Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We the people and states of the South, in order to form a federal government, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, and secure the blessings to ourselves and our posterity invokingthe favor and guidance of Almighty God do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Confederate States of America.
(1) Creates the Congress of the Confederate State which consists of a Senate (two members from each state) and House of Reprsentatives (chosen by population).
(1) Creates the office of President of the Confederate States of America.
(2) The President shall have a term of six years and may not seek a second consecutive term.
(1) creates a Prime Minister of the Confederate States.
(2) The PM shall be appointed by the President and confirmend by both house of Congress for a term of three years.
(1) Creates a Supreme Court and others courts which shall be created by the Congress.
(2) Any C.S. judge or justice may by impeach by simple majority vote of House, and three-fifths of the Senate.
(1) Protects the state and personal rights.
(2) Protects the right slave owners.
(3) Protects the rights of defendents in state courts.
(1) Any three states may call a national convention.
(1) Provides for federal debts.
(2) Provides that all powers not granyed to the federal government, shall be granted to the states.