| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
This pages lists articles and research materials used in the Days After Chaos community timeline.
- Welsh Piper - Automated tool for creating fantasy populations
- Orbis - The Stanford Geospatial Network Model of the Roman World, used for calculating travel times between points in the Roman Empire depending on a number of variables.
- GeoCron - Shows simplified maps of the world from 3000 BC to the present day.
- Germany Map - Highly detailed map of Germany and central Europe around the time of the POD.
- Native Map - Map showing native tribes of the United States and Canada.
- Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection - Collection of historical maps from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Stielers Handatlas 1891 - Wikimedia collection of highly detailed maps.
- Historical Atlas by William R. Shepherd - Detailed atlas from 1923.
- Stielers Hand-Atlas Original - Original source for the Stielers Handatlas 1891.
- HRE 1400 - Map of the Holy Roman Empire in the year 1400.
- English-Old Norse - English-Old Norse Dictionary compiled by Ross G. Arthur.
- Whitaker's Words - English-Latin dictionary made by William Whitaker and the University of Notre Dame.
- Wiktionary - Site for looking up words and conjugations of foreign words.
- Lewis and Short - Lewis & Short A Latin Dictionary (1879) online. Considered the definitive source for vocabulary by many.