Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Delhi is a treaty created to end the war between the Mughal Empire and the free Indian states.
- The Mughal Empire will withdraw from the former free states of Jaunpur, Delhi and Bahamani.
- All Mughal government officials in Jaunpur, Delhi, and Bahamani will be allowed to safely leave.
- The Mughal Empire will renounce their claims to the lands of India.
- The new/restored governments of Jaunpur, Delhi and Bahamani shall be approved of the newly created Indian League
- A treaty-mandated peace shall exist between the Mughal Empire and the states of Indian for 30 years.
- Mughal Empire: SkyGreen24 21:19, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Safavid Empire: (The User named Toby .now buy the rug...BUY THE RUG )
- Ghaznavid Dynasty
- Chagatai Khanate SkyGreen24 21:19, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Bengal: Eiplec - ಠ_ಠ (talk) 13:02, April 4, 2014 (UTC)