Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The International Meeting of Communist and Workers' Parties (IMCWP) is an annual conference attended by communist parties from several nations. It originated in 1998 when the Communist Party of Greece (KKE) invited communist and workers' parties to participate in an annual conference where parties could gather to share their experiences and issue a joint declaration.
17th International Meeting, 2015
- Communist Party of Albania (Partia Komuniste e Shqipërisë, PKSH)
- Communist Party of Azerbaijan (Azərbaycan Yeni Nəsil Kommunist Partiyası, AYNKP)
- Brazilian Communist Party (Partido Comunista Brasileiro, PCB)
- Communist Party of Brazil ( Partido Comunista do Brasil, PCdoB)
- Communist Party of Catalonia (Partit Comunista de Catalunya, PCC)
- Communist Party of China (中国共产党, Zhōngguó Gòngchǎndǎng)
- Communist Party of Cuba (Partido Comunista de Cuba, PCC)
- Egyptian Communist Party (Ⲕⲁⲃⲓ Ⲕⲟⲙⲱⲛⲓⲥⲧ Ⲣⲉⲙⲛⲭⲏⲙⲓ, Kabi Komunist Remenkīmi, KKR)
- Mauritanian Communist Party (ⴰⴽⴰⴱⴰⵔ ⴰⵙⴷⵓⴽⵍⴰⵏ ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ, Akabar Asduklan Amazigh, AAA)