Diplomacy Page for the Second Imperial Europe Map Game.
(Founder) Kingdom of Italy 1482
Arabic Union 1482
Kingdom of Italy
Confederation of Italia-Michael Douglas 21:38, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Florentine North Egypt for sale!
- England will buy. State your price
- How about the southern English North America colony and the English Ivory Coast colony? BTW, I can have former Venecien Egypt join the revolution directly.
- The English revolution accepts. I will not need the Ivory Coast colony, because North Egypt gives me a place to dig a canal to get to India and Asia.
- The Republic of Portugal asks for you to remove your colonists from Portuguese claim.
Kingdom of England-Roguejedi 21:41, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
1402-declares war on Scotland.
- Ireland: I will agree to postpone any attempt to take back the pale for the next 5 turns, and even invade Western Scotland for the Confederation, if England a) relinquishes its claim to the Kingdom of Ireland b) signs a treaty with Ireland stating non-aggression between us for the next 5 turns.
- Never mind, offer withdrawn.
1409-ends war with Ireland.
- How much gold are we talking here?
- I'm gonna have to decline the offer, we need another naval base. You're welcome to the lowlands.
- Aragon: Alliance Accepted, as long as you recognize Ireland as a state. I will come running to your defense when you are in trouble. I will not allow Ireland to invade the Isles.
- England does accept Ireland as a state, but our king is overly prideful and won't accept the loss of English lands to Ireland. If he tries to invade Ireland we will rise up against him.
- If he invades Ireland, I will assist you in your uprising.
- Portugal accepts England's offer.
- Portugal will aid the English rebellion with money and supplies when the time comes.
- John Brown thanks Portugal for their future support.
- Florence will make an alliance with the revolutionaries in exchange for access to all captured British ports when the time comes. (PS, John Brown being Irish, then the Irish Confederation just might be back...XD)
- John Brown is not Irish, but an Englishman that moved to Ireland when he was young. There is probably going to be some alliance of provinces that are semi-independent.
- Aragon will aid the English rebellion with money, supplies, arms, and training when the time comes, if you can guarantee that you will give us full trade rights and alliance.
- Portugal is now smuggling weapons and resources to the rebels in England.
- Florence: I'd like to avoid war with you, I have no cause to declare war on you although I have excellent reasons for attacking Austria and Venice. How do I ensure peace with you? (p.s. what if Germania supported John Brown's revolution to undermine the British, but it kind of backfired and he managed to fend them off...)
- Uhh..why would you declare war on me?
- I'm not, but England is at war with Germania and I'm fighting on the opposite side...although not against actually active players. What vulture I am.
- Portugal will divide India with you as long as I get the Eastern Coast and Sri Lanka
- fine, but England gets the northern region of India
- Great! But in the picture isn't the eastern coast on your side? You would still control the northern part, but I would get the parts by the old capital of the Mauryan dynasty, all the way down the Eastern Ghats to Madarai, plus Sri Lanka.
- I agree, total lapse of concentration there.
- 1400- Conquered Morocco
- Portugal shall agree to an alliance with Aragon, for trade through it's colonies, and seeks more alliances within Europe for trade.
- Ireland offers an alliance to Portugal for trade, and possibly a military alliance (after our war with England, of course)
- 1409- Portugal offers alliances to Sicily and accepts Ireland's offers. Portugal also conquers parts of Sardinia. Portugal also hires German mercenary soldiers.
- Deal. Add Irish mercenary companies to your list!
- 1411- Portugal attacks France.
- England: I offer an alliance to Portugal.
- The colonists aren't actually on the Portuguese claim, they're north of it, as I said in the post.. I placed in a conflicting claim to make it interesting, and because those things tend to happen. Basically, I said "this mine!" and did nothing to any Portuguese land whatsoever.
- The Kingdom of Italy is sorry for conquering its Sardinian lands and offers it land on the Greek coast.
- The Kingdom of Italy proposes a military and economic union with Portugal, with possibly the Kalmar Union and Hungary being involved.
- The Portuguese wish to offer an alliance within the Mediterranean Sea for trade and safe traveling throughout all of your colonies.
- Aragon accepts
- Offer of alliance accepted by the KU-accepted.
- We the might Archduchy of Austria would wishes to offer an alliance to you, Aragon. We shall support you in your military endeavours, and in turn you shall support ours. Trade between our two mighty nations shall also be favourable, for such to increase the relations and prosperity between ourselves. We are also hoping to consolidate an alliance with Venice to form a Triple Alliance, with which our combined strength will easily be able to topple our enemies.
- England: I offer an alliance to Aragon
- This isn't really a complaint, but I thought I needed to get it across to you. PitaKang, you have to stop expanding. This is extremely rapid expansion, and is what killed the first Imperial Europe. I think you should have a 30 turn consolidation period, claim territory but don't settle it. But that's a long time. What would you suggest?
Kingdom of Sicily
- 1409: Portugal offers Sicily a economic treaty within the Mediterranean and will allow garrison rights in Sardinia if Sicily leaves Portugal's Sardinian territories alone for the next seven turns.
- Sicily agrees to the terms.
Archduchy of Austria
- Alliance accepted.
- Portugal would like a garrison alliance with the archduchy.
- We need to negotiate further on what happens to Scotland. I can see Northern Scotland falling under KU influence, but Southern Scotland would be English. Ireland took some Islands while the both of you where consolidating. So, now what.
- England: England has about two thirds of Scotland and the eastern coast, up until you invaded. It should stay that way.
- KU: I'm not sure I understand you. Of course it will stay that way. We haven't demanded any land from you, and we won't be in the future.
- Florence: We'd like to avoid a war. Florence has reasons for attacking Austria and Venice, realistically, but the rest of you not really. Will you agree to a non-aggression pact?
- Kingdom of Italy: Will you agree into a aggressive/defensive/economic pact with us and possibly Hungary?
- Kingdom of Italy: After we have common borders in Europe, would you be interested in the Americas/India/Africa or expanding our empires here, in Europe?
- Kingdom of Italy: how about invading the HRE next turn, north to you south to me? And what about Poland Lithuania?
Margraviate of Brandenburg Cosman246 22:48, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Portugal would like allegiance in all of your territories and would like to be able to open up trade.
Papal States Bobalugee1940 03:58, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- The new Papal Volunteer Guard is open to any who wish to donate their hard earned army and money, to a potential threat to your nation
Arabic Union Azecreth 15:36, August 31, 2011 (UTC)