The Kaesong Armistice was an Armistice designed to temporarily cease hostilities of the Chinese Civil War. Provinces were divided upon control of each party. Parties involved included the Republic of China, the Peoples Republic of China, and the Republic of Korea
- All hostilities between the Republic of China and the Peoples Republic of China cease for 20 years.
- Provinces in Brown on the map below will be governed and administered by the KMT. Provinces in Green will be placed under the Jurisdiction of the CPC
- A demilitarized zone, marked by the red line on the map below, will be created.
- Prisoners of war on both sides will be returned to their respective military.
- Chiang Kai Shek, President of the Republic of Chin, Chairman of the Kuomintaing, and Chairman of the National Military Council- Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!
- Mao Zedong, Chairman of the Communist Party of China - Through Stars We Rise. (Welcome to the Universe). 17:15, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Kim Koo (or current president, Daes be free to change it) President of the Republic of Korea - Daeseunglim (talk)