Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Federation of the Arabian Peninsula was born out of the necessity to protect individual nations, and the realization that such is possible through unity. After a series of trade agreements and renewed alliances between the nations of the Arabian Peninsula and the Appalachian Federal Republic, the nations prospered through coordinated trades, tariff rates, infrastructure improvement, and the adoption of a new currency. When war broke out between the Allies and Axis in the opening days of World War III, vulnerability was felt by every nation, fearing that they would be dragged into the ongoing conflict.
Safety was assured however, in the joint-proposal of the United Islamic Caliphate and Saudi Arabia to form a confederal republic between the nations of the Arabian Peninsula and the AFR. Once the nations agreed to such an undertaking, elections were held for the highest federal offices, with Saudi Arabia and the United Islamic Caliphate holding the most positions. As World War III raged on, neutrality was declared in the conflict, and attempts to grow the Federation militarily and economically began instead of war.
The government of the Federation is one of a Confederal agreement between each nation in that they will adhere to a certain degree of centralization of all of their nations, while still retaining autonomy, just like the Confederate States of America. The difference lies in name only, due to the fact that it was decided that Federation sounded more proper and unifying than Confederacy. The positions of the Federation at a Centralized level are self-explanatory by name, and those whole hold the positions are as follows:
- Prime Minister: Yasin Said Numan (UIC)
- Head of International Commerce: Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (Saudi Arabia)
- Head of Internal Development: Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah (Kuwait)
- High Court Supreme Judge: Fahd Bin Mahmoud al Said (Oman)
- Head of Banking and Budget: Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa (Bahrain)
- Head of Foreign Diplomacy: Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (UAE)
- Head of Intrafederal Relations: Salam bin Abdul Aziz (Saudi Arabia)
- Head of Military: Omar Fayiz Zanen (UIC)
- Head of National Security: Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani (Qatar)
- Federal Council (Upper and Lower Houses): Various men elected from each member nation. The number of most to least councilmen from each nation are: Saudi Arabia, the UIC, Oman, the UAE, Kuwait, the AFR, Qatar, Bahrain.
Saudi Arabia - 16 February 1997
United Islamic Caliphate - 16 February 1997
Oman - 16 February 1997
United Arabic Emirates - 16 February 1997
Kuwait - 16 February 1997
Qatar - 16 February 1997
Bahrain - 16 February 1997
Appalachian Federal Republic:- 17 February 1997 (Observer)
Army Tech: 1.75
Navy Tech: 1
- Appalachian Federal Republic
- Eastern Hemisphere Union
At War With