Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
|French Trafalgar, British Waterloo|
|Nations and Geopolitics|
|People, Culture and Other|
- September 7 - The Brazilian Empire declare his independence from Portugal.
- October 12 - Pedro I is crowned as first Emperor of Brazil.
- An revolution take place in Greece against the Ottoman Empire. Supported by the French, the Greeks proclaimed their independence.
- July 17 - Emperor Napoleon II granted the independence to Italy, under the rule of House of Savoy. Carlo Alberto Amedeo di Savoia was crowned as first monarch with the name of Charles Albert of Italy.
- Attempt to pass the Land Reform of 1834 failed due to effort by nobles who stood to lose power.
- Florida bought from Spain by the United States
- Start of Everglades Resurrection in Florida
- February 18 - Born Philip Joseph Bonaparte, Prince of Normandy and future third Emperor of France.
- June 27 - King William IV of the United Kingdom died at 71 age. His daughter, Victoria assume the throne.
- The United States and the French Empire signed the Treaty of Nantes.
- The White Palace Massacre in Russia, leading to the Russian Peasant's Revolt
- Upper and Lower Canada rise in revolt against the British Empire: are quickly suppressed after much damage, the Battle of Niagara Falls and the Quebec Riots.
- The Ambassador's War began with China on 1 side. Britain and France on the other.
- Governor of Unified Canada, Lord Durham, grants "responsible government" to Upper and Lower Canada
- End of Everglades Resurrection
- Responsible government extended to Colony of Nova Scotia
- Hudson's Bay Company, under pressure from the nearly 12,000 residents of the Red River settlement that are mostly Americans and Metis, reluctantly appoints a governor to oversee the colony, but resists demands for self-government.
- Responsible government extended to Newfoundland
- Responsible government given to Assiniboia.