Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an traduction of the original Althistory, Imperio Alemán Gran Imperio Alemán. All help is accepted por his correctly traduction and growth (:
Our history tells us that the German Empire lost World War I, well, what would have happened if this had not been so? Ok, the United German Empire exists because a factor that decided the course of the war: allowed crossing of his army through Holland and Belgium, along with other aid from Germany's neighbors.
The United Empire of Germany, popularly known simply as Germany is a large country located on almost all of Western Europe, and North America, in territories formerly known as the U.S. and Canada . It borders in Europe with the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Mediterranean Sea, and south Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, the Baltic Sea, the North Sea and Denmark to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Commonwealth of (CIS) to the west. In America, bordered on the south by Mexico and the Gulf of Mexico, on the east by the Atlantic Ocean and the Republic of Alaska, on the west by the Pacific Ocean and on the north by the Arctic Ocean.
It is divided by one larger region (New Germany), 3 lower region (Germany), 3' constituent nations (Canada, Portugal and Italy), and an approximate number of 70 provinces grouped around nationwide.
Its history dates back to its beginnings in the mid-nineteenth century, when the Holy Roman Empire was unified to create the German Empire, then it was renamed Empire Kingdom of Germany in the World War, when Portugal and Italy joined the territory as constituents countries as it once was with the ex-UK, Wales, Scotland and England. The term was extended to the annexation of Canada to the territory in 1984. Then, in the 50 years between the First and Second World Wars (1925-1975), a period of stability occurred both social, political and economic as in the country, known as the Golden Age, the only event of real importance was the crisis of political espionage London 1973, two years before the War, the event was of great importance in the causes of the war, as the resistance groups British planned to attack Germany with the help United States, the fact was discovered and caused a series of diplomatic conflicts, and finally, the World War II. The Region of New Germany, consists almost every state in America that belonged to USA. The three major regions are Germany, Spain and the island of Great Britain. The 3' constituent nations are Italy, Portugal and Canada. PDD ==: == troops Crossing This actually says that the governments of Belgium and the Netherlands did not allow the German army crossed the two nations to come to France, but what if the opposite happens? and even what would have happened if the two Benelux nations offer both economic and military support to the German Empire and the entire Central Alliance?
The day war began, and the world prepared. France had armored its border with Germany, and this had in mind a very ambitious strategic plan: cross Holland and Belgium to get to France so. Previously, the German Government requested the junction of his troops in the two countries, this being accepted by both nations. During the crossing of the troops, the Netherlands and Belgium decided to ally with the German Empire, and join the war, this is a big change of course for the Central Alliance, which now has more allies, is sure to win the war.
1920: A big change: Spain joins the War
In our reality, World War lasts only four years, but what would have happened were it not so? What if the course of the war was in favor of Germany? Does wartime would be longer?
After the fall of Italy, Russia and France in 1920, the UK is alone, alone with his biggest economic ally: Spain. These two nations plan to get ahead in the war together, attacking Germany from two sides:
1 -. Northern France, Normandy.
2 -. The Spanish border with France.
For a few months this tactic works, but ultimately does not have any success, and even is catastrophic both for the UK to Spain, on the one hand, the UK has lost more than 80,000 men and on the other hand, Spain has begun to losing territory.
The union of Spain next to the UK to attack Germany extends over the war, which was already on the way to finish. Why == United Empire? == The reason why the German Empire to be renamed Empire Kingdom of Germany is due, on the annexation of the nations of Italy and Portugal to its territory, which bind to Germany on condition that they remain as a constituent countries such as Wales, Scotland and England in the UK. Germany accepts, and it also becomes a United Empire'. This term extends to the annexation of Canada in the same way as Portugal, peacefully.
1871: unification of Germany
After abdicating the last monarch of the Holy Roman Empire, was started in the former states composing it, an unlikely quest to create a unified German nation state. The land issue was torn between creating a "Greater Germany" territories to include German-Austrian or a "little Germany", formed exclusively by other states. This dilemma is compounded by the institutional question of the division of power between the people and the crown.
The issue arose in concrete after the fall of the First French Empire. Napoleon, Emperor of the French, was defeated, but the fact of ending foreign domination were not reported to the Germans a united Germany within the German Confederation, established in 1815.
In March 1848, the revolution broke out in Germany. Convert to Germany on a national and institutional status meant having to define which belonged to Germany. The first freely elected parliament in Frankfurt, discovered that it was possible to force the establishment of a pan-German national state, including Austria. This raised the solution of the "little Germany", in the form of an empire under the hegemony of the Kingdom of Prussia.
The parliament demanded that, as German Emperor, King of Prussia would have to renounce his divinity and conceive of himself as executor of the will of the people, demand that the king rejected it in 1849, thereby preventing that performed the German unification.
In the 1860s Chancellor Otto von Bismarck in Prussia favored the executive against the Parliament. The issue of external political power was resolved by the Seven Weeks' War in 1866, in the sense of "Little Germany".
1914-1925: World War
The attempted assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria concflicto generated great diplomat between the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Kingdom of Serbia, that finally led to the World War.
After occupying Serbia, the Triple Alliance concentrated on defeating France and Russia, which literally was a breeze, to start the Russian Revolution of 1917, leaving only France fighting, was quickly defeated leaving only the United Kingdom and Spain.
After Spain declared war to the German Empire, the UK entered the continent through Normandy in an attempt to oust Germany from France. But the attempt was unsuccessful and ended with the German occupation of Spain. The UK, alone and defeated not give up, but there is nothing to prevent their disappearance.
1924: German Empire Kingdom
With the German occupation of Italy and Portugal, these constituent nations became' not wanting to lose their autonomy, even when they were under German control. So the German Empire became the united German Empire.
1925-1975: First Age of Germany
After winning the Great War, the Empire Kingdom of Germany entered a period socially and politically and economically stable, known as The Age of Germany that grew to over the years, becoming one of the nations world's richest.
After the beginning of the Age of Germany, the European economy was lifted up into the clouds, exports rising in number, German GDP climbed incredibly, the quality of life in the empire reached exorbitant amounts, leading to see the United States as the second in immigration, behind Germany.
With Age halves of Germany, in 1950, began the Second World War was a conflict that developed between world powers, the USSR, the U.S. and Germany. Among several conflicts and alliances, first among prosperous United States and Germany, which grew larger and larger, up to World War III.
World War II was the largest conflict tercermas twentieth century, as a result of the so-called Cold War that erupted in Asia.
1950-1953: Democratic Revolution of 3 years
The democratic revolution was, as its name indicates, an internal conflict in Germany, in a struggle for democracy in the country, between July 1950 and November 1953. A movement started in Barcelona, and quickly spread to Paris, London, Frankfurt, and consequently, Berlin.
The first conflict took place in Paris, in the so-called Blaue Baskenmütze Gliederung (Spanish: Division Blue Berets), where the revolution was born, and during its progress against the German monarchy, captured Amiens , Calais, and the legendary Toulouse for November, when, motivated by French power, British forces appeared (in Cardiff and Edinburgh), and Spanish (in Barcelona and Zaragoza).
Madrid was the second Capital to fall in February 1951, with the withdrawal of all her Royalist army, meaning one more victory for the Spanish Division.
In April 1951, more than 50,000 men between the Welsh and the French Division came into London from the North and South respectively. Britain was declared an independent nation Democratic, by 78 minutes, when he rejoined the Empire, at the request of the same French Division.
It was already in May 1952 when the Democratic Army managed to secure the three major regions, then finally deciding to attack the region of Germany.
In November 1953. Berlin surrendered and the Democratic entered the city, signing the change in the absolute monarchy would become a parliamentary monarchy, not coming to the Republic.
==== 1973 Spy Crisis ====
At the end of the First German Age, British resistance were the only problems in Germany, ranging from simple theft to farms in northern England, major terrorist attacks in major cities of the Island: London, Bristol, Edinburgh, Belfast and Glasgow. These operations included espionage German Government, the most famous spy was the Crisis of London, to which the Third World War owes existence.
The U.S. government agreed to help the Resistance Anglo trying to eradicate Britain to Germany under spy operations to identify vulnerabilities in the regional government. But after a minor attack in London, German police discovered what was happening beyond simple incendiary grenade attacks.
The German Government, after discovering the news, decided to reach an end point between the Anglo Resistance and Germany, attacking all the positions in which they had detected suspicious movement. Meanwhile, Germany demanded the U.S. government a reasonable explanation about it, but, receiving no answer, finally declared war on the United States on August 8, 1975, starting World War III.
1975-1983: World War III
War began as anyone with an invasion of one country to another, in this case, Germany to the United States, attacking New York and American entering the country from there. Thousands of people die in the bombing of the city, but most of the population manages to escape from Manhattan.
Mexico had agreed to support Germany, to recover their lost territories, and because, as the U.S. military was concentrated in the northeast of the country, would be easier to recover those states.
On the other hand, Africa Rebel attacked Europe, but did not reach an agreement to end the conflict was between her and Germany, as was cast as fast as the continent could not be communicated to the United States, forming an alliance anti -German.
1983-2013: Second Age German
After the victory of Germany in World War II, he was assured that the Kingdom German Empire is the most powerful country in the world. The grand opening of opportunities in New Germany caused a great boost to the economy of Germany, Alaska, and Mexico.
Our LT Differences
- The RMS Titanic not sinking in 1912, but crashes into an iceberg, forcing the crew to make it change course, coming to Canada.
- The Irish War of Independence as happened in Ireland NLT and divided, but with the fall of the UK this was reunited
- The Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires disintegrate as in our reality, but nations that were created from their territories would remain in Federations on their previous existences.
- India, like all British and French colonies become independent to avoid being in the United Empire German hands.
- The Russian Revolution as happens in our reality with the Bolshevik victory, lasting only until 1927, for the support of the German Empire (with which the phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend was popularized) to Russia Czarist.
- The DBS replaces the existence of the BBC. The broadcasting service of the Deutsch Broadcasting System was annexed television in 1960.
- The Great Crash 29 is not as disastrous as in NLT, as some nations are stable enough to handle it. Instead of the most affected were Germany, the biggest crisis the Russian suffered.
- The Volkswagen does not exist as such, but instead is the Kaiserreichwagen (KrW) which was founded in the 40s to meet the transportation needs particularly in Germany. Quickly, it has become the largest automobile company in the world.
- Fascism and National Socialism does not even appear in Europe, and an America that did not become part of the First World War, there either.
- The Hindenburg explodes in 1937, which makes the Airship still used for transportation of passengers and cargo to the present day.
- The Spanish Civil War is a secessionist movement in Germany that coup. Establishing Independence of Andalusia, the conflict takes place in the south of the Iberian Peninsula. But as in the American Civil War, the war was successfully quelled in 1939.
- The forties are the most prosperous decade of the twentieth century, unlike our reality, which was the most bloody and violent. In these years the car ahead of other means of transport in the world. Also, the TV begins to gain ground on the radio.
- The United States will maintain its neutral stance until 1950, with the Soviet invasion of their ally Pakistan.
- Mexico is not a U.S. ally, but of Germany for its support and monitoring.
- Augusto Pinochet died in 1967, so his dictatorship will not happen.
- The Empire of Japan will continue to exist until 1991, when it becomes the Japanese Imperial Republic.
- The Soviet Union collapse until 2003, causing the war between Turkey and Iran.
- The Republic of Alaska and the Soviet Union (after Russia) form the Arctic Pact for similar latitudinal position.
- Antarctica is a territory belonging to the UN, not as in NLT.
- The Falklands War between Germany and Argentina will, instead of UK against Argentina. However, Germany cedes the Islands and is a victory for Argentina.
- The world's most advanced technology for using many projects of Nikola Tesla.
- The Soviet Union, which is in the middle of the war, not launches Sputnik I. Would enter the first artificial satellite into orbit in 1958 (a year later), in a collaboration between all the countries of Latin America, the Union I.
- The German Empire reaches the moon in mid-1961 (8 years earlier than in our reality), because of the effort that was put into the Cold War against the United States and the USSR, which would be the second and third to reach the satellite, respectively. They currently have plans to establish colonies on the moon by 2014.
- Nissan and Kaiserreichwagen share first intelligent hybrid car.
- Microsoft is who launched the Smartphone (unlike Apple), but do not appear Ipads its size crazy.
- The laser keyboard released in 2007 as a new alternative to conventional keyboard, it is quiet, safe and very cheap.
- The most popular operating system so far is Ubuntu. Followers Windows and Linux.
- Messenger and Hotmail never appear, so that social networks like Facebook and MySpace (Twitter does not exist), are globally before.
- January 1: Cuban President signed the unconditional surrender of Cuba in the War of Mexico and Cuba. Former Cuban territory is ceded to Mexico as conquered.
- January 1 : German Chancellor Angela Merkel gives yield to defend Japan if North Korea gives up his attack.
- January '3: North Korea finally gives up, leaving the Russian-Japanese War.
- January 4: According to the German offer, the Wehrmacht, the Kriegsmarine and the Japanese islands Lufftwaffe leave.
- January 10: Russian warheads are discovered in Pyongyang. Australia, Finland, the Philippines, Colombia and New Zealand declare war on Russia.
- January 12: South Korea invaded North Korea, supported by the armies Filipinian, Australian, Colombian and New Zealanders.
- January 20: Germany tries to talk with Russia in Warsaw, Poland. Before the discussions, the Wehrmacht and the Polish police should intervene.
- January 25: The dangerous asteroid approach to Earth 2012 DA14 alerts you to the German Aeronautics and Space Agency (AEAL).
- January 31:In Germany growing anti-Russian resentment promoted from the First World War. Huge protests in the streets of Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt encourage the Government for a possible war against the world's largest country.
- February 10: a slaughter occurs in the square in front of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. The perpetrator of the slaughter escaped and was shot 15 minutes after the disaster. 39 people have died.
- February 15: Asteroid 2012DA14 Crashes Into Australian countryside. There are at least 1000 injured.
- February 26: The President of the Mexican Union of Education Workers (SNTE), Elba Esther Gordilla, died in a shootout between his bodyguards and federal police at the airport in the city of Toluca, in Mexico State. Reactions so far among the population, are very euphoric.