|This article covers a current event
- 1967: African-Americans go on strike throughout the Confederacy. The CS Army intervenes killing over 100 protestors.
- 1968: CS Police crackdown on anti-Apartheid groups in the CSA.
- 1969-1999: Over 35,000 African-Americans cross into Mexico.
- 1988: The Confederate Department of Interior gives its border troops orders to fire on all people crossing the border illegally, as well as people aiding them.
- 1992: Another anti-segregation revolt is crushed in Richmond. Mexico says it will aid all illegal immigrants.
- 2002: Mexico stops its aid to illegal immigrants.
- 2005: CS President William Clinton ends apartheid, reducing the flow of illegal immigrants. However, 350 have crossed successfully into Mexico since 2005.