- October 3: Farmville, Virginia – The first and only Vice Presidential debate is hosted between Senator Jim Webb (D-IL) and Congressman Eric Holder (S-NY). Holder frequently attacked Democratic nominee Rand Paul's lack of experience, however Webb mentioned that Congressman Holder was heavily supportive of President Hillary Gephardt during the Lilac Affair and her subsequent impeachment.
- September 26: Hempstead, New York – The first presidential debate begins between Senator Rand Paul (D-PA) and Senator Elizabeth Warren (S-SQ). Senator Warren began with a strong performance, however many perceived her to be too hostile and disrespectful to Senator Paul and the moderator. Paul delivered several key points regarding the national debt and how to protect civil liberties at home; giving him a lead in post-debate polls.
- August 21: Königsberg, Prussia – Chancellor Edmund Stoiber hosts a conference with U.S. President Mitt Romney to discuss increased tensions in Yugoslavia.
- August 2: Tel Aviv, Israel – Turkish and Israeli negotiators are unable to reach peace-terms regarding the ongoing Turkish-Israeli War; combat restarted near Golan Heights in the afternoon.
- July 28: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Democratic-nominee and Senator Rand Paul of Pennsylvania selects Senator Jim Webb of Illinois as his running mate for the upcoming 2016 presidential election.
- July 19: Toronto, Niagara – Elizabeth Warren is officially nominated as the Socialist Party's presidential candidate for the upcoming election.