This Timeline is under construction, as such precise details are subject to change.
The Central Powers win the First World War:
- The Zimmerman Telegram is never sent, thereby denying the USA the causus belli to enter the war
- Germany does not resume unrestricted submarine warfare in February 1917
- Germany is not rushed into a last desperate offensive in March 1918, and is able to wait
- Germany launches a better organised offensive, with clear aims, in April 1918
- The mutinies of 1917 return in 1918, France signs an armistice in October 1918
- Britain, Italy and the other Allied powers also sign an armistice a week later
Germany became the continental superpower, and gets its "Place in the Sun".