Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Republic of Korea is a nation located in East Asia.
Korea was made into a Japanese colony in 1905.
- 1933.5 - Resistance continues against the Japanese occupational forces, although fighting remains scattered and usually one-sided. Aside from military resistance, an intellectual resistance begins with the circulation of Korean grammar and history textbooks, long since banned by the Japanese. Korean children are encouraged to use their Korean names with each other, not the Japanese names forced on them. Meanwhile, the Korean Provisional Government reaches out to the Soviet Union, United States, France, the Netherlands, and Great Britain for help. A wave of suicide attacks begins against Japanese in Korea, aiming against mid to high level targets. Japanese and Japanese supporters are shot and their homes are burned down. A few bombs also go off in Japan, although attempts to smuggle in more assassins is unsuccessful.
- 1934 - Korea continues to fight against the Japanese oppressors and asks for more assisstance from the world community. Massive casualties have been inflicted on the Japanaese, but large casualties have been taken by the resistance as well. Representatives approach the Vatican to seek help in terms of funding and training against the Japanese.
List of Presidents
- Yi Dongnyeong (1927-1940) (exile) (1940)
- Kim Gu (1940-1947)
- Syngman Rhee (1947-1955)
- Yun Bo-seon (1955-1964)
- Choi Kyu-hah (1964-1971)
- Chang Sang (1971-1979)
- Han Myeong-sook (1979-1991)
- Roh Moo-hyun (1991-2003)
- Lee Myung-bak (2003-2012)
- Park Geun-hye (2012-)