Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The first French troops land in Iberia. Empowered by the fresh French forces, the Spanish begin to succeed in defending their remaining territory. Meanwhile, British occupied areas begin to revolt against the invaders.
- The king of Spain offers peace to the war-weary Federal Republic of Navarre. He offers to recognize them as an independent state and guarantee their independence if they agree to stop offensive, unprovoked, warfare against Spain. Even more, he also says that he will not only withdraw his forces from their territory, but grant them gifts in money to support their new government (If they accept the terms) and the right to deport Spanish nationalists and loyalists to the Kingdom of Spain, where they can serve in the Spanish army instead of causing trouble and instability for the new nation.
- The Knights of St. John discover the island of Al-Hallaniyah in the Arabian Sea, claiming it for the Order. They rename it the Isle of St. Desiderius.
- In southern Hungary, Slavic nationalists revolt against the Hungarians and declare the new Kingdom of South Slavia, placing their Serbian ruler in power as king.
- The Union of Granada expands further into Andalusia.
- The South Slavic revolt moves east, eager to unite all Slavs under the same banner. However, the Hungarian government begins to amass troops against them.
- The Byzantine Empire, glad to see unrest in Hungary and seeking revenge after the Hungarians had sided with the Hussite League earlier, recognizes South Slavia. They also give permission for Slavs in their territory to migrate there. Many Slavs take up on this offer, overjoyed to have a nation of their own again after centuries of living under other nations.
- The Knights of St. John, bored with policing the Mediterranean and in want of a revival in Crusading zeal, set off to establish an outpost near Africa. They also begin construction towards a massive fleet on the Isle of St. Desiderius.
- Many revolts appear across the Sassanid Empire and Portugal when the South Slavic rebellion inspires many peoples who want their own nation.
- With Portugal crushing revolt after revolt in Africa, Brazil, dissatisfied with renewed Portuguese control, claims that they have been violated and declare their independence.
- Icelandic explorers begin to suggest expansion into the Canadian Arctic.
- The Federal Republic of Navarre accept a peace with the Kingdom of Spain's terms, as their populance are tired of war. However, they demand all of historical Navarre. The Spanish, desperate for a stabilized front in the north, agree.
- The Persian puppet shah, enlisting the help of Byzantium, Georgia, and Damascus, crushes all the poorly-organized and fizzling rebellions across the Sassanid Empire.
- Portuguese troops are sent to secure Brazil, which is so large it has begun to descend into chaos as various tribes attempt to seize territory, and rival factions battle each other for control of the new nation and over the type of government. To make matters worse, Portuguese loyalists begin numerous campaigns of guerrilla warfare against the Brazilian officials.
- The Knights of St. John discover the Socotra archipelago, claiming all the islands for the glory of Crusading. The local populations are quickly subdued through a show of gunpowder force, and the Knights begin to work on establishing outposts on each of the four islands.
- The Spanish and French forces dig in stubbornly and refuse to budge under repeated British pressure. The losses on both sides are staggering, and even more so when fresh Spanish troops from Navarre arrive as reinforcements. The patriotic British people mourn their losses and begin to demand that the British Federation halt its needless and costly wars overseas.
- The Union of Granada settles down to rule its conquered territory.
- The Hungarians, unwilling to risk a war with the Byzantine Empire, conclude a peace treaty with South Slavia in return for granting the Slavs a stretch of territory.
- The Confederacy of Tejan restores order in its territories by adopting a new policy of government. All previous provincial governors are executed and the confederacy adopts a more centralized form of government, sharing power between the National Assembly and the provinces.
- South Slavia now with all the Slavs of Hungary declare the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
- Navarre is accepted into the Eastern-Baltic Alliance.
- A Scandinavian trading outpost is established on Malabo, while the Cape Verde islands are claimed and have begun to be colonized by Swedish, Scottish, Estonian, and Finnish settlers.
- The Byzantines, always eager for a chance at business, ask Scandinavia to allow the Greeks to build a port on Malabo.
- Major Spanish loyalist riots across northern Andalusia's occupied territory allow the Spanish and French troops to gain some ground against the British forces.
- Portuguese troops restore order in Brazil after the flailing government is violently overthrown by the military and loyalist forces. Portugal decides to leave it as it is in order to free up their troops elsewhere and claim that they are granting independence to that part of their South American empire. However, Brazil is in reality turned into a puppet state, and remains a permanent ally and protectorate of the Portuguese.
- The Byzantine and Morean crowns are fused into Byzantium's ruling dynasty when the emperor's brother is made duke of Morea. The Duchy of Morea continues to be nominally recognized as an 'independent' state, but is granted as a personal possession to each Byzantine emperor upon his ascension to the throne.
- The Byzantine Empire hears of the Knights of St. John colonizing east African islands and begin to seek more about this strange new land. The Byzantine emperor thus dispatches several ships from the Persian Gulf in order to map and explore the East African coast.
- Hedjaz declares war on Damascus, and starts invading its territory.
- Damascus is paralyzed by the swiftness of Hedjaz advance (In the name of a Jihad), and the Kingdom of Jerusalem is subject to several feint attacks which prevent it from assisting its northern neighbor. Arab-sparked revolts in the unstable Sassanid Empire keep the Byzantines and Georgia busy and delays their sending aid, proving that the well-planned Hedjaz invasion was orchestrated from the start to isolate Damascus and its government.
- Byzantine explorers reach the Knights of St. John and their African island outposts, where they stop to winter their fleet.
- Damascus continues to look to its neighbors for help against Hedjaz, but they are still slow in responding. With their borders lax and the Kingdom of Jerusalem trying to fend off Hedjaz feint assaults at once, Damascus begins to succumb to the invasion.
- Spanish and French troops continue their counterattack into Andalusia. British resistance is stiff, but growing weaker and weaker.
- Hedjaz successfully defends from the Catholic armies of Damascus and Jerusalem when they attempt a counterattack. They are soon able to lay siege to the city of Damascus itself.
- Damascus asks for a peace treaty with the Hedjaz. They will cede all Damascus south of the Beqaa Valley and the Euphrates.
- The Hedjaz turn down the peace treaty with Damascus, since they is no bargaining on a Jihad of such a scale. The city of Damascus itself falls by the end of the year, and the king is executed. Meanwhile, as fellow Muslims, the Hedjaz offer northern Damascus to Kurdistan as a bribe for entering the war.
- The Byzantines and the Georgians recoil in horror at the sack of Damascus. The Byzantines quickly leave small armies in Persia to clean up there, and hurry to liberate Damascus from anti-Christian rulers.
- Kurdistan agrees to the terms and starts protecting the Hedjazi northern borders. The Hedjazi armies move south, with the intention of reaching Jerusalem.
- The British forces of Andalusia take a stand and repulse the Franco-Spanish army. The Kingdom of Spain, nearing bankruptcy due to the war and having suffered much from devastation of the Iberian countryside, agrees to a white peace with Andalusia, leaving what remains of it in British hands. Meanwhile, they deport most British Andalusian citizens within their territory to Andalusia's new shrunken borders.
- Byzantine explorers reach Africa after a trip totaling 564 days over the past year and a half. The natives prove friendly enough, and although several tribes are hostile towards the Greeks, they are quickly massacred. The Byzantines thus establish their first colony on the African continent, adopting it as the province of Majerteen.
- Georgia and the Byzantines stop recognizing Kurdistan, and annex it, which they do easily. Then the Eastern-Baltic Alliance, along with the Sassanids, launch a massive attack that the citizens of Damascus describe as "Just like the glory of ancient empires!" Soon, the Hedjaz start to retreat, but fight on bitterly for the city of Damascus.
- The Hedjaz resist tenaciously against the Byzantine, Georgian, and Persian forces attacking Damascus. They declare that the godless Christians and Zoroastrians will have to slaughter them to a man in order to take a true Islamic city.
- The Byzantines send much more of its army into Damascus. At the same time, a popular insurgency in Damascus eliminates most of the Muslim army. The Muslim army heading for Jerusalem, unwilling to be caught between the Byzantines and the Kingdom of Jerusalem, is diverted to the rich plains of Mesopotamia.
- The Hedjazi armies attack the Sassanid Empire, only to be destroyed by a combined Georgian-Persian army. Hedjaz also loses control of its remaining territories in Damascus. The Byzantines and Georgians ask for a ceasefire, and the exhausted Hedjaz agree. The Greeks then turn to restoring the old state of Damascus.
- The Hedjazi lost the following in the peace treaty: Much of their northwestern territory will be ceded to Damascus to prevent another invasion of Damascus again and an annual tribute must be paid to the nations of the Eastern-Baltic Alliance to rebuild ruined Christian cities destroyed by the Jihad. Defeated Hedjazi forces then return to Medina.
- Scandinavians finish (for the most part) colonizing Cape Verde and Malabo. Coastal areas of the OTL Gold Coast are beginning to be colonized, as is Gabon. The coastal areas are actually truly colonized; most of the coast is ~40% Scandinavian. The interior is only simply controlled by colonial troops.
- A small Dal Raidan/Scottish/Irish group settles Grand Comore, and (a bit presumptuously) declares themselves the Republic of Erythaea. However, they are not all talk; several thousand radical Scottish rebels move there from Scotland and Tejan. Many displaced Hungarians also take some ships and land on Anjouan.
- Having suffered relatively heavy losses in the recent war against Hedjaz, the Byzantines spend much of the year putting down revolts in the former Kurdistan. The emperor then attempts to revive the dropping morale of the highly-trained and well-equipped Greek forces, knowing that, for all their prestige and discipline, are worth nothing if no will to fight remains. Many of the Hedjaz war veterans are given pensions and plots of land in Byzantine Majerteen, filling the ranks of the colonists already there.
- Several thousand Hungarians, Brazilians, and Scots move to the RoE. By now, most of the Comoros has been colonized, and several small settlements are appearing on Madagascar.
- The Sicilians, rich from their control of western Mediterranean shipping lines through Malta, spend their money constructing a series of formidable fortresses on the Tunis coastline, connecting their domain through the chain of strongholds.
- After a series of increasingly radical Iconoclastic emperors, the Patriarch of Constantinople is formally removed from the Orthodox Church. Constantinople becomes the new center for Iconoclasm, and the Patriarch and his clergy are granted Morea as the new center for traditional Greek Christianity. The old duchy of Morea is dissolved, and replaced by the Patriarchate of Morea, ruled in a similar fashion to the medieval Papal States.
- Compass's begin needing adjustment more and more. Those that are not soon begin pointing 10 degrees east of north. If any devices exist to measure to the Earth's magnetic field, it will be shown to be getting weaker.
- The Hedjaz decide to expand in another direction, absorbing many Bedouin tribes.
- Byzantine Majerteen expands to occupy the entirety of the Horn of Africa.
- The Kingdom of Buganda comes to prominence in central Africa.
- Bohemia begins a new age of colonization, establishing colonies in Madagascar and taking lands in southern India.
- The Dominion parliament in Jihoafrica establishes a system of mandatory language schools to teach Bohemian in order to unify the local populace who currently speak a multitude of tribal tongues
- The Hanseatic Republic lays claim to several islands in the East Indies.
- France begins establishing colonies in Western Africa
- Portugal extends its control along the West African coast.
- The New Habsburg colony in the East Indies, made up mostly of French colonists rebels and declares for France. When word of this reaches the people of New Habsburg they are emboldened and rebel against the Habsburgs once again, seeking reunification with France. Britain, tired of the expense of aiding the Habsburgs offer lands and sanctuary in Britain if the Royal family wishes to flee, but no military aid. The rebellion is looking to be the worst yet, with much of the military taking the side of the rebels.
- Unrest builds in Sicilian Tunisia, with little military and the population being loyal to the Tunez Republic the sicilian forces begin preparations for a possible rebellion.
- Japan begins a new invasion of Korea.
- Buganda expands to soon absorb all of the OTL Ugandan tribes.
- The Sicilians deport almost all Tunisian natives to the Tunez Republic, unwilling to suppress a rebellion. They then try to resettle some of their people from the overpopulated Malta, mainly citizens of Sicily who had fled the onslaught of the Italians in the earlier war, in their Tunez territory.
- The Habsburgs use their wealth hiring professional mercenary unit after professional mercenary unit from Germany and Bohemia to come to Neu Habsburg and impose martial law. They are prepared to suppress any rebellion, by force, if necessary. They also issue emergency orders to their garrison troops in their Asian colony to abandon it to the French and return to Neu Habsburg immediately.
- Many Hapsburgs flee to various colonies, including the RoE. Several thousand of them set up settlements along the coast of Madagasgar and Tanzania.
- Scandinavian troops march into Nigeria, taking the land and linking their colonial territories together. Colonies on the coast are beginning to spread inland, with many of the natives being displaced. Scandinavia establishes the Negro Reserve Territory, consisting of much of Burnika Faso, Niger, Mali, and inland parts of Nigeria, Togo, and Ghana. They begin deporting many tribes there.
- With no government support, the Habsburg refugee colonies either fail or are absorbed by larger nearby colonies.
- Bohemia continues expansion into Madagascar and India
- The Republic of Erythaea continues expansion into Madagascar
- The Kingdom of Spain expands further in Brunei and mainland Asia.
- Japan pushes further into Korea
- France and Portugal expand their African holdings
- With aid from the Kingdom of Jerusalem, Christian africans in Ethiopia establish their own kingdom, with some territory of the Sultanate of Sudan splitting and joining the newly founded kingdom.
- The Kingdom of Jerusalem expands its holdings in the east indies.
- Following Bohemia's lead, the Byzantine colonial administration in Africa establishes mandatory Greek language schools for the indigenous population.
- Scandinavian troops move into the Kingdom of the Kongo, taking the king hostage and securing the major coastal cities. An MEU along with a military police detatchment lands at Bahrain, taking it from the local sheik. An army division is expected to arrive next year to permeanently take control.
- Bohemia expands its control of Madagascar and India
- Rajputana converts to Sikhism and unites with the Punjabs forming the Sikh Empire
- Bohemia establishes the colony of New Austria(Novy Rakousko) in New Zealand
- The Hanseatic Republic establishes colonies in Australia and New Caledonia
- Britain expands its control in New Zealand and Australia.
- The RoE expands its control of Madagascar, taking the northern 1/4 of it through extensive immigration by Hungarians and Scots, as well as through a policy of toleration with the locals, who are given full citizenship.
- Scandinavian troops arrive and fully secure Bahrain. It is placed under the new Eastern Department of Scandinavia's Bureau of Colonization. Troops also take control of OTL Qatar and coastal UAE, due to a relatively low population density and the lack of any unified government.
- The King of Midgard inherits the throne of Norgard, uniting the kingdoms.
- With the majority of the military sworn to the rebels, and the populace up in arms, Neu Habsburgs coffers soon drain from having to pay so many mercenaries. The rebels gain the upper hand and much of the country reunites with France.
- A Midgard Crown trading company, the Brothers of Njord, establish holdings in the east indies in the name of the King.
- Bohemia expands its control of India and Madagascar.
- France, Scandinavia, Portugal, and Ethiopia expand their control in Africa.
- Japan pushes further into Korea.
- The Sikh Empire pushes heavily south to the coast.
- Scandinavia secures much of the eastern coastline of SA, as well as most of OTL UAE.
- The Kingdom of Kongo Pushes out the occupying Scandinavian Troops. Unfortunately, all land not occupied by Scandinavia has fallen into Anarchy.
- Buganda sends its army Inland to conquer Tribes on its side of Lake Victoria, while sending its navy across the lake to establish foot-holds for further expansion. Both campaigns are successful.
- The Negro Reserve Territory is more then doubled in area.
- Ethiopia annexes most of the areas Highlands.
- Spain Occupies the remaining portions of the Philippines not yet claimed by either itself or Japan.
- Bohemian Troops in India Make a successful drive along the west coast, linking up the Bohemian positions in India for the first time.
- Hedjez Absorbs further Bedouin Tribes.
- (Nobody seemed to want to add China to the map ... Or the rest of Russia ... OR Hedjez ...)
- Bohemia and the RoE come to an agreement splitting Madagascar between them.
- The Sassanids begin finally uniting Persia
- The Sikh Empire expands north and west.
- The Brothers of Njord establish control over Hainan.
- Having recovered from much of their unrest, the British begin expanding their holdings abroad including capturing territory in OTL Vietnam.
- Bohemia expands its control once more in India, but the Hindi people of the north begin organizing. While they are no match for the Bohemians, it will hinder further expansion in northern India.
- Algeria expands its control over the desert, bringing many nomadic tribes under its influence.
- Portugal, France and Buganda expand their control in Africa.
- Japan establish control over the coast connecting their Korean and Manchurian holdings.
- The Hanseatic Republic negotiates a concession from China
- Spain, Britain, Bohemia and the Hanseatic Republic expand their control over Australia and New Zealand.
- Not wanting to risk war with their country's stability so fragile, the British begin negotiations with Bohemia over splitting New Zealand.
- Scandinavia brings the full force of its African divisions down on Kongo. The territory is successfully annexed, and, to ensure that such actions aren't taken again, they follow Bohemia's model and begin to introduce schooling for the natives in Scandinavian language and customs.
- Scandinavia makes a landing at Aden, and establishes the Protectorate of Aden in the southwestern 1/3 of OTL Yemen, ruled by the old shiekh (a puppet). However, there is a large concentration of troops from Europe still there as security.
- Neu Habsburg begins a ruthless campaign to round up agitators and particularly nationalist French in their territory and deport them to French borders. This leaves the Habsburgs ruling over virtually nothing but a tiny percentage of the indifferent and content French and German population, mainly merchants and businessmen.
- The Byzantine Empire, having reached a new Golden Age, declares they will fight no more wars unless compelled to do so by a defensive alliance or unless directly provoked. Otherwise, the Greeks adopt a policy of strict, non-aggressive neutrality.
- Japan expands its control over Manchuria.
- Removed map because it didn't maintain image size and doubled the Muscovian Empire's size in a single year.
- The Chinese and Japanese sign a treaty of friendship and split up Eastern Asia with Eastern Russia to the Japanese, and all South of China to Singapore and East to Afghanistan to China
- The Current Pope and several bishops and cardinals are assassinated. This causes a scare in the Catholic Church. The Papal States launch an investigation. Pope Cesare I is given the title of pope. Soldiers are looking for the suspect. No leads so far on the murderer.
- ^ You need to write down what actually happened. Remember, we are viewing this as if Earth was in a petri dish; so everything that happened should be recorded.
- The British build a trading post in India. British holdings in Indochina are expanded. British West Africa is made a Province of the Great British Federation as the Province of Eriksland, after the British monarch who first funded forays into Africa.
- British workers, eager for work, begin settling Neu Hapsburg filling the jobs now left vacant by the deporting of most of the French population. Many Scots come also.
- The Provincial Act is passed by the British Federal Parliament. Beneath Provinces are now Districts, to serve specific ethnicity purposes, for example the Florentina District in Great Guyana serves the large Italian population. Within the Province of Britain, the Districts of Scotland, Wales, and England are created.
- Now that Britains economy is on a high once again, it turns to sort out Tejan. It invades from the north. The fragility of the Tejanese economy means there is little funding for anything but a civilian militia. At the same time, Britain offers land in Tejan to California and New West Venice. California, hungry for more land and New West Venice wanting a Pacific coastline to expand its trading opportunities, agree and invade.
- Britain helps Sicily to set up a trading post south of the Scandinavian colonies. Horrible overpopulation in the Sicilian core territories mean the burgeoning colony expands rapidly.
- Scandinavia consolidates its current holdings and absorbs the Sicilian colony in Africa to their south.
- When editing maps, note some are displayed at a lower size than they actually are, click-through to the image in order to get the correct size for editing
- With most of their population deported and British immigrants unable to make up the loss, the Neu Habsburg economy collapses. Unable to draw taxes to fund their soldiers, they are forced to abandon much of the lands to the east, which are quickly claimed by France.
- Sicily considers Scandinavia's annexation of their colony as a hostile action, invoking their alliance with the Byzantines. Not wanting to risk war with the Byzantines, Scandinavia releases the Sicilian colony.
- Britain, France, Portugal, and Algeria expand their holdings in Africa.
- Bohemia's expansion now covers most of the coast of India, excluding the small British outpost.
- Britain expands their holdings in South East Asia.
- Japan concludes its conquest of Korea.
- The Hindi people of Northern India unite to contest expansion by Bohemia and the Sikh Empire, calling their nation Hindustan
- The Sassanids conclude uniting all of Persia, and move into OTL Iraq, hoping to take Baghdad and re-establish the house of wisdom.
- The Sikh Empire continues its expansion but begins to slow in order to consolidate its holdings.
- British-Bohemian negotiations conclude dividing New Zealand between them.
- Britain expands its control over Australia halting Hanseatic expansion to the south
- The British/Californian/New Venetian alliance closes on the Tejan Confederacy.
- A Germanic Unification movement begins in New Germania and New Saxony
- Britain, New West Venice and California come to an agreement concerning the division of Tejan following the conflict. Tejan will be split into three thirds with the upper third being taken by Britain, the central third being taken by New West Venice and the lower third being taken by California.
- Neu Hapsburg becomes increasingly unstable as the British workers who entered the country two years ago leave, going to Cascadia. There are mass riots on the streets and the colonies overseas begin considering independence. France looks hungrily at her northern enemy.
- Britain recognises the Republic of Erythaea as the homeland for nationalist Scots.
- Large numbers of Sicilians and Tunezites emigrate from the cramped, stinking cities of Sicily to the colony in Africa.
- Portugal annexes Zanzibar in a war only lasting fifty seven and a half minutes. From there they establish a colony in East Africa.
- New Germanian and New Saxon German nationalists form the Teutonic League, who's mission is to establish a united German state in the Americas.
- The British colony in New Zealand is admitted as a Province as is the eastern British Australian colonies, which become known as Antipodea.
- Habsburg officials end up deporting even more of their populace, leaving them governing over virtually nothing but their own royal family. Neu Habsburg ceases to function as a real nation, settling into a quiet existence as a small piece of Habsburg property, where they hope they can finally be allowed to live in peace.
- The Neu Habsburg Royal Family meets with the rulers of France and Britain to determine the future of the nation. The Habsburgs will rule the city of St Malo and some of the surrounding lands and will retain their sovereignty, which will be guaranteed by both Britain and France. All other lands will be officially ceded to France. The royals enact a series of limited tax exemptions in order to draw business to the city.
- The Teutonic League sees unrest in its own ranks as the question of the unified state would be a monarchy akin to New Germania or a republic akin to New Saxony shakes group loyalties.
- The Sassanids take Baghdad. The Sassanid King declares tolerance within the empire, mimicking the old Muslim policy in order to attract scholars of all faiths to the newly under construction House of Wisdom.
- The British Federal Parliament pass the Occupation Act which will establish Tejan as a British Province after the conflict. However, powers of the Provincial Government will be under review for the next fifty years.
- Britain, California and West Venice advance on Tejan.
- The Teutonic League agrees that the system of elective monarchy is probably the best idea, combining monarchism and republicanism together. The proposed nation is to be known as the German Union. The Teutonic League becomes known as the United German Congress and begins campaigning for unification of New Germania and New Saxony as well as coastal Atlantic regions of the Bohemian Dominion of Kanada.
- Deseret begins expanding into the Arctic islands.
- The Sicilian colony in Africa grows larger. Agriculture becomes a major part of the economy.
- The Portuguese begin settling in Tanzania, from the colony in Zanzibar.
- The British and French establish their own colonies in East Africa, in competition with the Portuguese.
- The Muscovian colony in Alatschenland begins agitating for reform like its neighbours. Part of the problem are the large British and Bohemian populations left over from early settlement of the area, as well Davisian immigrants.
- Colonies in Africa, Asia and Australasia are expanded, with the exception of the Hapsburg's colonies have fallen into disarray. Japan and Spain look on eagerly.
- The emperor of Muscovy declares Alatschenland the Grand Duchy of Alatschenland. The duke is Cyril Medvedev, a scion of one of the more important families in the colony. The colony is also allowed its own territorial Duma.
- Scandinavians expand control of the middle east, defeating Najd and invading Oman. Due to the Omanese army occupied with the Portuguese invasion of their African colonies, much of the coastline (including Muscat) is taken.
- A smaller force invades Ayutthuya, taking Khmer and all of the Malay peninsula not controlled by Spain.
- The Scandinavian Parliament also establishes a system of government for its colonial territories. There is a five-man executive council that heads the local government, consisting of a governor appointed by the Lord-General, a representative of the colonists elected by popular vote, a representative of the natives elected by popular vote, a representative of the colonial military (usually the highest-ranking officer in the area), and a representative of the various trading companies, elected by popular vote. This council is allowed to structure any governmental functions below them as they so choose.
- Hedjaz absorbs most of the remaining Bedouin Tribes and prepares for conquest of the Sassanid Empire.
- Buganda expands massively.
- The three East African colonies expand.
- Ethiopia Expands.
- Britain, California and West Venice advance on Tejan, which has by now nearly fallen.
- Moscow expands eastward.
- Georgia sends a pair of fleets across the Caspian Sea,
- The Colonial Dominion of Kanada separates its government from that of Bohemia, but remains loyal to the Bohemian head of state. It also drops "Colonial" from its name.
- British New Zealand enters the Great British Federation as two new provinces. On the Northern Island, the Province of Aotearoa is created, and on the Southern Island, the Province of New Moravia is created.
- As well as this, British West Australia is given provincehood as the Province of New Albion.
- Tejan is defeated and it is divided into thirds, with California taking the lower, New West Venice taking the central and Britain taking the upper. The Territory of Tejan is created, as a non-self governing territory within the Great British Federation.
- Bohemia advances deeper into India, clashing with Hindustan across the frontier.
- The United German Congress gains a number of seats in the New Saxony Diet as the German Union Party. A number of civil disturbances occur in New Germania caused by the United German Congress.
- The Sicilians colony grows larger as more Sicilians move overseas, to find arable land.
- Most colonies in Africa and Asia expand markedly, due to higher birth rates caused by the lack of widespread conflict in recent years.
- Scandinavia consolidates its territory, digging over 80 new wells throughout its Arabian holdings and setting up forts throughout the desert to guard the oases and protect against the newly expansionist Hedjaz sultanate.
- The Kingdom of Kongo asserts its independence, provoking revolts throughout the Scandinavian Colony, which is reduced to a few islands and a stretch of coast. The Negro reserve territory completely disintegrates.
- The Georgian outposts expand.
- China expands westwards.
- Buganda and the East African colonies expand.
- Hedjez expands to the Persian Gulf.
- Hanseatic Australia expands.
- The Socialist Republic of Crete sends privateers out to raid the Knights of Saint John's shipping. The knights respond by burning the Cretan navy.
- Iceland and Deseret both expand farther into the Arctic.
- The Spanish colony in Indonesia expands.
- The German Union Party creates a government in New Saxony and provinces within New Germania are entirely under the control of the United German Congress insurgents. Parts of Kanada bordering New Saxony and New Germania begin clamouring for independence and German union. German speaking New West Venetians also begin campaigning to join their German brethren.
- Increasing amounts of Georgian settlers move across the Caspian Sea.
- Muscovy begins expanding eastwards, while China moves west.
- Sicily invades the weak Kongolese.
- Tejan is incorporated as a province of the Great British Federation.
- The British provinces of New Albion and Antipodea expand deeper into the Australian continent.
- Incan republicans rise against the antiquated monarchical regime. The country quickly collapses into smaller fiefs as the delicate systme of control falls apart. Brazil sells a tract of land to the USA so that it too borders the old Inca Empire. France, Brazil, the USA, Bohemia, Britain and Colombia invade, hoping to capitalise on the nations fall.
- After having lost much of their southern land following the Tejanese Insurrection, the Province of New Scotlands provincial government issues a charter claiming the remaining Arctic islands as British territory.
- French filibusters worm their way into Mayn government and try to push them towards conquering Central America, hoping to create a single, wealthy Central American state under French influence.
- As privateer attacks have continued, The Knights of Saint John declare war on the Socialist Republic of Crete, landing troops at several locations.
- Hedjaz sends troops south, conquering the coastal mountains and portions of the desert.
- The Kongolese win several key battles, pushing the Sicilians south. Units not involved in the war push north.
- Moscow expands east.
- China expands west.
- The Georgian outpost expands both north and south.
- The Hanseatic colony in Australia expands, sealing off the south coast. Some small islands near New Caledonia are also occupied.
- Scandinavia sends the full force of its military into Africa, regaining the northern portions of its previous holdings.
- (Having Congo create revolts throughout Scandinavian colonies isn't feasible, they deported all the natives to other colonies or to the NRT.)
- The King of New Germania allows the United German Congress t form a government after conventional parties trying to form governments consistently collapse. New Germania and New Saxony begin coming together, closer and closer. Insurgents in areas of Kanada near New Germania and New Saxony step up their attacks.
- Scandinavia re-establishes control of the former Negro Reserve Territory, with the help of Great Britain.
- East African colonies expand up to Lake Tanganyika.
- The Byzantine Empire crushes antagonistic tribes in Somalia.
- Bohemia beats back Hindustan, establishing control over the remainder of uncontrolled India.
- Hedjaz continues to expand further south, worrying the Scandinavian colonies.
- China advances into Mongolia, as well as building settlements further west.
- Sassanid Persia invades Afghanistan due to raiders on their borders.
- Muscovy and Georgia expand east.
- The Sikh Empire secures control over the remainder of Pakistan.
- Asian colonies expand deeper into Asia.
- Japan expands deeper into Siberia.
- Georgia moves troops into Scandinavian colonies it order to ensure that they won't collapse in the event of a Hejaz attack.
- Kanada, New West Venice, New Germania, and New Saxony sign a cooperative agreement to reduce ethnic German terrorism in Kanada and New West Venice. Since most ethnic Germans in New West Venice and Kanada are immigrants from New Germania and Saxony, any citizens found involved in insurgent activities are immediately deported to the German states and their property seized.
- After suffering repeated attacks from the Socialist Cretan government, the Knights of St. John finally withdraw from Crete. The Grand Master decides that he can no longer risk attacking another nation, much less a traditionally Christian one, due to the small size of the Order's army which is stretched over three islands and the minor African/Arabian holdings.
- As European forces (including Dal Raidan troops and Navarran mercenaries) arrive to support the Scandinavians in defense of their colonies, the Kongolese are pushed back. Most of the former Scandinavian colonies are retaken. The Dal Raidan troops then leave to help quell a minor three-way insurgency in SE Asia between Scandiavian traders and settlers, Thais, and Khmer, while the Scandinavians and Navarran troops fortify the more valuable areas (ie all the agricultural areas) and launch raids into Kongolese territory. Due to inter-tribal warfare springing up, a lack of a unifying goal, and the few agricultural areas being consistently raided by European troops, the Kongolese and the various subordinate tribes under them begin returning to their lands.
- Kongolese troops launch stragic attacks on the European armys, destroying their supply stores and cutting their supply lines. Several divisions are forced to surrender by years end.
- New Germania and New Saxony united into the Grand German Union. Guerrilla attacks in New West Venice and Kanada rapidly break down as ethnic Germans move into the new country. The King of New Germania is crowned King of All Free Germans.
- The Kingdom of Kongo collapses as much of the people protest about continuing an unsuccessful and unpopular war.
- Sicily invades crumbling Kongo.
- British Indo-China is elevated to the level of a Province as New China. It expands northward.
- Colonies in Africa and Asia expand.
- The Mayans, under French influence, invade Pomona.
- Pomona and Bohemia counterattack, driving the Mayans back.
- Scandinavia absorbs most of the rest of the Kongo. Their navy continues to be expanded, with the African Squadron upgraded to a full fleet of 31 warships.
- A defensive agreement is reached between the Hussites and the Eastern/Baltic Alliance in order to more effectively deal with the upstart Germans.
- The Kingdom of Kongo sues for peace, on the condition that is allowed to retain Independence.
- Yugoslavia now stable after many years of their foundation, and with the help of the Byzantines (they are basically Byzantine puppets) create their first colony in Africa, in the coast of Namibia and Angola. The thin colony is called Petrograd.
- The Chinese discover a nation on the Tibet Plateau called Tibet and establish relations.
- The Sikh Empire begins expanding into eastern OTL Afghanistan.
- Georgia expands their colonies on the eastern edge of the Caspian Sea.
- The Hanseatic Republic takes control of an archipelago near New Caledonia
- Discontent with the Italian Monarchy boils over. Leaders of the Republican movement declare the Italian Republic and rebels seize control of scattered areas.
- Bohemian and Polish troops immediately move to their ally's aid, and the Italian rebels are defeated on several fronts.
- Wait - why is Canada independent all of a sudden?
- It's been independent for eight years ... See 1823.