Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The British Monarchy is the head of state of Britain, its Empire, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa. It was formed by the Union act in 1707 and replaced the individual monarchy's of England and Scotland.
(In Chronological Order)
- Queen Anne (1707 - 1714)
- King George I (1714 - 1727)
- King George II (1727 - 1760)
- King George III (1760 - 1820)
- King George IV (1820 - 1830)
- King William IV (1830 - 1837)
- Queen Victoria (1837 - 1901)
- King Edward VII (1901 - 1910)
- King George V (1910 - 1936)
- King Edward VIII (1936)
- King George VI (1936 -