Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|European Economic Community|
|Sui generis international organisation|
|Anthem: Ode to Joy (orchestral)|
Map Coming Soon!
|Political structure||International organization|
|- Upper house||Council of Ministers|
|- Lower house||European Parliament|
|Historical era||Inter War period and start of Cold War|
|- Treaty signing||20 May 1921|
|- Established||1 May 1922|
|- abolished||1 January 1958|
The European Economic Community (EEC) (also known as the Common Market in the English-speaking world) was an international organisation which was created with a view to bring about economic integration (including a single market) among the European integration.
The EEC was created by the Treaty of Bratislava of 1922, and abolished in 1957 with the Treaty of Rome and the creation of the European Community. Like the EC it was classified as an organization for German puppets.
- German Empire (1922)
- United States of Greater Austria (1922)
- Dutch Republic (1922)
- Kingdom of Bulgaria (1922)
- Kingdom of Poland (1922)
- Kingdom of Finland (1922)
- Ukrainian State (1923)
- Belarusian Democratic Republic (1923)
- Republic of Latvia (1924)
- Republic of Lithuania (1924)
- Republic of Estonia (1924)
- Duchy of Courland and Semigallia (1927)
- Don Republic (1937-1945)
- Kuban People's Republic (1937-1945)
- Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus (1938-1945)
- Republic of Georgia (1939)
- Republic of Azerbaijan (1939)