Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Europe is the world's second-smallest continent by surface area, covering about 10,180,000 sq km (3,930,000 sq mi) or 2% of the Earth's surface and about 6.8% of its land area. Of Europe's approximately 50 states, Russia is the largest by both area and population (although the country has territory in both Europe and Asia), while the Vatican City is the smallest. Europe is the third-most populous continent after Asia and Africa, with a population of 733 million or about 11% of the world's population.
Europe is known as the Red Continent due to the prevalance of Communist governments in many major countries such as France, Germany and Italy. However, there are a handful of authoritarian nations (Great Britain, Portugal, Iceland, Burgundy, Basque State and Serbia) and Russia, the only monarchy in Europe.
- Bohemian Democratic Republic
- People's Republic of Bulgaria
- Cypriotic Democratic Republic
- People's Republic of France
- Hellenic Democratic Republic
- Italian People's Democratic Republic
- People's Democratic Republic of Leon
- Neapolitan Socialist Republic
- The Dutch Democratic Republic
- Pyreneesian Socialist Republic
- Socialist State of Romania
- Sici-Sardinian Democratic Republic
- South German Democratic Republic
- Union of Scandinavian Socialist Republics
- Basque State
- Republic of France, a.k.a. Lorraine
- Great Britain
- Icelandic Republic
- The Portuguese Republic
- State of Serbia
- Spanish Republic