- 1937: Rudolf Hess is made Supreme Chancellor of Nazi Germany, and is expected to being Germany back on its feet and begin an expansionist campaign of Europe.
- 1937: The Hindenburg flight goes without a hitch, inspiring people to take to the skies via airships.
- 1943, August 16: World War II ends for Germany; Hess is sentenced to life in prison.
- 1992: The 'Republican Union of Europe' becomes the United Republics. (October 10th)
- 2009: December 10th: Germany leaves the United Republics, followed by Greece. (December 31st)
- 2012: The 'United Republics' dissolves. (September 5th)
- 2013: Germany and Finland form the European Economic Union (June 12), hoping other countries will join. Eventually Austria joins (June 10th, 2014), followed by France (August 14th), and Spain (November 1st).
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.