Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Washington Shot at Murdering Town! article is a stub|
Government and Politics
The Kingdom of Germany is one of the main constituants of the Holy Roman Empire.
Heads of State
Germany proper is ruled by the Fürstenbund, which is a council of the heads of state of the:
- Empire of Austria - Emperor Otto II
- Kingdom of Prussia - King Frederick V
- Grand Duchy of Bavaria - Grand Duke Maximilian V
- Grand Duchy of Hesse - Grand Duke William II
- Duchy of Hanover - Duke Ernest Augustus V
- Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin - Duke Frederick Francis III
- Duchy of Saxony - Duke George III
- Duchy of Württemberg - Duke Frederick V
- Magraviate of Baden - Margrave Frederick III
Also, the Emperor of Austria is the hereditary Holy Roman Emperor, which, by now, is little more than the president of the Fustenbund. The title carries prestige, and the additional title of King of Germany. The Emperor is also Duke of Milan, and Prince of Graubunden.
Most descisions requires only a majority (5/9), although a quailfied majority (6/9) is required for external matters; unanimity is usually desired, for purposes of unity. The Holy Roman Emperor casts the deciding vote in the event of a tie.
- Demokratische Partei (Democratic Party) - centre-right
- Freie Demokratische Partei (Liberal-Democratic Party) - centre
- Sozialdemokratische Partei (Social-Democratic Party) - centre-left
Influential Minor Parties
- Christlich-Demokratische Partei (Christian Democratic Party) - Protestant centre-right
- Christlich-Soziale Bewegung (Christian Social Movement) - Catholic centre
- Vereinigtes Gesellschaftsbund (United Corporate League) - centre-right
- Vereinte Reichspartei (United Empire Party) - right-wing
- Die Volkspartei (The People's Party) - left-wing