Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
The Greenlandic Winter Games are bi-annual major events held in a different country in Greenland. It features only winter sports every December through to January, in which thousands of athletes participate in a variety of competitions.
Unlike the Olympic Games, there is only Winter games, unlike the Olympic Games' dual-season games. Many have deducted this is because of the cold and wet weather conditions, even in the early summer time. Despite popular belief, the Greenlandic Winter Games are not affiliated with the Olympic Games, though various proposals were created to connect the two, all which were rejected.
- 2010 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Louisville
- 2008 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Grinella
- 2006 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Donskoya
- 2004 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in New Dorset
- 2002 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Danish Greenland
- 2000 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Olavia
- 1998 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Manuela
- 1996 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Olavia
- 1994 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Romanova
- 1992 Greenlandic Winter Games – Held in Rossland
- ↑ Simmons, Daniel, Weather of Greenland (Champlain: Éditeurs de Louisville), p. 54.
- ↑ Symone, Craig, The Greenlandic Winter Games (New Lincoln: United Grinella Publishers, December 1999), p. 146-7.