| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
List of Games
- Command & Conquer (1994) The game takes place in 1979, in an alternate history world where the French Empire was taken over by a hardline dictator Claude Terronat. Egged on by a mysterious man known only as Kane, the French start a war in Europe for total European conquest. The French are faced by the allies of the democratic Russia, which had formed the "Global Defence Initiative" or GDI in the frame work of the Juneau Pact. The player takes the role of the "Commander," for either faction as they fight for the subjection or liberation of Europe. Both Factions in Command & Conquer are very balanced: the French rely more on high tech weaponry and highly trained fast units and aircraft for hit and run tactics, while Russia uses it's cheaper infantry, heavily armed and armoured but slower tanks, and defensive structures to combat the French. At the end of the story mode, the faction that was chosen would be victorious: either the French parading through Red Square, when an unknown sniper kills Prime Minister Terronat and Kane takes over, or Paris is destroyed in a nuclear strike by Russia and the United States before Terronat can escape the wrath of GDI.
- Command & Conquer 2: Brotherhood Rising (1998) Taking place 30 years after the events of the first game in 2009 and the defeat of the French Empire, Western Europe, Africa and Asia are now in turmoil, with dozens of puppet governments put in place by the Global Defence Initiative unable to keep the peace. In this state of chaos, the Brotherhood of Nod emerges, lead by Kane (who survived the nuclear destruction of Paris at the end of the first game, though badly scarred) to give hope to the people of the "Third World." GDI, which now includes most of the richest countries in the world, declare Kane and the Brotherhood to be terrorists, and begins a brutal war to eradicate them. Like in the previous game, the player takes the role of the "Commander" once again for the faction of their choice. The Brotherhood of Nod uses their hit and run tactics, most notably with their Stealth Tanks and Nuke Trucks, which can disguise themselves as any vehicle and sneak into enemy bases and blow up (taking the place of a superweapon). GDI relies on overwhelming firepower, like with their "Mammoth Tanks," double barrelled monsters that, though slow, can level a base in minutes, and the space based, orbiting Ion Cannon which causes as much damage as a nuclear weapon. The campaign ends either with Kane, in his Temple of Nod constructed in Istanbul, being destroyed by GDI's Ion Cannon, or Nuke trucks being used in Washington, D.C. and Moscow simultaneously, showing that Nod has triumphed.
- Command & Conquer 3: First Contact (2001) In 2025, GDI has become an increasingly corrupt, dictatorial and brutal One World Government, while the Brotherhood of Nod is fractured and infighting amongst themselves. This all changes with two simultaneous events: the surprising reappearance of Kane, professing to liberate the people of the world through peaceful means, while the second event was the first of many alien meteorite crashes in Italy near the Tiber River, and a mysterious substance emerges which is called Tiberium. While highly dangerous and toxic, the material siphons resources from the ground under it and collects it in easily harvestable crystals and is able to spread all over the world. While GDI considers it a scientific anomaly, Nod quickly develops techniques to harvest, refine and utilize Tiberium, giving them enormous financial resources. GDI, feeling their grip on power being lost, begins a war against both Tiberium and Nod, hoping to destroy both and preserve the status quo. Once again, the player is the Commander for the faction of their choice, but this time neither of the factions are black and white good or evil, but a very murky grey. The game ends with either Nod destroying an under construction GDI space station called the Philadelphia, or GDI completing construction of said space station and using it to crush the last Nod armed resistance. The game was praised for its story and mechanics, and quickly became one of the most popular games ever made.
- Command & Conquer Red Alert' (2003) Red Alert is considered a spinoff to the 1994 game, and takes place in the 1940s, and develops more of the backstory of the main story line. The April Coup of 1916 in Russia succeeds and establishes a communist Soviet government in Russia, which results in Germany, France and Britain continuing to fight amongst themselves even after Russia left. In North America, the USA still wins against the Confederacy, and sends troops to help France, propping up their European ally. It's not until 1919 that all sides agree to peace, and the trauma of eight years of total war have left their nations crippled and moving to a more pacifist direction, forming the Allied States of Europe to ensure that no war will ever break out in the continent again, making huge leaps in technology when unified together. Soviet Russia, however, sees the weakened Europe as a prime target to gain revenge for their constant humiliation, and a massive military is prepared for war. Eventually, it is found out by both factions that the Brotherhood of Nod, using time Travel technology, is trying to rewrite history to allow them to win the first Tiberium War (C&C 3: First Contact), and they winner of the main fight ends up either fighting or allying with the time travelers, depending on the players actions. The player can play as either the Allies or the Soviets for total conquest of Europe in an even more devastating war than the longer Second Global War, this time fought between a dictatorial, cold hearted, Russia that uses "human waves" to "rush and crush" their opponents and a technologically advanced, "dieselpunk" European force that uses early robots, mechanical walkers and tanks to make up for their weaker numbers.
- Command & Conquer 4: Battle for Earth (2005);
- Command & Conquer Renegade (2006)
- Command & Conquer 5: Twilight War (2008);
- Command & Conquer: New Beginning (2009);
- Command & Conquer Renegade 2 (2010);
- Command & Conquer: Modern Warfare (2013):