In this TL a cold slowed down the progress of the Germanic tribes. This meant that the Germanic tribes wouldn't conquer Rome at the same time that it does in OTL. Rome splits peacefully a few years later under Rome's last Emperor Julius Nepos. Europe never enters the period of political disorder known as the dark ages and because of this the idea that the earth is round and not just a flat plate emerges earlier. Different countries colonize the new world.
- Maps (Early Exploration)
- Sciences and Inventions (Early Exploration)
- Languages (Early Exploration)
- World Super Powers (Early Exploration)
- Colonization (Early Exploration)
- October 24, 2010- Hadrianus, Londonium- The Governor of Northern Breton passes away.
- October 25, 2010- Gaul, Gallia- Gallia is allying itself to Agusta.
- October 30, 2010- Delhi, India- India grants Java it's freedom as it's own independent country. Adarsh Mehta is the new king with it's capital in Jakarta
- October 31, 2010- Machu Picchu, Inca- Gold is found in Incan Peru. New wealth to the Incas.
- November 2, 2010- Constantinople, Byzantium- Byzantium receives information of terrorist threats from the inter Tibetan terrorist group.