- Due to Hendrix's survival,
- Emo and Goth cultures never became popular
- Pop was famously denounced by Hendrix in 1998, which led to it declining.
- The US is predominantly republican
- There was a far smaller anti-war movement which originated during the Balkans wars.
- Cuba liberalised with Castro's death in 2006.
- With the Federal reserve shut down and bimetallism restored,
- Westwood Studios wasn't shut down by EA.
- Call of Duty 5 was made by Infinity Ward and they kept it to the modern era, with the Balkans (SAS v Partisans) and Venezuela (USA v Bolivaros) as the main areas.