The Copenhagen Agreements were the set of treaties that officially ended the Russian Involvement in the wars of 1414-1420 on the Norse Front and Civil War, signed with the former United Norse Crown ... Terms will come soon ... possibly ... UNDER CONSTRUCTION ...
Copenhagen Treaties (UNC)
- The Crown's Merchants shall disband at once, and be offered the option of joining the Hansa.
- Helsinki shall become a Free trade city, under the indirect management of Pskov.
- Much of the Danish Land north of Sjaeland shall be granted Independance as the Øresund Republic, the West Shall be under Indirect Pskovian Rulership via the Hanseatic league, while the Danes may send a governor for the East.
- Much of Southern Finland shall be ceded to Novgorod.
- The former UNC royal family shall pay reparations to Novgorod, Pskov, Muscovy, and Hamburg.
- The Independent Kingdoms of Sweden, Denmark and Norway shall be established.
- Three kingdoms shall share a royal family,
- However, the elected officials declaring themselves king in the nations shall become Governors for life, their successors elected by a council of nobles that will ultimately have the right if veto on new laws.
- Aaland shall be ceded to Novgorod.
- Russian troops shall evacuate Norse lands as a gesture of good faith.
I just want to start a discussion, none of these is permanent, I just want a base to start from, and have no clue what is happening due to the non-existence of attention given to the Russian front (as opposed to the HRE front), which is somewhat understandable due to the HRE facing mass dissent form within its ranks ... but there still should have been something ... in any case, a draft treaty ... discuss away! -Lx (leave me a message) 04:36, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
Denmark is NOT giving up Sjaelland, especially seeing as Copenhagen is located on the island. It would be analogous to the US giving up the DC (or NYC for that matter), Russia giving up Moscow, or England giving up London. Quite simply, that is ludicrous to even propose. Reximus | Talk to Me! 05:34, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry, forgot COPPENHAGEN was there, I evacuated it as a sight of good faith earlier ... anyway, the UNC section is only there because I have no clue what happened to the Russian war with ... hence the name Clusterf*ck wars of 1414-1420. -Lx (leave me a message) 16:04, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
The treaty with the Golden Horde seems reasonable, although jointly ruling part of Ukraine seems a bit strange for this time period. If anything that land should just go to Ukraine. As for the UNC treaty, the UNC is already dissolved (for the time being), and Russia would definitely not get Rønne or Copenhagen. Maybe Finland and some eastern islands, but definitely not that far west. Mscoree (talk) 19:57, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
The thing is, the demands from the UNC fully correspond to the given cassus belli for the war, ex. One reason was the overtaxing of Russian ships, achieved through strict control of the Øresund and the Crown's Merchants, both of which are dealt with in the terms, the lands north of Øresund make sure there is no one nation that can bottleneck Baltic trade, and a convenient bypass land route if they ever try (both land north of Øresund and Sjaeland accomplish these objectives), and since Pskov will have indirect control via traders and political influence, therefore making puppet state, it is perfectly plausible IMHO for this to happen ... also, extra land from Finland as extra punishment. -Lx (leave me a message)
The war already ended with the Treaty of Kiev, the player of Novgorod and I have discussed about it and agreed with a status quo along with the Golden Horde. So there is no need for this, also the vocab in the introduction sentence should not be written like that.
Thank you, Ed.
Also Lx, you should take a look at my comment below your post in the signatories section of the Treaty of Kiev page, which you should sign as well like the rest of us.
So does the Golden Horde, if it's not obvious enough given the fact that 1) the UNC withdrew from the war some time ago and 2) I'm beating you by 10% in the algorithm (YOU ARE MEANT TO DIVIDE VASSALS). Fed (talk) 03:47, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
You are using up 28 development turns for the GH, almost DOUBLE what should be possible ... so no, we are winning by 7% but this doesn't matter anyway because you signed white peace so Sarai treaty is null and void-Lx (leave me a message) 17:14, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- and you'd still have 21 development turns, as 14 are economic/military ... your side also has six expansion, and eight infrastructure, although IT SHOULD ALL BE REVISED IF ANYTHING! -Lx (leave me a message) 22:22, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
It doesn't matter, the UNC collapsed so they are out of the war, also the war also ended with the Treaty of Kiev which was just a white peace with 30 turn non-aggression pact.
Well the UNC is just Denmark and Norway now.
Ah mkay. Also, it says in Crim's turns that he is winning the war. Despite the fact that he hasn't even made an algo.
Actually ... this might be what Ed was talking about..arguments about losing land ... anyway ... no G-H ... G-H was white peace ... -Lx (leave me a message) 22:22, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
@Crim, it's not saying the US was defunct during its civil war, it's saying that the US territory of the South was not part of the US during the civil war. I would think that during the American Civil War it wouldn't make sense for someone to place as the United States and the CSA. Mscoree (talk) 22:36, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
I wish the chat would just work, wikia is sure as hell messing up this week.
@Ed completely agree, having chat would make this much quicker ... -Lx (leave me a message) 23:44, February 21, 2014 (UTC)