- San Francisco becomes a city operated by the Global Cooperation. It will replace Marseille as the seat of the Global Cooperation, and will also house the Global Cooperation criminal court and Global prison (on Alcatraz)
- Mexico gets: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, all land in Nevada and California south of the 37th parallel
- Oklahoma becomes an independent state for Native Americans.
- Japan gets Alaska, Hawaii, and the Philippines
- Iberia gets Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida (as well as control of the Panama Canal)
- Italy gets Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
- Denmark gets Rhode Island and Connecticut
- Netherlands gets Massachusetts
- France gets Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana (old Louisiana)
- China gets Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, and the remaining part of Nevada.
- Germany gets New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin
- Border Rivers (Mississippi, Ohio, Savannah, Potomac, etc.) must be available for trade and open to all members of the Global Cooperation
- The Global Cooperation will pledge to start a war on fascism
- The Peoples' Empire of Russia will be expelled from the Global Cooperation. The Russian Republic will remain in, but without Council membership. There will only be one temporary member of the Council.
Can Denmark also get a bit of the state of Massachusetts with the border being in the town of Plymouth Niels Neergaard (Leader of Denmark)
Can Russian Republic get Alaska instead?