Before 100,000 Years Ago, each turn is 10,000 years, after 100,000 Years Ago each turn is 1,000 years.
Once a Species goes extinct, it's out of the game. Period.
Feel free to make up species!!!
IN ORDER TO PREVENT THIS ONE FROM GETTING OUT OF CONTROL, NO CIVILIZATIONS ARE ALLOWED PRIOR TO 500,000 YEARS AGO.
Spacefaring civilizations are allowed ONLY after 50,000 Years ago.
2.3 million years ago Edit
In OTL California and Baja California a race of creatures called the Serenity emerge. Their average height is 2.13 meters, have slender bodies, and four digits on each hand and foot with razor-sharp claws. Their blood is blue in color due to the presence of hemocyanin (instead of hemoglobin) in their blood. They are known to be predatory, but are also omnivorous and may have domesticated animals.
In OTL Central Africa another creature called the Akvo emerge. They resemble OTL humans in terms of body shape and height, but they have a light blue skin, orange or violet colored eyes, and silver or pale white colored hair.
in Central Asia, a species known as the Kazadi emerge. They are bipedal, and have extremely long legs in proportion to their bodies and a thick hide. Their main strength is their speed and endurance. They can run up to 80 km/h, and can maintain speeds of 48 km/h for at least a day. Their endurance is assisted by their opposable thumbs, which let them carry animal skin bags filled with water.
On the OTL Italian Peninsula, a new species appears. They are called the Fedeledi. They are very similar to OTL humans but their skin is paler, their eyes are a dark shade of yellow, and they have less hair, to the point of only having a thick amount of hair on the head, which is often dark blonde. They have an average height of 3.05 meters, and they have large bodies and heads. (Don't worry, the Fedeledi will develop much more slowly on this map game) Fedelede)
In OTL Thailand, a monkey-like creature, the Crassius, develops. Their height varies from 1.8 to 2.13 meters, have thick downy fur, eyes ranging from light blue to dark green in color, and have long sharp claws on their feet and hands. Their tail has powerful muscles that can support three times their own weight. They primarily eat fish, rodents, and small reptiles, and have developed the ability to use vines wrapped around fallen branches to create rafts, as well as a primitive language based on hisses and subtle tail movements. Their strength lies in their ability to manipulate tools such as flint knives and fires, as well as them having limited infrared vision. They live and work in packs of 200-300, that each typically control a small stretch of a body of water, with lots of inland areas. The concept of shelter has not been developed yet, so most of them just sleep in the open around fires.
In OTL Australia, a new species develops. They are called the Aquatics. They are similar to OTL humans, but they have gills which allow them to survive underwater for a long time.
In OTL Southern South America, a new species develop. They are called the Seranoids. They are not the strongest type, but they are very advanced and have an advanced society and army. They are about 1.6~1.8 meters
In OTL Norway, the Muskox develop. They roam around the frozen wilderness they are similar to the OTL minitaur. They are very strong and walk slowly on their hind legs. They are about 1.9 ~ 2.1 meters tall. They are very peaceful but they know how to defend themselves and often work are a tribe.
In OTL Southern USA, the Vortaak. This species believes in being the only species, and that they are the superior beings. They believe in nothing more, nothing less than the annihilation of all other sentient life forms! They resemble normal humans, but have sharp teeth, the ability to regenerate body parts, blood that clots in moments, and an affinity for weapons and warmongering. They live in scattered villages, where they eat, sleep, work, and play.
In OTL Germany, this species develops. They are humanoid, with blonde/brown hair and blue eyes. They are 2.05 meters tall, and have tall heads, with a curved chin. They believe they are superior to all other races, and are almost a warmongering nation, if it weren't for its love for arts, music, etc. They have retractable 5 cm claws on their feet and hands, and are bipedal, and have very good eyesight and athletic ability, their skin is rather soft, and their hair doesn't grow fast, and often stands up as spikes, but only when they sense danger. They have live births, and often have twins, for a 4 month period of pregnancy. They live in small compacted towns with houses usually made out of wood or stone, with a straw roof. They are excellent animal husbanders, and make great dishes out of their animals, they are also good at farming, and so use the vegetable/fruits for their dishes as well. They speak using a language, similar to OTL German.
The Crassius developed music, equivalent to OTL Neolithic music, using mainly of bagpipes, primitive forms of guitars, horns, drums, and harps as instruments. The music sounds a lot like the opening in I Saw Three Ships and a numerical system based on tens. They developed religious systems much like the OTL Asatru, but they also believed in demigods, like in the Greek mythologies. They also made the first shelter, a group of tree houses surrounding a central clearing used for social purposes. The Crassius create an Althing-style system of government, with no leader, and deciding on all decisions by a simple majority. They expand in all directions.
All other species expanded. Also, the hominid species Homo Eagatser appeared in east Africa. No evolutionary event happened as of this time.
Crassius develop primitive nets for use in hunting and fishing, and begin to build actual boats, like sampans, as opposed to rafts. Crassius also develop translucent eyelids and larger, stronger lungs, to enable them to dive deeper while fishing, as well as to enable them to adapt to the Himalayas, which they are expanding into. They expand into Sumatra and China.
Serenity begin to build huts on the coast, and begin to fish. They expand farther south.
Kazadi develop fire, as well as a primitive language of grunts and hisses. They expand up and around the Caspian.
H. Egaster spreads up the Nile Valley.
The Kazadi develop a primitive atlatl, which allows them to hunt much more efficiently. they begin to gather into nomadic tribes. They expand south into Persia and Baluchistan, as well as through the Caucasus. Many begin to lose their thick fur, do to climatic differences between the arid Middle East and the cold grasslands of their homeland.
The Egaster develop flint napping, and begin to use spears and javelins when they hunt. They expand along the Mediterranean coastline, as well as through the fertile savannahs of OTL Sahara.
Crassius utilize their relatively advanced seafaring technology, and expand into Sumatra and Kyushu. Bolas are added to the primitive bows and spears used for hunting. The bows utilize the great strength of the Crassius' long tail to bring up the draw strength to over 200 lbs, while bolas are often attached to the tail, enabling them to snag prey with both hands free. The infrared eye spots above their primary eyes develop more, as does (for the Crassius expanding into both the Himalayas and Indonesia) their lung capacity. Many Crassius along the coast and the ones in Sumatra develop webbed fingers, and a wider tail, to facilitate movement underwater (the predominant food source for all Crassius is fish). Many of the ones further inland develop earlike organs near the soles of their hands and feet, enabling them to detect movement on terra firma for up to 50 m.
The Kazadi adopt the practice of wearing animal skins. this allows them to expand northward and southward, while not separating into different species, because they frequently travel long distances, following game.
Sumatra is completely inhabited by Crassius, while independent groups are splitting off throughout the islands (though small ones at that). Many of the seafaring Crassius are beginning to exhibit many traits that would be characterized as making them a completely separate species, including the loss of the infrared eye spots and much of their hair, as well as primitive gills. However, they have the same language and culture, and all differences are only physical. The inland Crassius begin to move from fishing to hunting and gathering, but still live in permanent shelters year round, mainly because they hunt primarily by ambushing prey att the banks of rivers. Many Crassius begin to use fires to not only warm themselves, but to cook. Their
vibrators vibration sensors develop more, enabling them to detect movement at over 150 m. They meet up with the Kazadi, but, due to linguistic, cultural and physical differences, neither believe the other is a sentient being, and avoid each other, taking each other for the area's alpha predators. More Crassius expand northwards, and inhabit most of OTL Japan.
Are people still playing this? I am. Destroyanator
The Kazadi begin to expand deep into Siberia and across the Urals.
Crassius expand northwards again, while the seafaring subspecies moves into Borneo and Sulawesi in large numbers. Many in the west begin to recognize the Kazadi for who they are, and attempt to trade. They are successful, and a limited trading network begins (Crassius fish and tools for Kazadi meat and skins). Because of cooked meat, the inland subspecies (I'm just gonna call the inland species Crassu, and the aquatic/coastal species Crassi) grows stronger in most aspects. Crassi tails develop into powerful, flexible, oarlike tails for swimming, and they fully evolve gills. Their lungs still work though, as they inhabit the surface. Crassu tails continue to develop the spikes on the rear, and most are almost a foot long. Limited crop growing is practiced in OTL China.
- A new species emerges in East-Central Africa called Oran-Je. Unlike their western neighbors, they have dark skin, practically black. They are humanoid, with short tails they rarely use. They prefer to hunt at night, they use their natural skin as a camouflage device. Due to this their eyes are very adept at seeing at night, akin to night vision. They are about 4.5 feet tall. They have a thin build, they can also run on all four limbs although this is not preferred. They great endurance and this endurance allows them to travel far and wide on their hunting trips, they survive on average for about 60 years. They are still primitive, with no formal language or shelter, they are nomadic.
The Crassius and the Kazadi begin small-scale warfare along with trade, and are more-or-less evenly matched. The Kazadi are currently the fastest sentients on the planet, with amazing strength and agility out on the open plains of OTL Central Asia. However, in the forests and mountains of OTL Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, the Crassius' powerful bows and excellent agility and ambushing techniques ensure their domination there.
The Kazadi expand to the northwest, into the Mongolian Steppes.
The Crassius leapfrog along the Kurils into the Russian Far East, several villages are established. In technology, the Crassius develop atlatls, and incorporate them into their hunts. Pottery, such as bowls and mugs, are beginning to be made in the Yellow River region. In Indonesia, the concept of sails has been discovered, and primitive canoes ply the shallow seas there. In evolution, the Crassi completely lose their hair, while the Crassu tails continue to lengthen and strengthen. Several packs in Vietnam become one superpack, with over 1000 members.
in Siberia, the Kazadi and Crassius begin cooperating in hunts. the Kazadi use their speed and agility to drive herds of animals into Crassius ambushes. this make the cooperating groups much more likely to survive, so they rapidly expand.
- Some Oran-Je mix with Akvo in more West-Central Africa areas, at first they develop black skin with light blue areas, but the harsh sun of Africa burns the portions of blue skin. After a while, black skin takes over, but some Akvo features remain like silver hair and bright violet eyes. These eyes are more limited in their night vision capabilities, thus the Akvo-Oran become less and less nocturnal. Some Oran-Je in North-Central Africa mix with H. Egaster, these mixes generally fuse with H. Egaster life and leave their traces of Oran-Je life behind. The pure Oran-Je grow longer limbs, therefore they rely more on all limbs and grow taller due to longer legs, on average they are about five feet tall. A language appears, but is separated by gender and is primitive.
Crassius continues to expand into the Far East and India, while small groups split off in Indonesia, heading to New Guinea and Australia. A small group sails to OTL Wales in Alaska, and sets up a colony. Across much of Southeast Asia, small wars break out as tribes and villages begin to integrate into separate entities. In Indonesia, the Crassi begin to domesticate dolphins in their fishing expeditions, while the Crassu do the same with some wolves and monkeys. As many Crassu begin to expand into plains and rocky areas, many begin to adapt their architecture for the landscape. As opposed to the tree-villages of China and Southeast Asia, many begin to build huts and longhouses. Most of the Crassius share a common language, though with different dialects throughout the areas. Most of the language sounds like ZZ Top in the song Ten Foot Pole speaking Welsh. Religion stays the same, but in technology, pottery and agriculture become widespread.
Humans now comtrot a fertile Australia.
the Kazadi begin trading with the Crassius towns, and become able to speak a rudimentary language
A small meteorite lands on the southern fringes of the Amazon rain forest, it carries with it an alien virus that starts to mutate life in South America.
A massive plague decimates Homo Egaster, reducing their territory to modern day Egypt and Libya.
The Serenity expand in all directions.
The Kazadi and Crassius both expand into the Indian subcontinent.
The Fedeledi expand along the coast of the Tethys Ocean.
The Akvo Expand along the coast.
- A group of Jaguars develop opposable toes. They begin to create primitive stone tools soon afterwards. Over the years they change into a smaller, bipedal species with a thinner coat of fur who are called the Mobians. They have smaller, yet more dense muscles. This gives them increased amounts of strength, speed and agility. Most Mobians have been proven to be quite intelligent. They move to the banks of the OTL Amazon River, and they begin to thrive as a species.
- H. Egaster is reduced to a few coastal pockets as the plague rebounds.
- All other Species expand in range.
- The Mobians begin building permanent settlements in the OTL Amazonian jungle. They mainly consist of interconnected tree houses. Many Mobians spend their entire lives without once touching ground. In order to deal with the fact that substantial agriculture is impossible in the jungle, many Mobians have been turning to the sea for food. They begin building primitive boats to begin harvesting fish for consumption.
- The Mobians have begun to develop a culture for their civilization. It resembles the culture of OTL Feudal Japan with minute traces of OTL Incan culture.
- Sharks off the coast of South America evolve longer fins, and their brain size increases by 25%. The new species is Carcharodon Praedo. They are excellent swimmers and hunters, though not sentient, yet.
- The Serenity begin a massive expansion up the coast of the Pacific Ocean.
- In OTL Greenland a group of creatures called the Yetians give rise. They are at least ten feet tall covered in white fur and have razor sharp claws and teeth. Although most of them live on the coast because they fish there are a few who live in the center.
- Carcharodon Praedo have evolved into Carcharodon Supera. Their fins now have a skeletal structure (though made of cartilage) with the end able to curl and grasp objects with a stunning amount of force. Their skin is rougher, enabling them to grab fish with their fins. Their gills are also developing a sac under them. In time, this sac will hold water in the event that they need to go above water. Their backsides are also heavily muscular. The muscles are more like an eel now. Their sensory abilities have increased, enabling them to sense unfamiliar things far and wide. Their brain is also 75% bigger than Carcharodon Praedo. They now inhabit most of the waters of the OTL Caribbean Sea.
- Crassi and Crassu move into Australia (mainly in the northern reaches). Crassi also reach New Zealand, and set up a colony there. Metalworking begins in Tajikistan, but metal is rare and is used only in jewelry and ornaments. Evolution-wise, the Crassu grow longer legs, while their tails lengthen (for balance while running). Crassi begin to spend a majority of their lives underwater, and their gills develop further.
- A group of Serenity who begin to develop better swimming become amphibious creatures who move south into Latin America and the Caribbean. The two species divide between the alphas, who remain virtual the same, and the betas whose talons are replaced with fins and develop a deadly poison that they can spit as a defense mechanism.
- The Homo Egaster begin to repopulate their former population, while another group begin to move east into the Arabian. The new group called the Novous Egaster begin developing very dark skin and the ability to live months without water.
- The Mobians begin to move south down their coast.
- In Scandinavia, Muskox begin to evolve larger brains and progress towards stand on their hind legs.
- Carcharadon Supera evolves into the Maws. The Maws have webbing connecting their legs from their groin to the ankle. Their fins have become elongated and now have webbed fingers. They inhabit the waters of the Caribbean and the coast of eastern South America and some small Caribbean islands. They are developing a language of body movements and mouth movements. The mouth movements are also capable of making noise. Above water, their noises are audible. Below water, it is not audible for a long range. They begin to make tribes. They inhabit mainly coral reefs, but they can inhabit caves and trenches. The Maws enjoy a competition. A hunter community, male Maws look for fish all day. They eat some on the spot, but other times, they carry them in their mouth to the tribe. The one who catches the most fish is the one the female Maws usually breed with. The Maws are very industrious. If the tribe needs something, the Maws will immediately begin to look for it. If the cave collapses, the Maws always try to make an artificial cave. It usually works. They also have art by making mosaics out of broken coral. Above ground, the Maws are almost as good at hunting. In fact, some say better. The Maws know to use weapons like rocks above ground.
- Grizzly Bears in OTL Eastern North America begin to also evolve. Their brains have become 50% bigger and they have become very territorial. Their spines are becoming more 'S' shaped, allowing for them to walk upright for longer periods of time. They also have thumbs. The bear territories are becoming more like tribal territory.
- Crassius expand into northern Siberia. Their growing fur and controlled use of fire enables them to survive in colder regions. Blends of copper and arsenic are beginning to be used in weapons (mainly in spear tips, knives, and axes). Crassius also evolve even stronger tails. They are able to use these to great effect by drawing their longbows with them, increasing the draw weight to around 450 lbs. Crassi expand around Polynesia, while Crassu move into the inner reaches of Australia.
- The Muskox begin take on an omnivorous diet. This leads to the development of tribes. They move in a hunter-gatherer pattern around Norway. Their culture begins to develop around snow and trees. They use the snow to create art and the respect trees for their sturdiness.
- The Maws begin to make nests instead of find them usually. The Maws are scattered around the Caribbean and warm Atlantic currents.
- Crassius move into southern Alaska, with small packs (in most Crassius dialects lit. running together) spreading throughout the Yukon and coastal BC.
- Kazadi expand deeper into Crassus territory, trading with the metalworkers of Central Asia for bronze spears. this allows several Crassus tribes to settle down into semi-permanent settlements, supported by trade with Kazadi.
- The Seranoids expand North, and a basic signal horn to command their armies
- The Muskox try their hand at fishing. Their slow movement keeps them from catching them by hand, so they take branches from trees and use them as spears. This success leads to a population boom throughout their tribes.
- In Northern and North-Western Europe a new species appears, the Ambulans Arbore Genus. It has a long head where its large brain has room. It's coloured green because it is able to photosynthesise, meaning it doesn't need to eat much, but it is herbivorous when it has to eat. It's about 1,6 metres tall, lays 12-16 eggs at a time after two months of pregnancy making its population explode
- The Aryans develop in Northern/Central Germany. They find two tribes there. They decide, in order to defend themselves, to build a small town, and name it, "Bor-Len"
- In northern OTL New England and Nova Scotia a new amphibious species emerges called Caretakers. They are short averaging 5"1', have blue-gray skin, glowing green eyes, four fingered clawed hands, and six long tentacles sprouting out of their backs in rows of two, they are a herbivore species and live in caves and dense forests.
- A new species appears on the OTL Southern Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island. These creatures (called the Shaks) resemble bipedal amphibious Shark-Wolf-Human Hybrids, With fur growing over shark scales and gills located on both their necks and ankles these nocturnal humanoids stand approximately 6.5 feet tall with jet black eyes, pale grey skin, and brownish or grey fur. Having evolved from OTL Megalodon they retain a cartilage endoskeleton and superior sense of smell making them alpha predators/carnivores as well as they lack eyelids. They tend to be solitary but congregate yearly for mating season where the strongest members of both sexes compete for the right to mate, and the weaker members pair off eventually. Each Male mates with one female and each female bears one child, which is laid in a thick round egg. The children are left to hatch on their own where they will hopefully survive on instinct alone until they, too, reach maturity and join the mating convention. They prefer to sleep under water and can survive in both fresh and salt water (Preference to one or the other seems purely personal choice.)
- A new species emerges near the North-Western part of North America near OTL Great Lakes, Northern New York and Southern Ontario. They are called the Bellator. They are tall with most in the seven foot range. Their eyes glow in the dark so they can see. They look like humans, are very strong and are very intelligent hunters and gatherers. They are omnivores and usually travel in groups of one hundred at most. They are very fast and agile. They are territorial and only share land with their tribesmen and on rare occasions, other tribes. They are family oriented and raise their offspring in pairs: one male and one female. The usual hair color is dirty blonde and it grows around the whole front of the face.like a mane and it is only for the male when they reach their old age. Their eye color is usually neon blue or yellow iris, black pupil and white around the iris until it gets nearer to the edges where it turns greenish.Quick question: can I edit the map and show you guys where the Bellator are?