Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Open For Adoption
An althist map for Canada’s development:
- I suppose Britain more technically won 1812 and New Brunswick got a pretty big chunk of Maine.
- Quebec is a bit smaller though it probably looks bigger from this map.
- Manitoba got more land from the dispute with Ontario but is pretty much the same size and more uniform.
- perhaps still occasionally called the postage stamp province.
- grade school children have a harder time telling the difference between Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Manitoba got the ‘Northwest Angle’ (I guess the Mitchell Map was not used during the revolution negotiations between America and Britain) instead of Minnesota.
- Saskatchewan and Alberta are exactly the same thought they look a bit distorted on the map.
- British Colombian land claims on the pan handle were stronger before Alaska was sold to America-it also looks unreasonably distorted on the map.
- The Yukon’s border changes ended up randomly different.
- The District of Keewatin was more separate from the Northwest Territories and was merged with most of the District of Franklin into the District of Nunavut.
All the same names really :\.
This map says: "Please adopt me! Give me a history so I have meaning!"
Appears on these pages
Nationality:Canadian Heritage:Scottish, English, Finnish Favorite Music: Metal, Classic rock...
Ante Ætas Briani: Prologue and early parallel (not in the alternate sense) of Ætas ab Brian. It...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:06, January 3, 2008||369 × 262 (150 KB)||C II R||An althist map for Canada’s development: I suppose Britain more technically won 1812 and New Brunswick got a pretty big chunk of Maine. Quebec is a bit smaller though it probably looks bigger from this map. Manitoba got more land from the dispute wit|