|Synodic period per cycle||1|
|Solar revolutions per cycle||1|
|Time per cycle (years)||2.135|
|Aphelion radius (AU)||2.23|
|Earth/Mars transfer time (days)||146|
|Ownership||Croatian Empire and Australian Union|
The Kučera MCV-2001 was constructed in 2009 as part of Project Last Hope. It was designed to be a permanent Earth-Mars cycler. The craft uses minimal fuel instead using the gravity of Earth and Mars to change its velocity as needed.
The craft also rotates creating 0.38g for the crew.
- 23 January 2010: The Kučera leaves Earth for Mars. In addition to crew and cargo a full complement of 200 colonists are being transported.
- 18 June 2010: Arrival at Mars. Colonists and supplies dropped off.
- 18 October 2011: Test samples and 18 colonists to return to Earth due to health concerns.
- 12 March 2012: Back at Earth – 80 additional colonists and supplies picked up for return trip to Mars.
- 5 August 2012: Colonists and supplies dropped off at Mars.
- 4 December 2013: Pick up for return to Earth (at Mars)
- 29 April 2014: return to Earth.