Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following article will catalogue many key differences between the Russian America timeline and our own timeline (OTL). To make it easier for all to understand what is being said, this article will be written outside the canon of the timeline.
Rather than creating fictional biographies, this timeline will focus completely on real people. This is achieved using the genealogical data on specific individuals of our timeline and reconstructing them to fit within the canon of the Russian America timeline.
Alaskans will primarily consist Americans, Canadians, and Mexicans whose ancestry goes back to the former Russian Empire. Non-Russians of Slavic and/or Eastern Orthodox descent would also have have a high chance of being Alaskan. Other likely groups would include East Asians, English (particularly British Columbians), and Scandinavians (to name a few).
Rather than going to Utah, virtually all Mormon pioneers would settle in Borealia. Because of this, most North American Mormons would be Borealians. The country would also include a large non-Mormon English population (by means of Western Canadians).
- Canadians (Canadiens)
Because of its larger size and more stable economy, most Mexican Americans would remain Mexican. Mexico would also include a larger immigrant population, especially among those who immigrated through California in OTL (such as Irish and Italians).
- South Africa
- Befil (Вефиль) — Bethel
- Beloloshadiny (Белолошадиный; lit. "White Horse Settlement") — Whitehorse
- Davydovsk (Давыдовск) — Dawson City
- Dolinnoye Serdtse (Долинное Сердце; lit. "Valley Heart") — Corvallis
- Domovoy (Домовой) — Stewart
- Duwamps (Дувампс, Duvamps) — Seattle
- Dve Reki (Две Реки; lit. "Two Rivers") — Dos Rios
- Kolmakovsk (Колмаковск) — Kolmakov Redoubt Site
- Lesnoy (Лесной; lit. "Woods Settlement") — Boise
- Lyubovich (Любович) — McCarthy
- Mertveloshadiny (Мертвелошадиный; lit. "Dead Horse Settlement") — Deadhorse
- Minchuminsk (Минчуминск) — Lake Minchumina
- Moscow-on-Shoshoni (Москва-на-Шошони, Moskva-na-Shoshoni) — Lewiston
- Nakovalenny (Наковаленный; lit. "Anvil Settlement") — Nome
- Nikolayevsk-Amerikansky (Николаевск-Американский; lit. "Saint Nicholas' American Settlement") — Kenai
- Novospokansk (Новоспоканск; lit. "New Spokane") — Spokane
- Pokatello (Покателло) — Pocatello
- Slavorossiysk (Славороссийск; lit. "Glorious Russian Settlement") — Yakutat
- Slavyanka (Славянка) — Cranbrook
- Staraya Gaven (Старая Гавань; lit. "Old Harbor") — Old Harbor
- Ukpeagvik (Укпеагвик) — Barrow
- Vasilla (Василла) — Wasilla
- Voskresensk (Воскресенск; lit. "Resurrection Settlement") — Seward
- Vrata Ada (Врата Ада; lit. "Hell's Gate") — Missoula
- Vayrika (Вайрика) — Yreka
- Catherine Archipelago (Архипелаг Екатерины, Arkhipelag Yekateriny) — Aleutian Islands
- Bolshaya Gora (Большая Гора; lit. "Big Mountain") — Denali
- Yeleninskaya Sopka (Еленинская Сопка; lit. "Helenian Hill") — Mount St. Helens
- Shoshoni River (Шошони) — Snake River
- Slavyanka River (Славянка) — Russian River
- Stakhin River (Стахин) — Stikine River
- Rumyantsev Bay (Залив Румянцева, Zaliv Rumyantseva) — Bodega Bay