| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
|French Trafalgar, British Waterloo|
|Nations and Geopolitics|
|People, Culture and Other|
- September 10, 1999 Attacks on French and Japanese targets by the Eurasian Liberation Army.
- November 7: Hillary Rodham elected President of the United States
- February 5: Egypt declares war on Ethiopia, starting Red Sea War.
- March 5: Persia joins the Red Sea War on the side of Ethiopia
- The 2003 Economic Crisis, brought on by rising oil prices and a housing bubble, first starts in Russia and the United States, spreading throughout the world by the end of the year.
- January 1: Vnutrennie Pravila (Internal Rule) instituted in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, White Russia and Ukraine
- US intervention finally brings the Red Sea War to an end.
- November 2: Hillary Rodham wins re-election as President of the United States
- December: Rumors of corruption by the Rodham administration start being floated in the media
- September: Start of Impeachment hearing on President Rodham by the House of Representatives
- February 6: President Rodham announces she is resigning from office, and Vice-President Micheal Moore is sworn in
- November4: Nationalist Governor Tom Hanks of Ohio wins the American Presidency, defeating embattled Socialist President Micheal Moore