The Conservative Party is the second largest political party in the United States, and one of the three major parties, the others being the progressive and libertarian party. It is recognized as a Center-Right to Right-Wing party on social and fiscal issues, with neoconservative foreign policy.
The Party was founded in 1914 to embrace Conservative and Moderate Democrats and Republicans offput by the new and growing Progressive Party. The party's 2012 platform includes:
- Flat taxation
- Lowering welfare spending
- Support of 2nd Amendment Rights
- Increasing defense spending, opposition to international agreements
- Weakening the Department of Conservation and Forestry
- Giving more power to the states