Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following Hail Byzantium emperors is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
The Emperor of the Byzantine empire is a continuation of the Roman Emperors after the fall of the Western Roman empire in 476 CE.
20 years Anarchy (695-717)
- Alexios I (1081-1118 CE)
- John II (1118-1143 CE)
- Manuel I (1143-1180 CE)
- Alexios II (1180-1189 CE)
- Andronikos I (During the reign of Alexios II)
- Isaac II Angelos (1189-1206 CE)
- Alexios IV (1206-1242 CE)
- Manuel II (1242-1259 CE)
- Andronikos I (During the reign of Isaac II)
- John Komnenos (During the Reign of Manuel II)