This is me, Laptop Zombie. I opened this map game, which aims to find an idea of what will go on in my new timeline.
Note: Timeline version created at Map Game Congress Of Vienna. Thank you.
- I will start the game a bit differently.
- The game will start on Dec. 23, or year 1816.
- One OTL Day will be a year and one turn.
- Turns start at 10 AM UTC every day, anybody can start the turn, not just a mod.
- One nation per user.
- Archive every 15 years.
- No nukes before 1910, no space before 1930. Random.org on who gets them first.
- There won't be any UN until I delete this rule.
- After 1830 playground becomes the World. Only European countries, Morocco, the US, Japan (after 1868) and China (after 1868) are playable.
- You can be an occupied nation and declare independence.
- Random.org will decide who gets nukes first.
- Every nation will be assigned a number for Random.org.
- Make a country page in the category, and a profile in the Diplomacy Page (coming soon).
- I will try everything for this map game to be able to switch to Visual Mode. Don't add complex styles to this page.
- No important invention more than 25 years ahead of OTL.
- Algorithms are done here.
- Laptop Zombie (Auto - Verified)
Sine dei gloriem (talk) (DeanSims: Talk) 23:17, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- VictorMolinaro (talk)
- Sine dei gloriem (talk)
- 1816 - 1830.5
- 1831 - 1860
- 1861 - 1890
- I don't dare go farther. That's already too much.
Illustrated in the map.
Map of Europe
See talk page.
Please sign with three tildes only or type your username from now on.
- America, United States of: 22.214.171.124
- Austria, Empire of: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Bavaria, Kingdom of: Callumthered (talk)
- Belgium, Kingdom of: Regards, Laptop Zombie
- Constantinople, Free City of:User Talk:126.96.36.199
- Denmark, Kingdom of: TacoCopper (talk)
- France, Kingdom of: Sine dei gloriem (talk)
- Albania, Duchy of:
- Great Britain and Ireland, United Kingdom of: Axyljohnson, To all: I am swamped by school work. If someone wants to be the British, I am fine with that. OreoToast555(Talk) Will take Britain.
- Greece, Kingdom of: Airlinesguy (talk)
- Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of
- Morocco, Kingdom of:
- Naples - Sicily, Kingdom of:
- Netherlands, Kingdom of the:
- Papal States - States of the Church: VictorMolinaro (talk)
- Piedmont - Sardinia, Kingdom of:
Daxus Inferno (talk)Resigned to ASB colonialism
- Poland, Grand Duchy of:
- Prussia, Kingdom of: Flyingninjapanda (talk)
- Russia, Tsardom of: Stewdio333 (talk)
- Spain, Kingdom of: Alexlee8991 (talk)
- Sweden - Norway, Kingdom of: Pavillion (talk)
- Switzerland, Federation of: Qihengng (talk)
- Yugoslavia, Federal Republic of:
Game is now restarted.
- Belgium: Voyage southwards in the Atlantic to reach Africa and find some colonies.
- Piedmont-Sardinia: Colonists are sent to
Madagascar, the Solomon Islands andOTL Darwin. Military expands, and King Charles Felix passes away and is succeeded by King Victor Emmanuel II. An offer is made to the Papal States that Piedmont-Sardinia will fund the relocation of any colonists in the Horn of Africa, as the Papal State leaves the Horn to Piedmont-Sardinia. The Maori tribes are granted some autonomy.
- Even Britain could not establish colonies in Madagascar, the Solomon and Northern Australia at the same time. Especially not with an infant colony in New Zealand and the Horn of Africa.
- Russian Empire: The Tsar announces the expansion of the Imperial Navy, including the building of many more ships for exploration and war on the East Coast and Alaska. Many exploration ships are to be sent farther south down the Pacific Ocean, and colonize any part of America not yet colonized.
- Bavaria: By November, the Museum of Human and Natural History in Munich is finished, and opened in a grand ceremony. Intellectuals and commoners alike travel from across the kingdom to view the curiosities brought back from the Pacific, and the museum's curators begin scouring the country for items they deem to be of historical worth. King Ludwig decides that there should be a military/scientific body specifically made for overseas expeditions of exploration and knowledge. Therefore, Ludwig creates the Royal Expeditionary Force, which is effectively a navy with a mainly scientific viewpoint. He orders three large sloops be built in Maxhaven for the use of the REF, and orders officers and sailors be found for the ships. He places its command under the Captain of the Pacific Expedition, and names him Commodore of the REF. Plans for another expedition for next year are drawn up - this time to the frozen continent of Antarctica. The Army is built up a bit, and talks begin with other SGAS members on an economic union.
- Greece, upon sending ships towards Africa, decide to settle in OTL Luanda. A small colony is founded.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 25% of urbanization and industrialization. Gives Prussia the airship technology in exchange for a strong military alliance. Asks if Spain can join the Mediterranean. The navy is expanded and modernized for its next invasion against South America. The Pacific Fleet lands in Spain and the objects discovered were sent to the National Science Academy, where they were sorted out. Researches were made for the first pasteurization. Potato chips are now sold in many shops. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Madagascar and prepares to settle in all parts of America that hasn't been settled yet. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. An expeditionary force was also created, similar to Bavaria's. Another expedition is drawn up to Antarctica also, in the intention of not losing to Bavaria in the exploration part.
- Piedmont-Sardinia: You shall be added to the Mediterranean Railway.
- Prussia: Builds up the Army and the Navy. Industrialises and urbanizes its country. Gives Russia the airship designs. The government develops the first telegraph. Sends a large fleet to the Pacific like Bavaria and Spain. Embraces a military plan similar to Spain's and builds the first air force. Asks for a trade agreement with Bavaria.
- Papal States: The Piedmont offer is accepted and so the Papal East Africa Company is renamed to the Papal East Indies Company, relocating the colonials to Indochina (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia). The plan proposes the natives of the region to be easily dealt with because of the modern fleet of the Papal States and the Sinai Corps and the Mercenaries Corps. Almost all of Vietnam will be occupied, and the colonials will expand. The company tries to establish trade relations with China, with no success. The Parliament announces an increase of funding to construction of new industries. Recruitment starts over the Holy Land and Central Italy.
- Is this Map Game still open for joining?
- ''All map games are open for joining, at least that I know of.
- Yeah, just sign next to an un-taken nation.
- USA: President Andrew Jackson announces the expansion of the U.S. Navy and the formation of the U.S. Asiatic Fleet. In the meantime, U.S. industry is built up and the so-called U.S. Naval Exploration Squadron (like Bavaria's) is formed.
Proposed more likely map in the talk page.
- Bavaria: The Prussian offer of a trade agreement is accepted. Details for a Southern German Economic Zone continue to be hammered out by the diplomats in the South German Alliance Congress. Two ships of the Royal Expeditionary Force depart Maxhaven for Antarctica, and after some months sailing, sight OTL Queen Maud Land. The explorers land on the coast, and name it King Ludwig I Land. After some time ashore, studying the penguins and seals, the ship continues along the coast, mapping as it goes.
- Piedmont-Sardinia: Algerian, Somalian and Australian colonies expand. Industrialization continues, and balloon production continues. Offers to grant Bavaria scientific outposts all Piedmontese colonies, and offers an alliance. Navy increases, and offers a trade agreement to Greece. Soldiers are sent to all colonies as a basic defense, and expeditionary forces are sent and make contact with the Igbo people.
- Bavarian D: The Secretary for Exploration, Antiquities and Science thanks the Piedmontese for their very generous offer, and says that the Bavarian scientists will arrive next year. The King, after much discussion with his Cabinet, agrees to the alliance, and will send an Ambassador Extraordinaire early next year to sign the documentation.
- Russian Empire: The 100,000 soldiers trained in desert combat are immediately signed to the Army Post in Novosibirsk, though reinforcements take a while due to the distance of the city from Moscow. This helps advocate the development of the European Railway, which eastern terminus will be Novosibirsk. This will help with the planned expansion of the Empire into Central Asia. New massive shipyards are being expanded on the Pacific Coast and Alaska, to allow for larger fleets in the Imperial Navy to master the Pacific Ocean. Captain Lt. Alexander Balakirev, war hero of the Ottoman War, is selected as Commander of the American Expedition, and named to command the fleet of ships which will place Russian forts of the West Coast of North America.
- Belgium: Settles in OTL Angola. Proposes a European Congress where European nations help others colonize the rest of the world.
- Russian Diplomacy: Offers to join the European Congress for Colonization.
- Bavarian Diplomacy: Although skeptical of how the congress would work (seeing as nations compete for colonies), the Bavarians hope the congress could be useful for establishing spheres of influence, thereby hopefully preventing unnecessary wars over colonies. So Bavaria asks to be an observer at the Congress.
- Papal States D: We agree with the idea and request to join.
- Piedmont-Sardinia D: We shall be there.
- Belgium D: Our idea is that the world is wide enough for all of us. It's just that we don't want Europeans to fight each other.
- Greece expands its colony in Luanda, and also tells Belgium to remove itself from Angola or there will be WAR. Greece also founds a colony in OTL Accra.
- Belgium D: Leaves Angola and settles at OTL Namibia. The colony is called "The Southern Land".
- Just for the record, Angola is Portuguese.
- When did the Portuguese settle in Angola in OTL? I thought after 1835. Regards, Laptop Zombie 14:32, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
- 1575 was when they built their first settlement there, and they continued to be there until 1975. Callumthered (talk) 00:15, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Papal States: The Colonials reach the Indochina coast and start colonizing. In the Holy Land the Papal forces discover a plant that could be sold and produced in Indochina, Opium poppy. Some of that plant is already being sent to Indochina and others to try to start trading with China. The government plans to make Christians a majority in the Holy Land and so sends most of the Muslims to colonize the Ivory Coast, together with some troops. The Papal Center of Science sends most of the scientists to catalog plants and animals in Indochina that may be unknown.
- Austria: Austria asks Prussia if Union as the German Empire would be acceptable, with Prussia's player being that nation's player.
- Prussia D: Agrees with the Union.
- USA: The Navy is built up. The Army begins to push westward into Native American territory. (Do I use the algorithm here?)
- US D: We would like to warn Russia that attempting any additional colonization in the Americas will force us to go to war with you due to our Monroe Doctrine.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 28% of urbanization and industrialization. The navy is expanded and modernized for its next invasion against South America. The next Fleet to Antarctica lands in OTL Halley and names it New Pyrenees, because it is so cold. The scientists study penguins and seals and maps the coastlines of Antarctica too. The first pasteurization is invented, making milk much safer. Study is now undergoing an advanced gun. Asks if Spanish scientists can study in the colonies of Papal States, France and Portugal (RNG). Potato chips are now sold in many shops. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Madagascar. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages begin. Prepares to settle in Northern Australia. An expeditionary force was also created, similar to Bavaria's. Ships in the Philippines were sent to China to establish a trade relationship with no success. Asks Papal States if they want a joint invasion of China to establish a trade relation.
- Piedmont-Sardinia D: Wow, Spain, you're good at making certain nations feel included.
- Papal States D: We allow the scientific studies if any special results are send to Rome to Papal researchers. I agree with the Chinese invasion. Maybe we could ask for Russian help in the north, or at least mobilize our navy and part of the army before declaring war. And maybe the American invasion should be delayed until we make a major power join it (Like UK) or convince the US of allowing it.
- Prussia: Asks if Russia wants help in building the railroad as an offer of friendship. Builds up the Army and the Navy. Reaches 28% of urbanization and industrialization. The Pacific Fleet arrived in Germany with great success. Embraces a military plan similar to Spain's and builds the first air force. Sends a fleet to the Indian Ocean in hope of colonizing something and succeeds by colonizing Bangladesh.
- I shouldn't have to explain why this is crossed out.
- I see you changed it from German Empire to Prussia, in which case carry on.
Denmark expands its Danish Gold Coast, while the Netherlands settle somewhere in OTL Sarahwi/Western Sahara, to the south of Morocco.
- Belgium: Continues the voyage through the Cape of Good Hope to Madagascar, where another colony is established. As the voyage proceeds through the Indian Ocean, a small settlement is established in OTL Papua New Guinea as New South Lands. Warns Spain that China has a fairly big military, so we will need the whole Europe combined. Then China will be divided, and that's a better plot.
- Tasmania was colonised by the British in 1803, and it's British on the map.
- Fixed. Regards. Laptop Zombie 08:20, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Russian Empire: Sends two colonizing ships out, and does plan to avoid America at the moment, and instead head south to the South Pacific area, and land on an island, where a fort is placed. Continues work on military.
- Bavaria: The Antarctic Expedition returns home, having spent the winter trapped in the Antarctic ice. The specimens and information gathered are categorized, and will be shown in the Museum of Human and Natural History next year. Naturalists, meteorologists and anthropologists, along with small military guards, are sent to the Piedmontese colonies, as per last year's agreement. The SGAS convention finally agrees on a customs union (similar to the OTL Zollverein) called the South German Free-Trade Area. King Ludwig calls an SGAS Heads of State Meeting to discuss the impending illegal union of Austria and Prussia. The army is improved, and another ten balloons are constructed.
- Belgium: The Union of Austria and Prussia is an illegal one, and shall be questioned before the European Union by a Congress. We offer to help defend the SGAS nations from that union.
- Papal States: If such illegal union attacks the SGAS the Papal States will support military in the war, considering that north Italy could be free from that union.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 28% of urbanization and industrialization. The navy is expanded and modernized for its next invasion against China. The first machine gun is invented. Asks if Spanish scientists can study in the colonies of France and Portugal (RNG). Bicycles are now sold in many shops. Scientists are currently studying a primitive calculator and electromagnetics. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Somalia. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages begin. Prepares to settle in Northern Australia. An expeditionary force was also created, similar to Bavaria's. Asks Russia and Great Britain if they would like to join the invasion of China and Japan. Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. Tells Papal States that the large military is the least of our troubles, because the Chinese will revolt if we want to divide its nation, and that the people outnumbers us even if we sent the entire population to China. Thus, we should just sign an agreement with the Qing government.
- The plan for the proposed Asian Invasion
- All ships meet in the bay of Philippines.
- 1836: Ships depart and do a sudden attack on Taiwan.
- 1836.5: Takes Taipei, and uses Danshui as a port.
- 1837: Sends two forces, one to Nagasaki and one to Shanghai.
- 1837.5: China: Takes Shanghai and sieges Nanking. Japan: Takes Nagasaki and sieges Osaka.
- 1838 China: Defends Nanking (China will send most of its army to take Nanking back), and slowly butcher the Chinese army) Japan: Takes Osaka and pushes to Kyoto (massacres the samurais using machine guns).
- 1838.5: China: With most Chinese armies defeated, push to Beijing. Japan: Takes Kyoto and forces the emperor to sign an agreement.
- 1839: Takes Beijing and forces the Shogun to sign an agreement.
Choose which places you want after the war (each nation two):
Hong Kong: Papal States
Macau (Already owned by the Portuguese)
Korea Naples - Sicily
LiaoDong Peninsula: Prussia
Kyushu: Papal States
(add more if you wish)
You're lucky the Meiji Restoration hasn't taken place yet.
- Piedmontese Diplomacy: Please leave Somalia, as we lay claim to the Horn of Africa, and thanks for making us included in ANYTHING. Can we join?
- Papal States D: Our superior navy will prove to be good to conquer of Japan and China. We agree with the plan. Actually the Manchu rule China (Qing Dynasty), which majority is Han, maybe we could use that in favor and make propaganda to be "liberating" the Han from Manchu rule.
- Russian Diplomacy: We would be happy to join. We also ask if we can buy 1,000 machine guns, and have permission to copy them for our Imperial Army.
- There is absolutely no way you could take over all of China and Japan. Carving out spheres of influence and getting treaty ports and annexing some parts, sure. But China is a MASSIVE country, with a MASSIVE, if outdated, army. Piedmont, the Papal States and Russia do not stand a chance. An expedition to take Hainan Island, or Taiwan, or get some ports, or to make an unequal treaty is perfectly reasonable, and completely within your powers. But I stress that there is absolutely no way ever that European second-to-third-rate powers could completely carve up all of China and Japan. LaptopZombie asked why the game was ASB: This would make it 100% ASB. Sincerely, Callumthered (talk) 01:50, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- OK. This makes sense. With everybody calling, Belgium, Piedmont-Sardinia, Denmark, Netherlands, Portugal, Naples - Sicily all join. Call for UK (still inactive), Greece, Sweden, France, Prussia and Austria to join. If all of Europe fight, we sure win. Remember to do an algorithm for this. Regards, Laptop Zombie 04:07, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Especially that the UK, France, Prussia, Austria and Russia are the only great powers at the time. Regards, Laptop Zombie 04:15, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Belgium D: We must focus on one at a time. China first, Japan later. We can't do both at the same time.
Piedmont-Sardinia: All colonies expand, and the Somali colony is renamed Cornucopia, and it stretches across most of the Horn of Africa, and colonists are sent to the Solomon Islands. Balloon production continues, giving Piedmont-Sardinia one of the largest, if not THE largest air force in the world. Offers to buy the Spanish Somalia colony. The Austrian-Piedmontese border has almost no guards at this point. The population of Emmanuelia hits 15,000. A proposition is made to all European powers that a conference in Turin should be held where the Europeans discuss where colonies should be to prevent colonial-wars.
Papal States: Most of the navy leaves Europe going to the Philippines Bay, requesting permission from Spain first to put the plan on action. The Ivory Coast colonials reach it and create the West Africa Papal Company, while the colonials in Indochina establish colonies across the whole of Vietnam and start expanding to Cambodia and Laos. Opium ships reach China and some merchants start selling it and sent some silk full ships to Rome. Silk and opium plantations are established in Indochina, while a central authority is made in Saigon.
Sweden: Whilst the royalty wishes to join the colonisation efforts, the parliament does not. Class warfare is at its height and rumours of a coup against the crown or the parliament begin. Construction begins on a Spanish embassy in Stockholm, while designs for our own embassy in Madrid are proposed to the Spanish government.
Greece continues to expand its colonies, army and navy.
Prussia: Asks if Russia wants help in building the railroad as an offer of friendship. Builds up the Army and the Navy. Reaches 30% of urbanization and industrialization. The Pacific Fleet arrived in Germany with great success. Embraces a military plan similar to Spain's and builds the first air force. Sends a fleet to the Indian Ocean in hope of colonizing something and succeeds by colonizing Burma. Two thirds of the navy departures Prussia and arrives in Philippines.
- Belgian Special Diplomacy: Everybody please help in conquering China!!!!
- USA Special Diplomacy: For the sake of spreading democracy, we will assist, on the condition that we get Fuzhou after the conquest is complete.
Our Asiatic Squadron,under the command of Commodore Matthew Perry, along with a force of 6,800 U.S. Marines, is en route to China.
- You have no Pacific ports at all. You would have to send your navy south of South America, round Cape Horn, then head north, the sail to China.
- OK, woops. My bad. I guess I will just send my navy around South America.
- USA Diplomacy: Britain, would you be willing to sell the United States British Columbia and Oregon? We are willing to pay as much as you want for the territory (within reason).
- You could also start the Mexican-American war earlier than OTL
- I reckon it's time for a new turn.
- Gatling guns were only invented in 1862 OTL, making them unattainable (according to the rules) until 1837; three years from now.
@ USA, the Philippines are still Spanish.Sorry, completely misread that part. I thought you were invading them, not just sending your fleet there.
- I would also like to take this opportunity to reiterate that the idea of all of Europe uniting to somehow conquer China in the 1830s (or any time for that matter) is implausible to the max. Smaller coalitions of nations going on colonial expeditions to China or even Japan are infinitely more plausible. It is also better for the participants, because there would be fewer people with whom to share the spoils. Callumthered (talk) 09:07, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Nonetheless, we are trying to have fun. Every map game has ASB characteristics. You don't have to be really logical, but just have fun as we want. Regards, Laptop Zombie 10:55, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- That is true; it's just that if massive implausibilities are allowed, then it takes away from any kind of challenge or skill in the game. It's like using cheats, in a way.
- Belgium: Fights for a big battle hoping to conquer the whole of Madagascar. After this is done, the navy and army are moved to the Philippines to join the European Grand Coalition. Tells everybody to invade Korea first as a base to attack China.
- Russian Empire: Continues development of the European Railway. Ships set a fort on an island in OTL Weipa, Queensland, which will be an outpost which connects this new continent with the Russian Empire. Preparing for the Expansion of the Empire, about 180,000 soldiers of the Imperial Army are to be moved to the Krasnoyarsk base, most of which will come from the more western regions, due to lower populations in Siberia. However, it will take three to four months to bring the troops due to the massive size (though we're proud of it), which requires troops to move in the late spring and summer, due to the extreme cold of the Siberian climate. This further promotes the possible expansion of the European Railway from Novosibirsk to Krasnoyarsk in the near future. (An additional expansion of 800 km.)
- Unfortunately, all of Eastern Australia was claimed by the British in 1788 (their claims go to the white line on the map). There are still some places remaining for a colony: the Southern coast of Western Australia, and North-Western Australia. Callumthered (talk)
- All right, I'll set an outpost on the Northwestern coast. Stewdio333 (talk) 09:48, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Piedmont-Sardinia: A new ship design is created, which is a ship with a large deck allowing for hot-air balloon landings and take offs. Much of the navy is sent to the Philippines, with a smaller amount in the Solomon Islands, and with the new ships some of the Cloud and Rain and come along. Another offer is sent to Spain to buy their small Somali colony. With a strong foothold in the Cornucopia colony, Piedmontese ships make an effort to harass Ottoman traders, and succeed for the most part. The Turin Conference will be held next turn to discuss colonial plans, and all nations are welcome to discuss.
- Papal States D: We will attend the conference
- France: The Colony on Eastern Australia expands through the coast, and the Kenyan Colony Expands as well, an Expedition to Mali founded a small colony in Nigeria and a small outpost north in Madagascar is made. Military is built up.
- US: The fleet under Commodore Perry (plus the so-called "American Expeditionary Force") continues making its way down the South American Coast, headed for Korea. In the meantime, Andrew Jackson begins levying large armies. He plans to conquer the unoccupied Pacific Coast, Texas, OTL Mexico, and the Southwest. The armies build up along the US western border, preparing to spill into the unclaimed areas and claim them for democracy.
- Papal States: The colony in Indochina starts with generous profits, with the opium being sold in China, while silk is being exported to Rome. The navy is currently crossing the Indian Ocean and must reach the Philippines soon. In the while, the navy will hold in Indochina's main port. The profits of the East Indies Company are enough for the Papal States to start helping the British in the building of the Sinai Canal, proposing rights to be shared equally between the two nations. The Indochina colony expands to Laos and Cambodia, facing light resistance. The Ivory Coast colony expands west and in the east meets some Danish colonials. The Pope publicly requested the Austrian Emperor to give North Italy independence, while he again requested an Italian Confederacy with Naples-Sicily and Piedmont-Sardinia.
- Greece continues to expand its colony in Accra, its army and its navy.
- Bavaria: A group of merchants and adventurers seeks an audience with the King and the Parliament to request something. They want to establish a colony in the Wittelsbach Archipelago (OTL Bismarck Archipelago). The Company would administer it, and would be allowed its own army and merchant navy (like the British East India Company). The King is skeptical, but the Parliament agrees, so the king grudgingly accedes. The company is chartered as the Royal Bavarian Merchants and Adventurers Company (RBMAC). They begin selling shares and preparing for the expedition next year. The army is improved. And the King will send an ambassador to the Turin colonial conference next year.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 28% of urbanization and industrialization. The navy is expanded and modernized for its next invasion against China. The first machine gun is invented. Hot dogs are now sold in many shops. Scientists are currently studying a primitive calculator and electro-magnetics. A land mine is invented that makes a short wire to cause sparks, which then fires the explosive. Military studies explosives. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Somalia. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages begin. Settles in Northern Australia. An expeditionary force was also created, similar to Bavaria's. Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. The king is going to attend the Turin colonial conference next year. Reminds everyone that the European Expo is held in a five-year cycle, so the European expo is going to be held next year.
- The new plan for the proposed Asian Invasion.
- All ships meet in the bay of Philippines.
- 1836: Ships depart and do a sudden attack on Taiwan.
- 1836.5: Takes Taipei, and uses Danshui as a port.
- 1837: Sends a force to Korea and take it.
- 1837.5: Builds up the forces in Korea and Taiwan.
- 1838 Invades Beijing from Korea, then China will send most troops to defend Beijing, which we then set off from Taiwan and take large swaths of Southern China.
- 1838.5: Hold the European lines in Northern China-Korea, while attacking the Chinese forces from the back with the Southern Chinese forces.
- 1839: Takes Beijing and force the emperor to sign an agreement.
- 1839.5: Rest.
- 1840: Rest.
- 1840.5: Rest.
- 1841: Sudden attack in three directions to Japan, Russia from Hokkaido, Spain from Shikoku and the others from Kyushu.
- 1841.5: Push and meet forces (Don't attack Tokyo yet).
- 1842: Great Siege of Tokyo!!!!
- 1842.5: Force the Shogun to sign an agreement.
Turin Conference is taking place, all nations are welcome (though it is for colonial nations).
- Piedmont-Sardinia: Colonists are sent to Gabon, and to OTL Broome. An offer is made to Bavaria to sell the Solomon Islands colony to them. The new ship design is called platformer, and more of them are made and sent to the Philippines, allowing for the air force to do more in East Asia. Cornucopia colony begins producing vast quantities of metal ores, Gabon and North Australian colonies also begin to produce metals, as well as diamonds, and all colonies expand. We also offer to help America in return for the Baja California region.
- Bavaria: The Landtag is very interested in the offer. Just two questions, how many colonists are already there? and what is your price?
- Piedmont-Sardinia: The colony has been there for a while, so most of the islands are colonized (at least a little), and we just want enough money to start another small colony.
- Papal States: The Ivory Coast colonists keep expanding the colony, while the Indochina one keeps the expansion up to the claimed borders at Turin Conference. Not all areas are colonized but are being occupied by the Papal Army that is currently standing at the claimed borders and destroying any rebellions over the colonies. More Sinai corps are made and quickly recruited, being the elite of the Papal Army. We request help of Piedmont-Sardinia to the Papal States to build its own Air Force, offering for some years reduced price silk for the Piedmont market. Silk plantations expand, together with Opium plantation, being greatly sold in China. Some rubber seeds reach Indochina and some plantations are being built by the East Indies Company. The Pope officialized the increase of the navy that is sent to both Philippines and to protect the Sinai Canal constructors. More money is invested in the construction of the Canal. We offer the United States tax-free use of Indochina ports for their navy if they allow the European nations to conquer South America (We would support American conquest in Mexico, with religious support. That could play a large role in Catholic Mexico)
- Piedmontese D: We accept your grand offer.
- Russian Empire: Three ships are sent to Australia, and two ships are sent to Madagascar. Each ship contains 100 settlers and 300 soldiers each, to colonize and make claims on the territories. Each colony ship is sent with a frigate to defend each ship, in case any natives and enemies attempt to attack the settlers. In advance, two colonies in Madagascar are labelled, as many locals have called it, Tuamasina (OTL Toamasina) and Tuliara (OTL Toliara), which are sent as colonies of the Russian Empire. The three ships sent to Australia to form three colonies. One is named Port Kedland (OTL Port Hedland, since Marapikurrinya is barely pronounceable), which is in charge of New Russia, along with ports in Eucla and another yet unnamed settlement.
- Piedmont-Sardinia D: We would appreciate that you hold some of your colonists to Madagascar, since we had not completely dealt with it in the Turin Conference.
- Russian Diplomacy: All right. We'll respect your request, though as long as one colony remains on Madagascar.
- Piedmont-Sardinia D: All right.
- Bavaria: The RBMAC, having found many investors, buys two ships, which set off for the Wittelsbach Archipelago filled with settlers. They are accompanied by ex-army officers and men who will form the core of the RBMAC Army. Once they arrive on New Bavaria (OTL New Britain) they rename it "New Franconia". They establish a settlement, which they name Ludwigsstadt in honour of the king. The colonists claim the island and the Wittelsbach Archipelago for Bavaria. The Governor begins establishing friendly relations with the natives, aiming to make a profit for the RBMAC as soon as possible. The government is very pleased with the new colony, seeing as it cost them nothing. The army is improved. Work continues on lengthening the railways.
- Greece continues to expand its army and navy. Its colonies are also expanded.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 32% of urbanization and industrialization. The navy is expanded and modernized for its next invasion against China. The first machine gun is invented. Hot dogs are now sold in many shops. Scientists are currently studying a
primitive calculatorand electromagnets. The first lead-acid battery is invented. Military studies explosives. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Somalia. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages begin. Settles in North-East Australia, next to the Russian colonies, in hope of cooperation and trade. Asks Piedmont for its platformers, in exchange, they can get the land mine. Sells Russia 1000 machine guns (not the Gatling Gun, search wikipedia). Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. Also, settles in Southern Papua New Guinea and claims the entire Southern area.
- Piedmont-Sardinia: Dude, WTF? Remember the Turin Conference? We'll give you the platformer designs in return for the Papua New Guinea and Somalia colonies.
- Belgium: Getting crazy that other countries are settling in their already established colonies (Bavaria and Spain in Namibia, Bavaria and Spain again in Papua New Guinea and Russia in Madagascar), we build up the navy.
- What he said ^ Pavillion (talk) 14:32, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I also resign. This game is going crazy with colonialism. It was a good game, and my first map game. Have fun, whatever people are left. Daxus Inferno (talk) 16:14, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Guys, my mom lifted my computer ban, so I return as Belgium. Regards, Laptop Zombie 09:21, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Belgium: Encourage the Grand Coalition to attack China now or before deadline 1837. No tolerance if you deny attack. Also, we allow minor settlements on our colonies (Namibia, Madagascar, Papua New Guinea).
- Belgian plan:
- Occupy Taiwan and Korea and all Southeast Asian nations that border China.
- From Macao, attack Hong Kong.
- Troops stationed somewhere in the Russian coast occupy Manchukuo and Mongolia.
- At the same time, troops stationed in Southeast Asia (Belgian, Dutch, Danish (in East Indies), Spanish, Portuguese, Papal, Piedmontese, etc.) occupy Southern China and Tibet.
- Gradually occupy all of China except for Peking (i.e. Beijing, that's the name in 1836).
- Finally siege Peking and force the Emperor to allow us to use Chinese lands for our purposes, and force him to downgrade his title to the King.
- We don't have to keep all our troops there, but if the King challenges us to a war we don't hesitate.
- Do the same thing for Japan: round up Tokyo, siege it and force the Emperor of Japan to do the same things.
I love that everyone is paying attention to the Turin Conference and not colonizing in other peoples claims!
- Great Britain and Ireland: Continue to develop North American colonies and other colonies. Australia expands North and West.
- Great Britain + Ireland = UK
- Greece continues to expand its colonies, army and navy.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 36% of urbanization and industrialization. The first machine gun is invented. Hot dogs are now sold in many shops. Scientists are currently studying electromagnets. The first lead-acid battery is invented. Military invents nitrocellulose. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Somalia. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages begin. Settles in North-East Australia, next to the Russian colonies, in hope of cooperation and trade. Starts developing their own platformers, since Spain does not want to lose its colonies. Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. Also, decolonizes in Southern Papua New Guinea, due to the Turin conference. Ships leaves Philippines and bashes into Tainan, taking the entire city in 3 days due to inferior technology, pushes upwards and takes Taipei in the eighth month of the campaign. Builds up their navy in Danshui for the second wave of attack.
- Russian Empire: Continues expanding the colonies in Australia and Madagascar. Permits the Grand Coalition to use Russian bases. The Imperial Army is being mobilized to take Mongolia, planning to use the Vladivostok base, to begin an invasion of Hokkaido, by building a much larger fleet for the Imperial Navy.
- Papal States: The troops in Indochina start invading China and make huge advance due to the modern weapons and techniques of the Papal army. In most of the conquered regions, propaganda spread the word of the European forces liberating the Han from the Manchu rule, which gives support to the European forces in most of China. The main coastal cities in China are bombarded by the Papal navy, effectively destroying wooden ships with iron ships with steam engines. In Indochina the colonial authority reaches almost full power over the population and the rubber, opium and silk production hits a gigantic production. In Rome, the first hot air balloons of the Papal Military Air Navy start flying across the city and doing some propaganda across the St. Peter Basilica. A civilian hot air balloon company is formed by the government.
- Bavaria: The RBMAC sends more settlers to New Franconia. The army is improved, and more balloons are ordered.
- Switzerland: Aids their invasion of China.
The Grand Coalition attack China from all directions, defeating them and advancing faster than expected (see the algorithm on the Algorithm page). The force quickly grabs Manchukuo, both Inner and Outer Mongolia, Tibet, Southern China and numerous other places. Land claims several years ago will be used to divide China.
- Belgium: Celebrate the victory in China. Continue expanding and manage to get all of New Belgium (i.e. Papua New Guinea).
- Papal States: The Pope announced the conquest of Hong Kong and annexation to the Papal States as a free city, were trade can flourish soon. The Papal navy departures to the city, preparing to the possible Japanese invasion. Catholic priests reach both Indochina and Ivory Coast and start preaching Catholicism. The Papal army triumphant marches over Hong Kong, were a celebration parade started in honor of the ones that perished. The Pope requested if the European nations weren't whiling to do a similar action to strike some of America, allowing an even better division of lands. The Confederation offer with Piedmont and Naples were remade, with the same points of the previous offer. Plantations in Indochina flourish and more money reaches the Papal safes, the navy is modernized and prepared to hold ships with enough space to carry Air Balloons, to start operations in the sea. The Air Navy is modernized also, while the army funds increase and recruitment start over Africa and Indochina. These troops are being called to the Sinai, were they can be trained to the most harsh conditions and be ready to any action, also training in Indochina in the dense jungles. The plan is hold an army size enough to stop any attempt of invasion by any force. The Pope sent a secret letter to the Bavarian king and Piedmontese king proposing that the Austrian attempt of union with Prussia could be destroyed if the Papal forces, the Bavarian and the Piedmontese acted together, with the papal and Piedmontese forces trying to liberate north Italy, and when the Austrians mobilize the troops Bavaria quickly grab Vienna and force a peace treaty were north Italy is liberated and Austria can't unite with Prussia.
- United Kingdom: Australia continues to be expanded massively. Forces are sent in preparation to take the Russian and other colonies in the North-East coastal regions. North American Colonies continue to be developed. South African colony expands north. Farming expanded.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 36% of urbanization and industrialization. The first machine gun is invented. Hot dogs are now sold in many shops. Scientists are currently studying electromagnets. The first lead-acid battery is invented. Military invents nitrocellulose. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Somalia. Gives the Maori tribes in New Zealand some autonomy, but unfair trials and persecutions were held in New Zealand to weaken the Maori tribes. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages begin. Settles in North-East Australia, next to the Russian colonies, in hope of cooperation and trade. Starts developing their own platformers, since Spain does not want to lose its colonies. Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. Also, decolonizes in Southern Papua New Guinea, due to the Turin conference. Chinese people were deported to the Philippines and Taiwan, where they will farm on the land. The army pushes further and liberates Shandong from Manchu rule. Sends the Prussian king a secret letter saying that the union of Prussia with Austria seems to be regarded as an evil coalition by many nations.
- Siege of Beijing begins in April. In June, Beijing is occupied and surrendered. The Emperor is forced to downgrade his title to King.
- Belgium: Attempt diplomatic solutions to the German Union Crisis. Send diplomats to Prussia, Bavaria and Austria hoping to attempt a peace on the former Holy Roman Empire's territories, by allowing Bavaria a seat in the Federal Council and the other small nations another seat for a balance in this Council. Expand New Belgium, Belgian Southern Lands and Belgian Madagascar, as well as invades Korea (Korea is a small puppet of China, since China is gone, we don't need an algorithm for this) following our land claims long ago. Belgium says no worry is needed for the new union, because Germany and Austria can be balanced by Britain + France only, not to count Bavaria, Belgium, Papal, etc.
- Switzerland: Switzerland is fully neutral and you can't help in the invasion because you don't have a coast or a country that allow you to march through their territory.
- British Empire: Continues to expand Australian and South African Colonies. North American colonies are developed.
- USA: Gatling guns are developed, and production begins. The army prepares to invade Mexico. Commodore Perry's fleet arrives off the Chinese coast ((OOC: Very sorry I haven't been on in so long...))
- US Military D: Belgium, just tell us what to do.
- Papal States: The tests to know if Air Balloons can take off from ships start a little far off the coast of the Holy Land and they seem to be a huge success. However, while the tests occur the admirals saw it as a possible surprise attack with the navy, bombarding the enemy coast from the skies. The ships holding air balloons were called air navy carrier, with great space to hold up to ten balloons and allow a good space for landing and reload, giving a better use for the balloons. The Papal Navy Admiral announced the new ship design while the government said it could be sold to any nations that offers what the Papal States want. The army recruits in the Sinai are trained, giving the army enough soldiers to even fight back any country that invades. More men are sent to the army, although the generals think the current number is enough. The Air Navy is increased, now holding more than 50 air balloons. The Pope sent a letter to the Piedmontese king and the Naples king offering the Italian Confederation to be created.
- How will I know if Piedmont or Naples accepted the confederation offer?
- Naples accepted the offer long ago. Piedmont is done by a Random.Org by a mod. The result by me is 4, which means an agreement.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 40% of urbanization and industrialization. The first machine gun is invented. Scientists are currently studying electromagnets. Military invents nitrocellulose and start building military dynamite. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Makes a colony in Somalia. Attacks the Maori tribe and ambushes them in a New Zealand Hill, killing 600 Maori's and dying 100 settlers. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages continues. Settles in North-East Australia, next to the Russian colonies, in hope of cooperation and trade. Develops their own platformers and starts manufacturing them. Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. Chinese people were deported to the Philippines and Taiwan, where they will farm on the land. Spain attacks Kyushu and parts of South East Asia (They were all protectorates of China, so with China gone, so do them). Sends the Prussian king a secret letter saying that the union of Prussia with Austria seems to be regarded as an evil coalition by many nations.
- I'll be off for a few days, not that I'm quitting. Alexlee8991 (talk) 05:26, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Prussia: Asks if Russia wants help in building the railroad as an offer of friendship. Builds up the Army and the Navy. Reaches 35% of urbanization and industrialization. Embraces a military plan similar to Spain's and builds the first air force. Sends a fleet to the Indian Ocean in hope of colonizing something and succeeds by colonizing Burma. Attacks Japan too. Due to the letter sent by the Spanish king, Prussia warns Austria and starts building up its army and fortifying its borders.
- European Invasion of China: The Emperor refuses to surrender and calls for a revolution. However, the revolution could only make a small wave, and the Emperor seeks exile in Japan.
- Belgium: We send messages everywhere - Ottoman, Britain, Bavaria, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Papal States, Piedmont, Naples, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Prussia, Austria - asking WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE NEW UNION OF AUSTRIA AND PRUSSIA. Belgium sees no threat, since in OTL World War I the Central Powers actually lost, with even the Ottoman and Bulgaria with them.
- US: Join the war by joining European troops. We are going to take Japan in the near future. And claim some lands. Let's get over with the land claims and update the map.
- Russian Empire (Sorry that I haven't been on a lot.): With troops mobilized, the Imperial Army begins Invasion of Mongolia, with the Imperial Navy prepared to begin bombarding the Hokkaido coast, with a future mass invasion planned later.
- British Empire: Colonies expand. Plans to adjust the border with America in the works. Indian, South African, Australian and OTL Egyptian colonies expand. North America continues to be developed. Sends troops to China.
- Papal States: The Holy Land government announced the Sinai Canal constructions are almost finished, and so the government called the British government to both nations officialize the opening of the canal next year. The government also requested to know if the British would like to divide another way the canal rights (currently 50-50 Papal and British). The central government also offered the British the plans of the Air Navy Carrier, requesting Cyprus in exchange. More training of the Air Navy happens, and the new Leo XII Air Navy Carrier is ready for combat. Most of the Air Navy is currently in China, spreading flyers about the Europeans going to free the Chinese from the Manchu rule. The Pope made a speech in Rome, officializing the Italian Confederacy and requested Naples and Piedmont to send their delegates to sign the Confederation Pact. Missionaries reach Hong Kong and Indochina, spreading Catholicism over papal Asia. The navy goes by a new modernization process and major part of the fleet must be of steel. The Pope visited again the Holy Land.
- European Invasion of Asia: Japan is invaded.
- Belgium: Expand colonies. Occupy Korea fully and let others have bases in Korea. Build up economy. Send more troops to China.
- Papal States: The Air Navy Carrier that was already in Indochina for training were assigned to invade Kyushu (claimed by Papal States), making great damage, losing only two air balloons, compared to the ten, which is the most it can hold. The main cities on the island are bombarded and when the troops arrive no resistance is met. The Carrier were assigned to bombard Edo (Tokyo), to reduce the Shogun forces' morale. The Pope was pleased to announce the creation of the Italian Confederacy and ordered the construction of the parliament. In order to democratize the country, the Pope sent to the parliament a new law proposition, where not all of the members need to be church members, only half of them.
- British Empire: Troops are sent to China, Hong Kong and surrounding regions are to be occupied by a provisional government away from China. Australia's expansion continues, Infrastructure is developed in Australia. North America continues to be developed with feelings for establishing a dominion on the way. Some troops are sent to Japan as combat and medical support. Offers to buy Alaska from Russia.
- Papal States D: We already occupy Hong Kong and surrounding. We also need to know if the British will attend the inauguration of the Sinai Canal (shared between the Papal States and Britain).
- Russian Empire: The Navy bombards the Coast of Hokkaido, after the ice has thawed in the spring. Transport ships are being constructed, in order to manage a 100,000-man Invasion of Hokkaido, including asking to buy troopships from the United States. The 150,000-man Imperial Army continues the Invasion of Mongolia, fighting off the last Mongolian rebels, who attempted to form an independent Mongolia in the middle of the Asian War. A regional fort, which shows Russian control, is established, in the notable mobile city of Kuren (Ulaanbaatar before 1924), which is renamed Konstantingrad, and established as the Army HQ of Russian Mongolia. Work continues on developing on air ships, and the development of the Imperial Aerial Navy.
France: The colonies expand and a settlement in OTL Eastern Senegal is made. While this, the military is built up and so does the navy.
- Japan is occupied.
- Belgium: Offer Britain to take Tibet near India for easy handling. Want talk with Russia about sharing Manchukuo, while Mongolia is offered to Denmark, Sweden and Netherlands (as long as Russia doesn't feel offended) and states it will help Russia take the Kurils and Hokkaido. Southern China belongs to Papal, except for Portuguese Macau and Spanish Hainan. 'who owns Burma (I think Austria or Prussia, too) can take a small strip.
- Britain takes Tibet.
- Papal States: The Pope is traveling to the Holy Land to officially open the Sinai Canal. The army keeps occupying Southern China, while the army makes great advance and starts occupying Kyushu. The profits of the trade in China allowed the Papal States to start a new full modernizing program that includes industries, navy, army and air navy. Antonio Meucci, patented a Telephone, modeled by him and constructed by the Papal government. The first call was between the Pope and the Parliament Chief and was a huge success. The event is being used across the city of Rome, where most of the church members can speak with each other without having to leave the building. A Gatling-like gun was tested in the Sinai Mountains and also patented in Rome by the Papal Army. The army is training the use of Pius VII guns (Gatling, in name of the Pope before Leo XII) and is going to incorporate it into the regular battalion. The Military Division of the Papal Center of Science are studying if there is any way to put a Pius VII gun in a hot air balloon, but they aren't having any success.
- France: The colonies expand and a plan to invade northern India is brought to the King. Railways are built throughout the nation, and the Mexican Empire is offered an alliance.
- British Empire: Tibetan provisional government is set up. Hong Kong is occupied. Continues to expand and develop all colonies.
- Papal States D: Hong Kong IS Papal territory and IS under direct command. The city is already being occupied by the Papal forces and we still haven't received a reply to the Sinai Canal question.
- Triennial summit of the European Congress of Colonization.
- Mod event: Sweden settles in Sudan.
- Belgium: Continues to expand its colonies. Call for neutral lands to be created in China to allow free transportation to all territories.
- Papal States: The money from Indochina makes the navy increase its numbers and start reaching the British level. The army is modernized and besides the great training and numbers, the use of the Air Navy and Pius VII guns allow the army to be one of the most advanced in the world. The government now authorized the selling of Pius VII guns and offer it to Bavaria and Belgium, to increase relations with both nations. More Air Navy carriers are being built, to reach the number of seven, when only the Papal navy has any carrier. (For hot air balloons). Industrialization starts again in the surroundings of Rome, and it plans to make the Industry almost all of the profits in homeland Papal States. The Italian Confederations members are convocated to Rome, where the Pope plans to convince then to unite all of Italy into one nation like the OTL German Empire. (Since Piedmont and Naples are without players I plan to unify Italy like the German Empire did, with several kingdoms inside it, but with a central authority and so one player, I don't think it would be ASB).
- British Empire: All colonial development and expansion continues. Government largely thinking about Australia being fully British. Military developed more.
- Russian Diplomacy: We ask the British do not make all of Australia British, stating Russian and other colonists on the massive islands.
- Russian Empire: Mongolia is fully placed within the Russian Empire, with at least 70,000 soldiers stationed to prevent uprisings, though the massive and sparse geography makes it an unpopular location for the Imperial Army to be stationed. The full-out Invasion of Hokkaido is a success, having outdated technology, with primitive firearms, compared to Russia's modern rifles and artillery, that the 100,000 soldiers successfully take over Hokkaido. Hokkaido will be established as Russian territory, with a Prime Minister placed in Hakodate, after at least 30,000 soldiers march in. Russian culture is set to take over the Japanese culture, including placing Russian Orthodox Churches into the Hokkaido region, to convert the Japanese, or as a place of worship for the Russian representatives.
- Belgium Diplomacy: Belgium wants Russia to get out of Inner Mongolia (we want Mongolia to be shared by Denmark and Netherlands, who have not received any share for their contributions to the war).
- Sweden, Austria, France and Switzerland are in threat of being kicked.
- Belgium: Develops the colonies. Builds up our fleets. Attacks OTL Botswana.
- Papal States: The government announces as seven the number of air navy carriers, and the navy numbers are increasing fast, close to pass France in naval ranking. The parliament sent a letter to Russia, planning to make the alliance between the nations continue for long and both of the nations to help each other to avoid colonial rebellions in China and Japan. The Pope is anxious to know if Piedmont and Naples would accept the union. (Could a mod make the RNG, please?) During that, a central authority established command in Kyushu, while Hong Kong expands a little off its OTL border. Indochina expands through Siam, without triggering any conflict yet. The Papal admirals offered Russia some carriers to improve their navy. If they also don't have a Hot Air Balloon force they offer help building it. Industrialization keeps going and it is stimulating some protests for democratic reforms.
- RNG had been made for Piedmont and Naples long ago. It was accepted. However, each nation should have its own military apart from the union military.
- The RNG for a union like the German Confederacy was made, but now is proposed a total union, like the OTL German Empire.
- Spain: Spain further industrialises and modernizes its cities and reaches 42% of urbanization and industrialization. The first machine gun is invented. Scientists are currently studying electromagnets. Military invents nitrocellulose and starts building military dynamite. Asks to exchange embassies with all European countries. Attacks the Maori tribe and ambushes them in a New Zealand hill, killing 600 Maoris and dying 100 settlers. Mass-scale European-Maori marriages continue. Settles in North-East Australia, next to the Russian colonies, in hope of cooperation and trade. Develops their own platformers and starts manufacturing them. Postpones the South American invasion, but asks America if they would like to join it. Chinese people were deported to the Philippines and Taiwan, where they will farm on the land. Spain attacks Kyushu and parts of South East Asia (They were all protectorates of China, so with China gone, so are they). Chocolate ice cream is now sold in many shops. A funny picture of a cat dancing is now all of the rage in Madrid.
- Colonization is encouraged all across Europe. As long as Europeans don't fight each other, it should be encouraged.
- Denmark is colonizing Tanzania. Sweden expands in Sudan. Netherlands find Tahiti.
- Belgium: Colonizes OTL Belgian Congo.
- Papal States: The Pope seems pleased that Italy is united, even though not completely, and opened the first parliament meeting. The Italian Confederacy amassed their troops to the border with Austria and demanded the liberation of North Italy, proposing the four nations to meet in Venice. Colonization across Ivory Coast keeps expanding, while the profits of Indochina allows the Papal fleet to become the second biggest in number and one of the most advanced of the world. The Air Navy started training across the Sinai, while the Air Navy Carrier Leo XII was deployed to the northern sea border of the Papal States. The Sinai Canal was opened by the Papal authorities in the name of the Pope, with the government officials being the first ones to navigate across the canal. The taxation profits to both Papal States and UK should be unpredictable.
- Denmark: Factories are opened up in Copenhagen, and many people get jobs in them. A tax is placed on the factories, and the money is used to build a couple new ships.
- British Empire: Begins mass-colonization of South America (?) Continues to develop military and navy largely.
- Sweden takes the whole of Sudan and expands to Chad.
- Belgium: Attacks OTL German Congo.