| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
Italian North Africa (Africa Settentrionale Italiana) is a country in North Africa and a viceroyalty within the Italian Empire. The ASI is bordered by Egypt and the Italo-Egyptian Sudan to the east, German Equatorial Africa to the south, and French West Africa to the west.
Government and administration
Before the centralization of Libya:
- Benghazi Governorate (Benghazi)
- Derna Governorate (Derna)
- Misrata Governorate (Misrata)
- Southern Military Territory (Hun)
- Tripoli Governorate (Tripoli)
- Tunis Governorate (Tunis)
After the centralization of Libya:
- Cyrenaica Governorate (Benghazi)
- Fezzan Governorate (Sabha)
- Tripolitania Governorate (Tripoli)
- Tunisia Governorate (Tunis)
|This has been written by NFSreloaded. Please contact this user before editing this article.|