The world in Imperial Glory after the Thrid Balkan war.
- Red: British Empire (includes Jamaica, Mosquito Coast, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Walvis Bay, the Bahamas, Hong Kong, Weihai, Aden, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and U.A.E., despite not existing on the map).
- Dark Blue: French Empire.
- Navy Blue: Imperial Japan.
- Light Green: Italy and Colonies.
- Aqua: United States and Dependencies.
- Light Blue: Serbian Empire.
- Yellow: Qing Dynasty.
- Light Yellow: Ottoman Empire.
- Pink: Austria-Hungary.
- Dark Brown: German Empire.
- Light Brown: Portugal and Dependency.
- Orange: Spain and Colonies.
- Green: Belgium and Colonies.
- Purple: Netherlands and Colonies.
- Blue-Green: Denmark and Dependencies
- Dark Green: Russian Empire
- Grey: Other countries
Appears on these pages
In Imperial Glory, the 1914 assassinations in Sarajevo have failed, and speculates what would...