Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Washington Shot at Murdering Town! article is a stub|
Seven Years War
See main article: Seven Years War
Partly inspired by the (albeit abortive) American Revolution, partly by the bad harvests, French partisans rise up in revolt all over the country. However, they are poorly managed, and the French Royal Army manages to quash the revolt within a matter or weeks.
The leaders were executed in Paris later that year.
See main article: Netherlands War
Following the somewhat disastrous French involvement in the Netherlands War, a second, stronger revolt forces the French king, Louis XVI, to agree to a British-style constitutional government. Louis later retires to the Palace of Versailles, hardly ever leaving its grounds.
Politics and Government
Following the French Insurrection and the Netherlands War, France has been a constitutional monarchy.
- Parti Démocratique (Democratic Party) - centre-right
- Parti Monarchiste (Monarchist Party) - right wing
- Parti Rationalisme (Rationalist Party) - centre-left - based on the principles of Social-Rationalism
Influential Minor Parties
- Parti National Français (French National Party) - far-right
- Union Social et Démocratique (Social and Democratic Union) - centre-left
- Union Verte (Green Union) - Ecotopic centre-left
France is divided into 35 provinces:
|Flanders and Hainaut||Lille|
|Guyenne and Gascony||Bordeaux|
|Nations and Dominions|
Djibouti | Syria | Tunisia
French Antarctic Territory | French Guiana | French India | French Polynesia | Guadeloupe | Martinique