Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Back to Europe 1430 (Map Game)
- Not accepting the surrender, the forces of the IMF bolstered by their allies renew the defensive. Bohemia and Wurzburg annihilate the Swiss Confederation with their larger forces and professional armies, and Britain is pushed entirely from Canada by the Hanseatic Republic and Bohemia. IMF forces push further into Italy, joined in their fight by citizens in Sicilian, Tuscan, and Sardinian occupied lands not wanting to give up the voice they had in IMF government.
- Habsburg colonies are hit from both sides by the IMF colonial forces and their allies in the Mayan republic
- The IMF coalition of Wurzburg, Hesse, Hungary, Bohemia, Mayan Republic, look to France for aid and they join hoping to bring Occitania back into the fold and to punish Habsburg for all their sneak attacks.
- Poland, its forces concentrated in the south are attacked by a joint force of Hungarian and Bohemian forces.
- Prussia, Spain, Portugal, and the Asatru Union voice their support for the IMF, viciously sneak attacked, but stay out of the fighting for now.
- Habsburg signs a treaty to end its aggressions against the IMF, they return Malta to them and continue to work on the Suez Canal with Spain, construction on which was suspended during the conflict. In return, the IMF gets Habsburg back the territory in North American they and the Maya had taken over, and Hesse gives Habsburg back the land they had conquered in Europe.
A official state newspaper, the Mushiah begins publication in India. The newspaper, ran by the Indian government, consists of 15 pages, detailing some basic news in India and China. News in Europe and the Middle East is not included, but is compiled in a separate annual journal called Yearly News from Europe and the Far East.
Habsburg re-enters the war, this time on the IMF's side. They send them food and supplies in OTL Italy and send troops to help liberate the parts of the IMF that had been taken over by Greece.
Muhjad I of India set off on a journey to Europe. Traveling through the Middle East, he visited the shah of Afghanistan, the emperor of the Sasanid Empire, the king of Damascus, and the king of Israel (Jerusalem). He prayed at a Muslim mosque in Mecca and visited the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. Muhjad then continued his journey, visiting Cairo.
After 14 years of construction, the Suez Canal is finally finished, the rulers of Portugal, Spain, Habsburg, and Great Britain all come to the site to see it as the water begins to flow through the canal and the first ships set out for a trading mission to India. Muhjad I of India himself served as the special guest of honor, officially opening the canal.
Muhjad I of India visited Portugal and Spain. He met with their kings, discussing about politics, history, and geography. As a guest of honor, a ball was held at the Spanish royal court in Muhjad's name. Muhjad met and fell in love with a Spanish court-lady, the Duchess of Barcelona.
The IMF and its allies launch a major counteroffensive in the Italian peninsula and Black Sea to regain the IMF's lost territory, the troops burst out of the previous lines and make many major successes.
- As part of the transfer of territory agreement with Habsburg, Malta is returned to IMF control.
- The IMF and its allies take most of the Italian Peninsula, Poland surrenders and Lithuania strikes a white peace. Great Britain also strikes a white peace, Sardinia is reduced to a rump government in Tangiers. With the legitimate government having surrendered, the people and the soldiers who continued the fight declare the Italian Republic. With the role played by the northern South American and North American colonies, discussions are underway to release these colonies as independent states.
- The IMF and its allies launch an invasion of Greece and Trebizond to take back the land taken from them.
implausible the post about Britain
Muhjad I of India issued the Decree on Social Traditions. This decree forced all Indian nobles and high-ranking military officers to shave off their beards, to hold European-like parties and events, and to wear European clothing.
The IMF gets back the territories taken by Poland and Lithuania in the Black Sea as part of their treaty agreement.
Please make a map reflecting changes
- The Empire of Great Britain is reorganised into the United Provinces of Great Britain. Queen Mary claims no true God-fearing human being should claim the title Emperor as that is a title reserved only for Jesus Christ when he comes at the End of Days.
- To please the British colonies and to ensure no independence movement arises, the first provinces are admitted into the United Provinces of Great Britain. People from the American colonies will now be represented in the Grand Parliament. A black line across the British territories on the map denotes the border of the Provincial administration and the Territorial administration. (Brit. Prov.) stands for Provincial and (Brit. Terr.) stands for Territory.
- The IMF seizes back land lost in the Balkans.
- The last remnants of Sardinia in Europe are mopped up by the IMF.
- IMF advances on the Sicilians.
- A swathe of Hapsburg territory in the New World is taken by the IMF.
Sicily, along with a now extremely ticked-off Habsburg, Scramble for allies. They succeed in putting together a coalition force consisting of: Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Wallachia, Anatolia, Moldavia, Spain, Portugal, Prussia, Navarre, Great Britain Iceland, the Inca's, New Germania, and the survivors from the armies of the original Italian allies.
Muhjad I of India returns from his long trip in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. He initiates his economic reforms. These reforms put all industries under government control, set prices and wages, and imposes regulations on trade and finance. Muhjad I also applied Italian and Hasenatic Republic economic mechanisms and technology to all areas of the Indian economy.
Muhjad's second-oldest son, Ahmed ibn-Maambasa, converts to Hussitism.
Asatru Union coalesces into a single nation.
Sicily and Habsburg, along with all of their allies launch a full-fledged invasion of the Itlian Merchant Federation, they invade their territory in oTL Italy and the Black Sea, and th ones that have American colonies send troops to invade the IMF colonies, too.
Muhjad I of India established the School on Manufacturing, as well the School of Mines and the School of Commerce.
Finland and Sweden combine into Scandinavia, but they keep up good relations with the Asatru.
Muhjad I of India introduced a standing army. All soldiers were to receive uniform training, were to be divided into regiments, and were to be placed under one command structure, supervised by the emperor himself. More comfortable European-style uniforms were introduced, as well as European technology and European military supplies.
The IMF suffers further setbacks, including the loss of Constantinople.
Muhjad I of India introduced universal military conscription, which meant both farmers and nobles could be called up for military service. The emperor also introduced a discipline system, based on the IMF model, and he also established the Murah, a elite guards unit. Muhjad I also begins construction on his Grand Indian Palace, meant to be the largest palace in India.
The IMF has fallen. After the alliance against the IMF has won all of the battles, IMF could not handle the onslaught. The territories are divided based upon the location.
In South America: Great Britain controls the northern portion of South America with the exception of OTL Panama. The Incas control the Southern Pacific Coast. France gets the rest.
In North America Germania and Hapsburg agreed to split the territory in half. Great Britain controls the Pacific coast of North America.
- Queen Mary dies, leaving her young son Alfred as King of the United Provinces of Great Britain, a realm that extends far beyond the boundaries of the British Isles proper. As he is only a boy, a regency council is formed who quickly isolate Great Britain from the affairs of Europe. There are now one hundred provinces and many territories.
- The King of France creates the Principality of Milan.
- Hapsburg creates the Republic of Genoa, reinstates the Papal States, and the Kingdom of Sardinia. The creation of these states in Italy is an attempt to maintain there spheres of influence but also to disunite the Italian peoples enough to prevent a powerful state like the IMF from ever arising again.
- The Bahamas are added as Province.
- Territory is taken by Britain on the Pacific coast of America.
- Ten more Provinces are added in South America.
Habsburg creates a colonial port in India to foster trade between Habsburg and the Indian Empire.
The Swiss in Bohemia revolt.
Part of the Duchy of West Egypt collapses into anarchy.
The Sultanate of Angora is attacked by Kurdistan. Adana and Cyprus grab some land as well.
- As the anarchy in part of the Duchy of West Egypt spreads to most of the country, so to take advantage of their situation, Habsurg launches an invasion to capture their port cities and resources.
- Kurdistan Makes further gains on the Sultanate of Angora.
Muhjad I of India introduced a new taxing system for the Indian Empire. These new taxes included income taxes, soul (people) taxes, property taxes, and travel taxes. Muhjad also introduced India's first uniform tax code.
The Swedish revolutionary army moves west to capture more of southern Wurzburg. v v
- The remnants of the Duchy of West Egypt is annexed by Spain.
- Portugal and North Africa unite into the United Republic of Portugal and North Africa.
- Money is invested in infrastructure in Great Britain, to counteract the losses incurred by civil wars and regime changes.
- Ukraine frees the Ukrainian people under Lithuanian dominance.
- Horse-drawn wooden carts run on Roads made by laying wooden beams next to each-other appear in mines. These are the first Railroads.
- The Swiss Confederation invades the majority of southern Wurzburg.
The Kurds make a peace with Angora and fortify their borders.
The Swiss make peace with all its enemies, and do the same. Fortresses are built in all the mountain passes.
Scandinavia allies with Portugal, Asatru, Navarre, Muscovy, and Livonia.
With it's Muscovite allies, Scandinavia agrees to split Novgorod in two (Scandinavia taking Karelia, and Muscovy taking the rest). Muscovy agrees, betraying their Novgorodian allies and breaking the longest held alliance in Europe. Across Russia, the Tsar is renowned as The Betrayer.
Britain establishes a colony in South Africa and expands Pacific colonies and provinces.
Habsburg captures several ports of the east side of Egypt, they use these to control trade in the Red Sea and Suez Canal.
Muhjad I of India began construction on the Indian navy. The emperor brought in Genoan, Spanish, and German experts, and set them to work. They immediately taught the Indian shipbuilders several efficient techniques, including the fore-aft sails constructed originally by the Swedes. Soon, ships were being churned out at a large rate. Soon, the Indian Navy would have 40 large galleys and 60 smaller ships. Muhjad also introduced a naval discipline system and a code of command.
- The Hussite region of the Papal States, with Hussite League aid, secedes from the Papal States as the Italian Republic. The new republic joins the Hussite League.
- Bohemian and Wurzburg forces force the Swiss Revolutionaries out of Bohemian and Wurzburg lands and back into Swiss territory. A peace is reached recognizing the Swiss Confederation
- With the large number of veterans from the War of Stabbed Backs (So named for the large number of betrayals through the war, the Sardinian sneak attack on the IMF, Habsburg's turn on its allies, the IMF government betraying its people, the North American colonies betraying the new Republic by attack Habsburg unheeded, and the Incan and French betrayal of its Italian friends.) The Bohemian Parliament establishes a War College, and passing laws allowing commoners to command armies. This vastly improves Bohemian tactics by increasing the pool of skilled commanders.
- The King of Bohemia approves a parliamentary act establishing the new regions of Canada as a full part of the Kingdom, with the same rights and responsibilities as the rest of the Kingdom. He also approves an act establishing mandatory public schooling. All children under the age of 16 must attend weekly classes in Bohemian history and Language. This will increase national unity and nationalistic pride.
- The people of the North African Republic, feeling betrayed by their government for giving up their Sovereignty so soon after gaining it, begin a guerrilla war against government forces.
- Several of the Kings of the Asatru Nation begin to resent sharing power with the others.
- France, New Germania, and Britain begin taxing their former IMF territories heavily to regain lost revenues from their wars.
- With the invasion of the IMF, the Duchy of West Africa, its treacherous turn in the War of Stabbed Backs, and its history of belligerence, much of Europe, with the exception of Spain looks at Habsburg as a dog in need of breaking.
- After seeing the effect giving its citizens a voice in government had on the people of the IMF during the War of Stabbed Backs, the Hanseatic Republic establishes the Council of Commons, a second bench of equal weight to the Merchant's Council that allows members of the lower class to give voice to concerns of the Republic. This includes the English territory in Newfoundland and the Italian territory in South America. Being previously citizens of monarchies, these newfound freedoms come as a pleasant surprise to the populace.
- Using superior weapons technology as well as guerrilla tactics and support from Bohemia, the italian population of the northern Incan empire secedes as the Republic of Colombia.
- Scandinavia and Muscovy realise their folly of a war and make peace agreeing a mutual border.
- Great Britain's people begin agitating for the extension of the vote. Remembering the Civil War and the Republic, the amount of property needed to obtain the vote is reduced. Three out of every twenty men can now vote.
- Habsburg decides to better itself, the king establishes the Habsburg Parliament, a large group of elected officials who make most major decisions about laws, also the Supreme Court of Habsburg is founded to decide judicial matters on a federal level, also diplomatic relations are created with countries such as Prussia, Great Britain, France, and Portugal.
- A formerly Italian area of the British South American colonies declares independence as the United States of America. This is partly due to foreign occupation but mostly to do with the taxes imposed on them.
- More provinces are added along the South American coast. Province-hood is promised to any territories of formerly IMF extraction if they don't secede.
- Territories along the British Pacific coastline are turned into provinces. The territories are expanded north.
- Habsburg troops are sent south in North Africa to capture many pieces of land from the native peoples.
- Anatolia, Georgia, the Empire of Trebizond, and Kurdistan form an alliance to prevent any more Sassanid aggression.
- With most of Muscovy's troops in former Novgorod, Lithuania and Ukraine attack. Livonia and Scandinavia both hold to their alliances with Muscovy, and respond, taking the coastline of Lithuania.
- Hapsburg advances deeper into North Africa.
- Muscovy, Scandinavia and Livonia advance into Lithuania. Bohemia is invited to attack Lithuania. They agree and invade.
- Kurdistan, Adana and Damascus cut off the Sassanids from the Mediterranean.
- Great Britain recognises the USA. Some territories are given over to them and border territories are turned into Provinces.
- Great Britain sells some Northern territory to Colombia.
- More British territories along the Pacific coast become Provinces.
- Most colonies expand up to the edge of the explored world, with the exception of British Territories. Most explorers refuse to enter the great expanse because of its sheer size and unknowableness. British Territories haven't expanded because its is concentrating on turning Territories into Provinces.
- Milan invades Genoa with intent on reuniting Italu again.
- The Italian Republic and Milan advance on Genoa. Sicily and Sardinia, realising that their nationalities are forfeit if an Italian state is formed invade Milan.
- Hapsburg continues the advance in North Africa.
- The War of Lithuanian Aggression continues. Livonia advances south then begins fortifying their border. Scandinavia advances deeper into Lithuanian territory, intending to sell the captured land to the highest bidder after the war. Bohemia continues the remorseless advance. Muscovy and Bohemia work on cutting Lithuania off from Ukraine.
- Bohemia and the Hussite League come to the aid of the Italian Republic. The War of Lithuanian Aggression and the Second Italian War begin merging together.
- Moldova signs an alliance with Ukraine, agreeing to sell an area to Ukraine in return for Ukraine's assurance that they would defend the country.
- Hapsburg declares war on France as its puppet Milan is invading its puppet Genoa. It looks as if a war all over Europe is going to break out.
- Immigration to the British Territories leads to an explosion in the admittance of new Provinces.
- Money is offered to Britons to have more than three children. This is to increase the population of the settlements overseas.
- As war in Europe looks more and more ominous, Great Britain begins preparing its largest cities in South America and the Pacific Coast, namely New London and Carolinatopia, just in case an invasion should occur the capitol of the United Provinces of Great Britain can be transferred to either of these large cities.
- Britain, Prussia, Spain, New Germania, Navarre, and Portugal all join the war on Habsburg's side, Bohemia, Hesse, and Brunswick join on France's side, Hesse and Brunswick invade Habsburg, making little gains against the great Habsburg army, while Bohemia invades Prussia, because this causes both countries to pull troops out of Lithuania, the Muscovian Empire enters the war on Prussia's side. All other countries in Europe remain neutral.
Scandinavia sells its captured lands to Muscovy, and it and Livonia make peace with Lithuania. They both immediately declare war on France, and supply the Germanics (the Prussia-Hapsburg axis) with fine Scandinavian lumber and iron. Brunswick, losing ground fast to Prussia, signs a peace and becomes neutral. Switzerland begins preparing for war against all comers, and almost completely closes its borders.
Portugal captures OTL Buenos Aires from France, and makes major gains along their borders.
Kurdistan, Trebonizod and Damascus fortify their borders with the Sassanids, and strengthen their ties with their other allies (Adana, Cyprus, Georgia, and Anatolia.)
On their way for a final push on Cologne, the army of Hesse meets a large Habsburg army at the Battle of the Rhine River, where the invading forces are crushed and devastated with many soldiers and officer being killed or captured, after this Hesse is now on the defensive as Habsburg launches a huge counterattack. The Hanseatic Republic enters the war on France's side, they then invade Prussia.
The Swiss Confederation launches an invasion of southern Wurzburg. They take all of OTL Switzerland that is in Wurtzburg's hands, and begin to fortify it. They also take an "armed neutrality" stance on the 2nd Italian War, but keep cordial relations with the Germanic allies.
- Great Britain invaded Colombia and annexed OTL Zulia state of Venezuela.
- Habsburg launches a counterinvasion of Brunswick and a joint counter-invasion of the Hanseatic Republic with Prussia.
- In the Americas, Hanseatic and Bohemian forces invade New Germania, the Italian population of New Germania uses the opportunity to revolt against their conquerors, establishing the Republic of New West Venice. They then move into Habsburg territory, joining their brethren there.
- The Italian population of Habsburg territory takes advantage of the revolt in the east to reassert themselves as well, establishing the republics of California, and Panama.
- The Mayan Republic and Kingdom of Pomona join the war on the side of their Bohemian allies and invade Habsburg and Prussian territory.
- With their forces occupied in Europe, none of the European powers are able to send troops to the Americas to aid their colonial forces.
- The British invasion of Colombia causes much of the Italian population of the Provinces to revolt and join Colombia. The Western North American provinces devolve into unrest, with British citizens fighting Italian and Mayan citizens. In order to focus on quelling unrest, Britain pulls out of the war.
- In Europe, Denmark joins the war on the side of the Hanseatics, with the Asatru nation and Iceland declaring neutrality stating that this was a war for the Christians.
- Hungary joins its Hussite League allies and joins the war on the side of Bohemia, sending troops to aid the Italian Republic.
- With unrest peaking in North Africa, Portugal sues for peace, returning the captured territory to France and retreating to deal with its internal strife.
- With much of their armies devoted to fighting the Bohemian advance, Prussia is unable to spare much to fight the Hanseatics and with Denmark aiding them, the Habsburg/Prussian counterattack is ineffective, leading to a stalemate.
- With too much territory between them and the war, the Muscovian Empire declares a white peace, abandons its aims for Europe and sets its sights on expanding eastward.
- Wurzburg, its forces much better equipped, and trained by Bohemian instructors, counterattacks against the Swiss, taking the capital by the fall. The peace agreement overseen by Bohemia, sees the Swiss Confederation keep the Swiss lands taken by Wurzburg during the War of Stabbed Backs, but the Swiss must pay reparations to Wurzburg as well as becoming a client state of Bohemia.