Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of video game franchises by total number of retail sales for dedicated gaming hardware as of the end of 2012. Please note that this list is incomplete, and that only franchises with at least 10 million units sold will be mentioned.
Components of other Franchises will be Italicized
- Mario - 402 million
- Pokemon - 235 million
- Super Mario Bros - 190 million
- Pokemon Main Entries (Not including "Third" versions or remakes) - 107 million
- Mario Kart - 94 million
- Sonic the Hedgehog - 90 million
- Donkey Kong - 62 million
- The Legend of Zelda - 62 million
- Dragon Quest - 60 million
- 3D Mario Platformers - 42 million
- Assassin's Creed - 39 million
- Mario Party - 37 million
- Kirby - 36 million
- Resident Evil - 32 million
- Super Smash Bros - 31 million
- Metroid - 20 million
- Mario RPG's - 18 million