In the Different Same Union universe, the world is very different.
Within the UK
- Scotland is, of course, the dominant force in the UK. It is a larger country than in OTL, almost reaching the Humber.
- Ireland is still part of the UK.
- The UK is Catholic.
- 'The Troubles' occurred on the Scotland-England border.
- The Stamp Act was never approved. The American Revolution never took place, leading to other revolutions not happening either.
The Rest of the World
- The USA is much more powerful, as it controls Canada.