Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a TL for Decades of Darkness, which has PODs in the 1960s.
- Musa Mwariama of British Kenya regathers troops and launches a giant attack on British Mombasa, taking control of the city. Tasked with difficult choices, Britain decides to grant Kenya independence. Mwariama begins fascist rule of the country, including multiple anti-white laws.
- A major insurrection occurs in Algeria against the French. Learning from the British in Kenya, the French decide to fully intervene, sending thousands of troops and killing civilians, beginning a small genocide of Algerians.
- France tests its first Atomic bomb.
- The US sends 3,500 troops to Vietnam.
- Belgium grants Congo independence, sparking a civil war between Republicans, Regionalists, Communists, and Neo-Fascists.
- In the US Presidential Election, Southern opponents to desegregation unite in a third party, the Conservative Party. The party nominates Harry F. Byrd for president and Strom Thurmond as his running mate. They are not included in the Presidential debates.
- The US Presidential election sees no candidate win a majority due to the southern states being carried by the Conservative Party. Nixon and Kennedy decide to form a coalition, further alienating the south. Kennedy, who received more electoral votes, becomes President, and Nixon is given the position of Secretary of State and major influence in foreign affairs.