Imperial Conflicts is a timeline where history is very different.
The timeline is structured into three different sections.These are Early,Main,and Late.The simplest timeline is the Overview Timeline.Additional Information is available on the subtimeline pages.
- 1.The Assyrian-Babylonian Rivalry explodes into many wars.The Mesopotamian Wars would dominate the Middle East for centuries.
- 2.The Egyptian Second Intermediate Period leads to a dark age.This ensures that future Intermediate Periods are avoided by precaution.
- 3.Many Gauls are united under a single empire before Rome.
- 4.The Romans take more precautions with their military,allowing them to survive for a longer time.
- 5.The Han grow expansionist.