|This article covers a current event
Events discussed in this page are currently happening in this althist, and more information is subject to release in the future. You are welcome to give suggestions in the page's talkpage
- 1967: African-Americans go on strike throughout the Confederacy. The CS Army intervenes killing over 100 protestors.
- 1968: CS Police crackdown on anti-Apartheid groups in the CSA.
- 1969-1999: Over 35,000 African-Americans cross into Mexico.
- 1988: The Confederate Department of Interior gives its border troops orders to fire on all people crossing the border illegally, as well as people aiding them.
- 1992: Another anti-segregation revolt is crushed in Richmond. Mexico says it will aid all illegal immigrants.
- 2002: Mexico stops its aid to illegal immigrants.
- 2005: CS President William Clinton ends apartheid, reducing the flow of illegal immigrants. However, 350 have crossed successfully into Mexico since 2005.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.