Pre-war countries an its fate
- Albania: occupied by and later fully annexed to Italy.
- Austria: voluntarily annexed to the Third Reich; currently integral part of Germany.
- Czechoslovakia: Sudetenland, Bohemia, and Moravia: invaded by the Third Reich and currently part of Germany. Slovakia went independent.
- Monaco: integrated into France during German occupation; independence restored briefly, but annexed again when Princess Charlotte died with no heir.
- Romania: partitioned between the Third Reich (currently Moldavia), Slovakia, and Bulgaria.
- San Marino: integrated into Italy during German occupation.
- Soviet Union: defeated, succeded by Russia and parts integrated to Finland, Japan (and puppet states) and the Third Reich, later became parts of Poland, Galicia, Ukraine, and Crimea.
- This are states created after the Great Second War begun but had disappeared by 2007.
- Croatia: seceded from Yugoslavia in 1941, retaken in 1949.
- Serbia: established from Yugoslavia in 1944 by the Third Reich by force. Re-established as Yugoslavia in 1949.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.