Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
On a cold frosty January Russian morning, Vladimir Lenin walked out of his house. Little did he know that it would be the last steps he would ever take on planet Earth ...
In this timeline, Vladimir Lenin was assassinated on 23 January 1918, by Feiga Haimovna Roytblat, a Russian socialist revolutionary. With no powerful leadership, the Communist revolution would fail and the Russian Empire would survive to this day...
- WILDSTARKAORI (creator) - in charge of most things
- Bozistanball - in charge of the Middle Eastern part of it
- Aaron 2 - Whatever he can contribute to
- Tao64- in charge of China and Asia
- Seiga Miyako - in charge of Korea
- Sithlent - in charge of general stuff
- Firesofdoom - descendant of Shaka Zulu and master of all things African
Things to do on this TL
- Work on the Timeline.
- Work on the World War II page.
- Create nation pages.
- Work on the Second American Civil War page.
- Make and work on a Differences from the OTL Page.
- Timeline (Land of Empires)
- List of Nations (Land of Empires)
- Wars (Land of Empires)
- Asia (Land of Empires)
- Japanese Empire (Land of Empires)
- Russian Empire (Land of Empires)
- Maps (Land of Empires)
- ASB is possible in this timeline, and will probably happen. We know this timeline is not what would happen if our PoD actually had occurred, but rather guided by the creators to ensure a fun and interesting timeline, that both the creators and the readers can enjoy
- Due to the number of contributors, there will be some inconsistencies with the timeline. We ask that the reader accept these or point them out if they are major plot points, thus allowing us to fix these mistakes, and make the timeline better overall.
- more to come