The East-West Free Trade Organisation is an Organisation from States of America: Northern Defeat, originally made up of Japan, Russia, Spain, and Naples, seeing that they all had resources that could potentially be used to expand the economies of the nations in the Organisation.
- Voting is required for all decisions concerning the Organisation.
- Each member of the Organisation must give aid to fellow members when required.
- Members may be removed under popular vote for a valid reason.
- Founders may call a vote.
- Every member must give at least as much as they obtain.
- No member is to go to war with another.
- The Organisation may vote upon a trade sanction with any nation.
- Founders reserve the right to veto any vote as long as there is a three-fourth consensus among them.
- Japan (Founder)
- Russia (Founder)
- Spain (Founder)
- Naples (Founder)
- American Union
Since we don't have a talk page, this'll just have to be put here. The American Union needs to be green, my colony needs to be expanded, and the Philippines need to be green.Likenhaufen (talk) 03:52, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
Products of Trade
- Grown Foods such as Wheat, Barley, and Tomatoes.
- Manfactured goods
- Fine "China"
Undefined (and currently in a complete stalemate in voting)
German Application for the East West Trade Organization.
As a Colonial power and with the Strongest Land Based Forces in Europe as well as our large and fast expanding Trade and Resource base, we wish to join the organization providing Raw materials such as Iron and other metals as well as European foods etc etc.
Chinese Application for the East West Trade Organization.
As an asian power with a large army and has large amount of resources and a growing amount of trading partners, we wish to join your organization and can provide the resources such as silk, tea, spices, Fine "China", rice and gunpowder.
AU application for the EWTO
AS the major power in America. we would like to join the EWTO. We have a good industry, and we can provide metals as well as crops. we also need help against the CRA, which we were forced to invade after there continuous threats and aggression.
Sweden-Norway application for EWFTO (to be filled by them)
As a regional power and the hegemony in Scandinavia, we would like to join the EWTO. Co-operation with Russia can allow us to hae a monopoly on the Baltic Seas and we also have a large mineral reserve including iron, gold, silver and zinc. Moreover, we can provide the organization with a large amount of fish.
Propositions and Requests
Spain: We ask for further aid in our war against the British. The British have many allies in the world and we require help in order to win the war.
- Spain: I believe that would be a great idea. 126.96.36.199 00:11, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Russian Empire: Sure. Eronoc (talk) 00:13, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Russian Empire: How much should we pay?
- Just saying of the Nations in your organization only one of them has an economy to support buying the Philippines.. and Considering its Spain who just lost a war over the independence of their colonies you guys would be hard pressed for funds to buy the Philippines (just so you know im a Mod so it's my job to keep this plausible) Feudalplague (talk) 00:26, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
Proposition 2- Resolved
'Russia': We need a way to speed up trade. Also, food would be appreciated.
Germany: We are currently busy with our colonization efforts and possible conflict with Austria due to our Rivalry, However for certain funding we will grow food for Russia to a certain extent
Russia: We are grateful.
Proposition 3- Resolved
Japan: Requesting guns from fellow members.
Russia: Sending in shipments of firearms.
Naples: Doing the same.
Naples: We should begin work on a trans-continental railway to enhance communication and commerce between our nations.
Russia: We fully agree.
Naples: We ask that the nations of this organization at least aid Spain in the war against the British, as Britain wishes to take away their resources, which will weaken this organization.
German Empire: We agree however for the time being we remain decisively neutral in an attempt to Surprise the French on their home soil, We have Europe's Greatest land Army and could easily rob the British of a major ally, If it Comes to this we Ask the Russians to deploy Military force in support of Germany, The campaign however will not to claim much territory at all, more like securing key areas to prevent the French from assisting the British.
Russia: If Germany decides to join the war, will will aid them in a campaign of such a nature.
China: We will gladly support Spain, but since our troops are still not up to par we can't send any. But, will gladly sent shipments of gunpowder and our rocket artillery.
Naples: We ask that if Germany finishes that compaign if they could aid in our campaign to unify Italy.
Spain: We are gracious of your support.
How It Works:
- 3/4ths of consensus is required for approval.
- Founders may call a vote.
- Founder's votes count for two.
- Naples: Palermo.
- Spain: El Coruna
- Russia: Saint Petersburg
- German Empire: Algiers* (Sorry, forgot I had Algeria, not Tunisia)
- Japan: Tokyo
- China: Shanghai
Votes for Cities.
- Palermo:Japan, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
- El Coruna: Spain, Russia
- Saint Petersburg:
- Algiers: Germany
- Shanghai: China
German Application - Ratified
- Naples & Sicily: Yes.
- Spain: Yes.
Chinese Application - Ratified
- Naples: Yes.
- Russia: Yes
- Japan: Yes
AU Application - Ratified
- Naples: Yes.
- Russia: Yes.
- China: Yes
- Germany: Yes. I'm assuming because you're allies?)
Swedish Application- (on hold due to their current alignment)
Should the EWFTO nations aid the AU or the CSA?
- AU: Germany, Naples, China
Russia: I believe we should base this on who has the most resources they could trade to us.
AU: the CSA is nothing but a breadbasket. we have crops too, AND a better industry and metals. We are doing this after their continuous threats and claims on our territory.
Naples: We should hold voting on this until the CSA makes their case as well, as they have requested most of the member nations for aid as well, though we are considering what the AU has said.
China: We agree with Naples on this.
Naples: Seeing as we ought not go to war with Germany, we should probably back the AU if we back anyone at all.
German Empire: Seeing as it's illegal by our rules and I maintain Europe's best land forces I'd have to agree with the AU being the choice.
Put sanctions on Britain and France-
- Naples: Yes.
- China: Yes.