|Open For Adoption
This world is one in which the Emir of Cordoba accepts King Johns request for soldiers. In return John would convert to Islam, turn the Kingdom into a vassal of Cordoba and pay annual tribute. With the highly skilled Muslim infantry John was able to crush the barons and concentrate power into his hands. But he was himself now but a vassal. He was also extremely unpopular with the people for becoming a Muslim. After a revolt which was brutally put down, large quantities of people from England fled to the North where the Scots had invaded with French aid. Most of England though was under the dominion of John. He was crowned Emir of England. To replace his lost citizenry, he began replenishing it with settlers from Spain and North Africa by 1300, the Emirate of England was a very different place.
- Caliphate of England
- Emirate of Ireland
- Kingdom of Nova Scotia
- Mercantile Colonies of New England
- Viceroyalty of New France
- Colonial Duchy of New Wales
- Emirate of England(1210-1492, succeeded by the Caliphate of England)
All of the below were succeeded by some sort of colony or nation in the New World. It was not a direct lineage so they are not mentioned as successor states here. They are mentioned on the various nation pages.
- Kingdom of Scotland(843-1640, succeeded by the Caliphate of England)
- Lordship of the Isles(1156-1640, succeeded by the Caliphate of England)
- Realm of Free England(1210-1640, succeeded by the Caliphate of England)
- Kingdom of Upper Britanny(1210-1639, succeeded by the Caliphate of England)
- Principality of New Wales(1210-1639, succeeded by the Caliphate of England)