Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
|Treaty of Peace between the States of Russia and Asia|
|Type of treaty||Peace treaty|
|Drafted||20 September 1913|
|Effective||1 January 1914|
|Depositary||Not yet decided|
|Languages||Russian, Tatar, Mongolian|
The Krasnoyarsk Accords were a series of documents signed in 1913 which effectively ended the Russian Civil War and its various related conflicts.
- All hostilities will cease between the various nation states of Russia.
- The Russian People's Socialist Republic (RPSR) shall be officially disbanded. The Poluninist/communist government will be removed.
- The democratic Russian Federation will be established in western Russia, and shall hold elections in 1916. Russia will agree to undertake a series of wide-ranging reforms, including privatization and market and trade liberalization.
- All nations present shall recognize the independence of the Republic of Siberia and the Transirtysh Republic. Both nations shall continue democratic policies, and will be required to hold general elections by 1916.
- A region of the Russian Federation running along its southern border shall be jointly administered by all present nations for the duration of fifteen years, or until these nations deem it satisfactory, in order to restore order in Russia and end violence from extremist groups in the region.
- All nations present shall hereby condemn the Mikhailites and other extremists groups who have attempted to take advantage of Russia's disorder, and shall provide either aid to the Russian Federation, in the form of either financial or military aid, for the combating of said extremist groups.
- All formally communist or Russian installations, equipment, or soldiers, as well as the former Russian high command, employed by the union of Russia and Mongolia during this civil war, shall continue to be employed by the nation of Mongolia.
- The Far East Republic shall be created as a democratic nation in formally eastern Russia, and a vassal of the nation of Mongolia. Similarly the nation of Kazakhstan will be created as a vassal of Mongolia.
- The nations of Russia, Mongolia, Chagtai (hereby known as the Uyghur People's Republic), Siberia, Far East, Kazakhstan, and Transirtysh shall form a political and economic union known as the Sibirlar Union, which shall be created to ensure future cooperation between member nations.
- All signing nations shall recognize the independent states of Transirtysh and Siberia as satellite nations of Mongolia.
- All signing nations shall agree to a twenty year non aggression pact, and shall vow to defend any of the newly created nations if any foreign power attempts to disrupt the balance of power in Russia for their own benefit.
- Mongolia, its vassals, protectorates, and satellites, shall be admitted into the Tripartite Pact.
- Any citizen of the Russian Federation who is believed to have violated human rights during the Russian Civil War shall be found, tried, and punished accordingly.
- Mongolia - Harvenard2 (talk) 16:38, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Uyghur - Harvenard2 (talk) 16:38, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Russian Federation
- Far East Republic
- Vladimir I, Grand Duke of Ruthenia - Yank 17:39, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Imperial Japan - Imperial Japanese Foreign Minister Kogan Riyu -KawaiiKame.