Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The current succession law for the Welsh throne dates back to the reign of Arthur I of Wales (1795-1831). By Royal Decree (1819) the Welsh Throne would descend by male primogeniture from his line ie: the male children of Arthur. In 1947 there is an alteration to that law, made during the reign of Iago which allowed for pure primogeniture, meaning that the sex of the child was immaterial to the succession.
As a result, this is the current line of succession to the throne.
Llewellyn III of Wales
The Line of Succession
- Prince Owain II of Glamorgan
- Princess Grace of Wales
- Prince Iestyn of Wales
- Princess Heledd of Wales
- Prince Iwan of Wales
- Prince Christian of Wales
- Princess Catrin of Wales
- Prince Otto Wittelsbach of Bavaria & Wales
- Princess Gabriella-Anke Wittelsbach of Bavaria & Wales
- Prince Carl Wittelsbach of Bavaria & Wales
- Prince Charles Wittelsbach of Bavaria & Wales
- Prince Pedro de Borbon y de Braganza
- Prince Alfonso de Borbon y de Braganza
- Princess Anna-Maria de Borbon y de Braganza
- Princess Isabella Hernandez
- Pepe Hernandez
- Prince Miguel de Borbon y de Braganza
- Prince Ferdinand de Borbon y de Braganza
- Prince Xavi Pedro de Borbon y de Braganza
- Cystenin Pugh
- Briallen Pugh