The Treaty of Delhi is a treaty created to end the war between the Mughal Empire and the free Indian states.
- The Mughal Empire will withdraw from the former free states of Jaunpur, Delhi and Bahamani.
- All Mughal government officials in Jaunpur, Delhi, and Bahamani will be allowed to safely leave.
- The Mughal Empire will renounce their claims to the lands of India.
- The new/restored governments of Jaunpur, Delhi and Bahamani shall be approved of the newly created Indian League
- A treaty-mandated peace shall exist between the Mughal Empire and the states of Indian for 30 years.
- Mughal Empire: SkyGreen24 21:19, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Safavid Empire: (The User named Toby .now buy the rug...BUY THE RUG )
- Ghaznavid Dynasty
- Chagatai Khanate SkyGreen24 21:19, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Bengal: Eiplec - ಠ_ಠ (talk) 13:02, April 4, 2014 (UTC)