|Open For Adoption
Imperial Conflicts is a timeline where history is very different.
The timeline is structured into three different sections. These are Early, Main, and Late. The simplest timeline is the Overview Timeline. Additional information is available on the sub-timeline pages.
- 1. The Assyrian-Babylonian Rivalry explodes into many wars. The Mesopotamian Wars would dominate the Middle East for centuries.
- 2. The Egyptian Second Intermediate Period leads to a dark age. This ensures that future Intermediate Periods are avoided by precaution.
- 3. Many Gauls are united under a single empire before Rome.
- 4. The Romans take more precautions with their military, allowing them to survive for a longer time.
- 5. The Han grow expansionist.