- 50,000 BCE: Homo Sapiens Idaltu (H.S. Idaltu), instead of becoming extinct, it instead begins to raise again.
- 30-10,000 BCE: H:S:Idaltu survives the ice ages, but only a few survive.
- c. 5,000 BCE: Idaltu begin to evolve and grow in number in the African rain forest, eventually surpassing five million.
- late 1700's: Idaltus are captured by African hunters who intern give them to slave traders. Idaltu become slaves. Some in North America, some in the Caribbean. But most are sent to Brazil.
- 1900's: Idaltu, a while after the abolition of the slave trade, are now able to live in peace. They then move to the Amazon Rain forest.
- aft. 2005: DNA tests discover that Idaltu has survived.
- later:Idaltus are treated by racists and 'speciesists' as inferior.
- later on: 'Hominid' rites are set.