Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Point of Departure
February 1744, A French invasion fleet left for England beating a storm by a matter of hours. With the fleet is the Stuart Pretender to the Throne of England; better known as Bonny Prince Charlie.
At the same time that the French land in southern England, a coordinated uprising begins in the Highlands of Scotland.
Both armies slowly make their ways to London which falls to the Jacobite forces, leading to a return of the House of Stuart under King Charles III.
- Ireland, England and Scotland each receive a separate legislative parliament.
- Wales is granted a certain level of autonomy
- Religious tolerance is applied (no state church or sectarian prerequisite for holding office).
- Respect of the Scottish Highland Clan System
- Elements of the Scottish Highland's dress having been adopted by other ethnicities as a sort of Jacobitic uniform. Originaly these were mostly a plain kilt in national colours (green or blue & gold for ireland, white and red for england, green, white and red for wales) but in later years, regional variants were created.
- One of the most famous Scottish regiment in the British Army is the Clan Macdonald of Clanranald. It becomes an honour guard for the King in Scotland.
- The new king of the United Kingdoms leaves the Quadruple Alliance during the War of Austrian Succession.