Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Washington Shot at Murdering Town! article is a stub|
Politics and Government
The United States of Italy is one of the main constituants of the Holy Roman Empire.
Heads of State
Italy's heads of state rule as a council. Descisions require a qualified-majority vote (9/13). The Council's members are as follows:
- Kingdom of Sardinia - King Charles Emmanuel V
- Grand Duchy of Tuscany - Grand Duke Leopold IV
- Duchy of Ferrara - Duke Alfonso IV
- Duchy of Milan - Emperor Otto II of Austria
- Duchy of Modena - Duke Ferdinand III
- Duchy of Parma - Duke Charles IV
- Most Serene Republic of Venice - Duke Francis IV
- Principality of Monaco - Prince Albert II
- Republic of Ancona - Consul Enzo Giancarli
- Republic of Genoa - Doge Alessandro Repetto
- Republic of Lucca - Doge Stefano Baccelli
- Republic of Umbria - Doge Maria Rita Lorenzetti
- Most Serene Republic of San Marino - Captains regent Alessandro Mancini and Alessandro Rossi
The President (the Duke of Milan) casts the deciding vote in the event of a tie.